Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda and Acura Technical Forums > Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

F22b1 stock NOS system - Novice attempting to understand

F22b1 stock NOS system - Novice attempting to understand

Old 02-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Trial User

Default F22b1 stock NOS system - Novice attempting to understand

I have a stock 94 Honda accord ex(F22b1 engine) with ram air intake. I was wondering if this engine can handle a nitrous shot and if so what size shot can it actually handle. I wanted to get a system little later on and have eathier 35 or 50 ahot but I'm worried it might blow it. Thank you
Old 02-03-2019, 09:49 AM

Default re: F22b1 stock NOS system - Novice attempting to understand

Originally Posted by kyle otto View Post
I have a stock 94 Honda accord ex(F22b1 engine) with ram air intake. I was wondering if this engine can handle a nitrous shot and if so what size shot can it actually handle. I wanted to get a system little later on and have eathier 35 or 50 ahot but I'm worried it might blow it. Thank you
Search for the nitrous thread on Honda-Tech.

Old 02-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F22b1 stock NOS system - Novice attempting to understand

Search as Shodan said. Short answer is, Yes. It will easily handle a 35-50 shot. Even up to 100 shot would be reasonably safe assuming it's all installed and tuned correctly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: