EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 05:22 AM
white93Si

Default EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors

i got my 97 Prelude up an running the other day, but it runs like sh*t now, with a 440c basemap it runs way to rich, and when i change injectors size, the accel/deccel function gets all screwey, i can seem to straighten out the accel/deccel, so does anyone have a workig baseamp for anything even close to 780cc injectors i could use to get it to P1auto in Charlotte this weekend????
Old 07-25-2003, 06:46 AM
New User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors (white93Si)

I am posting this here because I know you will see it Sam.

I am not the reason why you are obnoxious. I am not the one who makes you fly off the handle in random threads with little to no provocation. I am not the one who makes you go to other websites and start flaming, and then pointing back to this site. I am not the one who removed you as a moderator (though I voted just like every other moderator did) and I am not the one who banned you (though I voted like every other moderator did). In all votes it was unanimous to carry out the plans the way they were. I was just 1 vote. If I were to leave you alone and never speak to you again you would still do all the things you did before because THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE. I don't make you do those things - I am just a good excuse right now.

Yesterday I did not ban any of your accounts. The only one I have banned is this one and the only reason why I did so is because you can't get it through your head that I am not the reason why you are the way you are.

Well since you don't realize that it is your personallity and attitude that is preventing you from being a productive member here I will step in and fill the gap where you *think* I am. From this point on I WILL be the reason why you have problems here. That way your delusions can be validated and you can go about your day confident in the fact that I am the reason why you suck as an individual.

Old 07-25-2003, 07:48 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors (white93Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by white93Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i got my 97 Prelude up an running the other day, but it runs like sh*t now, with a 440c basemap it runs way to rich, and when i change injectors size, the accel/deccel function gets all screwey, i can seem to straighten out the accel/deccel, so does anyone have a workig baseamp for anything even close to 780cc injectors i could use to get it to P1auto in Charlotte this weekend????</TD></TR></TABLE>

you need to spend a lot of time reading the honda forum on the aempower website and spend a lot of time in the instruction manual forum also.

or, get someone to go thru your setup and get everything set up right. otherwise you're risking damaging something.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors (Evil Drew M)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Evil Drew M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Well since you don't realize that it is your personallity and attitude that is preventing you from being a productive member here I will step in and fill the gap where you *think* I am. From this point on I WILL be the reason why you have problems here. That way your delusions can be validated and you can go about your day confident in the fact that I am the reason why you suck as an individual.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hrmm, interesting, everyone has opinions about people, some bad and some good. Sam has helped a lot of people out, and from what you say he's done bad too.

Regardless, even though you feel the need to ban him, Im still going to help him out, because he's helped me and many others.

So sam, if you read this, Send your calibration file to me at Cdoome2@aol.com, I will look over it and try to adjust it as best i can.

Old 07-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: EMS users, does anyone have a working basemap for 780cc injectors (Mase)

i could give ya a map for 780cc injectors if ya had an Electromotive TEC2