Notices

Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (0x64)

All the turbo cars(5) at NuImage run the AEM EMS. And quite a few 500 hp cars too with the EMS. Give them a call.
Old 05-27-2003, 01:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (1FSTCAR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1FSTCAR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All the turbo cars(5) at NuImage run the AEM EMS. And quite a few 500 hp cars too with the EMS. Give them a call.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Definitely go with someone that is badass with your system. I tried to find someone local, couldn't find anyone that I felt was competent. TurboHonda94 who did my install recommended L&R Racing in Vancouver, BC, we drove up there and Lowell did a really great job. 3 hours of driving and going through customs was well worth it
Old 05-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (1FSTCAR)

Norris?
Old 05-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (Turbologist)

yes, he's a good ems tuner. He tunes close to 12.5 a/f on the street and then makes about 3 passes on the dyno for fine tuning. To save money for customers on the dyno.
Old 05-27-2003, 01:19 PM
New User

1FSTCAR is gonna cry for me saying this but... DO NOT GO TO NU IMAGE.
C-REDRUM: You think Paul is ripping you off? Norris is the king of the rip off.
You would not be his customer, you would be his target!!!
If you don't have any problems with towing your car again?
Bring it to Altered Atmosphere and get it done right.
The owner Mike is a genius at tuning the AEM, he tuned my boy's H22 Hatch to (360 to the wheels on 8 pounds ).
But don't ask for the owner, ask for Mike bromwell and tell hime Kurt with the R33 and Supra sent you. He will take care of you and get that **** done.
I will also call Paul and ask whats up with your car, he's got my Supra and is a semi-friend of mine.

Kurt-

Pm or e-mail me if you have any questions

Modified by 10secondr33 at 12:13 AM 5/28/2003
Old 05-28-2003, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (10secondr33)

360 on 8lbs that's it.....we just did one last week 380 on 8lbs..... When it comes to money you pay for what you get. Norris just ran, well i'll let people guess at the et but 140mph. With the EMS.
Old 05-28-2003, 09:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (10secondr33)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 10secondr33 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1FSTCAR is gonna cry for me saying this but... DO NOT GO TO NU IMAGE.
C-REDRUM: You think Paul is ripping you off? Norris is the king of the rip off.
You would not be his customer, you would be his target!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, that's pretty harsh. To be in all fairness, he's pretty damn reasonable. For me, he helped me out big time. He opened his shop up for me on a Sunday, late in the evening after I killed my tranny at the track and I was not a member of his shop at the time. The shop I went to would not have done that for me. He also gave me a price close to 600 dollars less than another shop that I trusted with my car, and he corrected problems that this other "stand up" shop messed up on with my tranny. Norris is a good guy, maybe a little wierd , but he's a good guy. And he's definitely doing his thing with his street car on the AEM EMS. If I went EMS, he would be the man to tune it.
Old 05-28-2003, 09:31 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1FSTCAR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">360 on 8lbs that's it.....we just did one last week 380 on 8lbs..... When it comes to money you pay for what you get. Norris just ran, well i'll let people guess at the et but 140mph. With the EMS.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess Norris's dick taste's good huh?
So ******* what you nut swinging Norris wannabe.
That's his car, of course it run's well
But he treats his customers like ****, do you know how many people he's fucked over?
I'm suprised nobody else chimed in about how much of a bitch he is?
I bet your just a loyal customer right?
Not one of the "type-r racing crew" homo's, you guy's still into insurance fraud? **** you and **** Norris, stop bullshitting people about Norris and Nu Image.
Why don't you tell people how long it took him to get into the 10's with his Integra, when everyone else was going 10's for a year he was stuck on 12's PATHETIC.

Telling it like it is-
Old 05-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1FSTCAR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes, he's a good ems tuner. He tunes close to 12.5 a/f on the street and then makes about 3 passes on the dyno for fine tuning. To save money for customers on the dyno.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats funny hearing norris is a good ems tuner... not too long ago i saw norris' car at Altered Atomosphere, gettin' tuned by mike .. weird...

i dont wanna name names.. but i know some of norris' "good friends" talk **** about norris and how he puts his customers money into his personal cars... when customers want to order something...

i heard lots of bad things from norris' close friends..
and lots of good things about his car... but bad things about him..

sorry for thread jackin. bro..

honestly bring it to Altered Atmosphere... Mike tuning is Superior... but their other work sucks.. haha i trust them with tuning

Old 05-28-2003, 09:52 PM
New User

Default Re: Horrible Shop Experience..Motorsports Performance Frederick MD. (EgSick)

it's cool dude, you speaking the truth too. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EgSick &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats funny hearing norris is a good ems tuner... not too long ago i saw norris' car at Altered Atomosphere, gettin' tuned by mike .. weird...

i dont wanna name names.. but i know some of norris' "good friends" talk **** about norris and how he puts his customers money into his personal cars... when customers want to order something...

i heard lots of bad things from norris' close friends..
and lots of good things about his car... but bad things about him..

sorry for thread jackin. bro..

honestly bring it to Altered Atmosphere... Mike tuning is Superior... but their other work sucks.. haha i trust them with tuning

</TD></TR></TABLE>