Notices

I'M BACK AND I NEED SOME HELP?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M BACK AND I NEED SOME HELP?

hey guys well I'm back on this forum, I just recently sold my turbo lude an man did i regret it!. an I purchased a talon tsi awd, don't get me wrong the car is really powerful after a turbo upgrade and higher psi, and the take off if real nice. But hte thing is there is really nothing like owning a honda, one of the things I missed was the take off that smell of burning ruber as you step on the gas, and a lot of other things. well any ways, I just recently purchased another prelude like the one I had it is a 94 vtec model this one is salvaged, i guess from a repo or something and well is missing the engine and some interior components, like the seats, etc...
now this project I want to go beyond what i did with my past lude, (wich was stock boosting 9 psi on uberdata) I currently have a h22a black with a hole on one piston an a head with some broken valve guides and missing like 4 intake valves everything else on the head looks good like the cams etc... I wanted to sleve the block and maybe fix up the head, if needed. I want to do 11sec on the 1/4 mile just like my boss is doing on his gsr fully built. now I can fallow his path and do everything he did on his but I was just wondering if maybe with the h22 engine i have to do something different. and that where I need your guys help as far as the engine goes. know for the turbo set up I got that covered my boss is kind of sponsering me in a way with a turbo kit, from the shop were I work at. i'm going to go with a t3/t4 turbo,ext waste gate,fmi, and all that good stuff. If you guys can give me some pointer about the engine build I would appriciated.

AND MY ADVICE FOR ANY ONE WHO READS THIS AND WANTS TO GET RID OF THERE HONDA FOR SOMETHING ELSE IS . ( DONT DO IT, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE THAT CAN COMPARE TO WHAT A HONDA CAN DO WITH JUST A COUPLE OF THOUSAND AND A BIT OF LOVE!)
Old 09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I'M BACK AND I NEED SOME HELP? (teamitr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teamitr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I currently have a h22a black with a hole </TD></TR></TABLE>

As far as building the engine, do some searching. There have been plenty of posts in the past reguarding these types of builds.