Notices

Dare I ask ... Uberdata questions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dare I ask ... Uberdata questions?

I have a whole bunch of questions about uberdata as far as its usage, techniques, etc... however the uberdata forum seems to be kinda slow and I usually don't get any feedback / responses to the questions. Anyone know of a good forum for discussing the usage of this program? I'd like to start up some discussions on this forum, but it's been a while since I seen uberdata mentioned, since mase made that tuning post maybe...

Couple questions: Does anyone else have problems importing maps, features acting goofy? I always open stockgsr.bin, then import the stock p28 bin, and sometimes the maps are kinda crazy and I have to try a couple times to import one sucessfully, and some of the 'p28' maps from pgmfi.org's library won't import, they give an error. This is on both the newest stable version and the experimental. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:23 AM

I love it when one person cannot grasp the concept of importing so they need to make posts about it. Hate to break it to you, there is absolutely NO issue importing with uberdata and the uberdata maps. ****, i just tested it on the EXACT version i have uploaded to the server, and guess what, it works perfectly

Im glad with your 2 posts on the UD forum you didnt get your answers. Please dont come back and reference all your questions here. That way you will continue to get uniformed answers.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:28 AM

Default Re: (tubegown)

I'm thinking he didn't ask for a smart *** repsonse. You might as well not even posted.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:34 AM

Default Re: (FOrSfEd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FOrSfEd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm thinking he didn't ask for a smart *** repsonse. You might as well not even posted.</TD></TR></TABLE>

And he asked for an even more useless answer?

Importing works. If hes too retarded to figure it out, maybe he should question what hes doing trying to use uberdata. As i stated, i just tested on the version i uploaded and stickied on the UD forum(god forbid people use the forum dedicated to the software you are very poorly attempting to use)

Do you have anything to add or you just going to tell me im an *******?
Old 10-23-2004, 06:50 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (tubegown)

dood your a ******* trial user , im sure people cut you some slack when it comes to posting , ease up.

and search more on uberdatas site . it works.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Hella_JDM)

i had a couple of problems importing maps in UD, try chrome i find it a bit easier to use, not that uberdata is a bad program
Old 10-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Mad Chemist)

I'm assuming you're using the correct version and not trying to import 1.6 maps into 1.7? There is no problem importing. I've been tinkering with UD for about a year now and I've never had an import issue except v1.6 vs. v1.7 which aren't compatible.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:51 AM

Default Re: (VTC_CiViC)

If you want, you can always just copy and paste the maps from one version to ther other.

ctrl+c = copy
ctrl+v = paste

There is a newbie section on the UD forum where many questions have been answered.

P.S. I &lt;3 UD (RTP coming really soon, w00t)
Old 10-23-2004, 09:04 AM
hicktoil

Default Re: (DA9-T)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA9-T &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you want, you can always just copy and paste the maps from one version to ther other.

ctrl+c = copy
ctrl+v = paste

There is a newbie section on the UD forum where many questions have been answered.

P.S. I &lt;3 UD (RTP coming really soon, w00t)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jesus christ someone that pays attention and learns.

Hella_JDM, please open your eyes to realize who is posting this and is fed up with Uberdata questions be asked on honda-tech. Ill give you a hint, i have 1000 posts on the UD forum and i try my best to trouble shoot every issue that i can on the UD forum.

This is the reason why people get feedback that "UD has bugs". Someone will come on honda-tech bitch and moan because they cant understand the most simple concepts and then portray this picture that its impossible to load a stock P28 basemap, which is simply not the case.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:24 AM

Default Re: (hicktoil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hicktoil &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Jesus christ someone that pays attention and learns.

Hella_JDM, please open your eyes to realize who is posting this and is fed up with Uberdata questions be asked on honda-tech. Ill give you a hint, i have 1000 posts on the UD forum and i try my best to trouble shoot every issue that i can on the UD forum.

This is the reason why people get feedback that "UD has bugs". Someone will come on honda-tech bitch and moan because they cant understand the most simple concepts and then portray this picture that its impossible to load a stock P28 basemap, which is simply not the case.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 10-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Kowalski)

I've read all the faqs and I'm eager to obtain as much information as possible without asking rediculous questions, but I am being totally honest when I say the numbers come out goofy sometimes when I import maps and I really don't think I'm retarded. Oh well I'll keep trying to teach myself. Thanks anyways.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (hicktoil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tubegown &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I love it when one person cannot grasp the concept of importing so they need to make posts about it. .</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hicktoil &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jesus christ someone that pays attention and learns.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate Illinois Uber-*****.

These 2 sound like they're the same person. He is just agreeing with himself. BAN!

-Chris
Old 10-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ccfries)

Uberdata should be like G-Mail, by invitation only. If you read everything on the UD forums you should have NO problem what so ever with chipping, using uberdata, and even properly tuning it. Put the time into to read everything you can about UD first for your sake and your cars.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GuyAboveMyPost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate Illinois Uber-*****.

These 2 sound like they're the same person. He is just agreeing with himself. BAN!

-Chris
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you another IL uberdata user? I thought I was the only one.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (beta13)

I love it. I ask a couple questions, and the immediate response is that my problem is invalid and that I'm retarded. I've successfully burned chips from roms made with uberdata, and played with many of its features, I was just wondering if anyone has any of the same problems I do. I think it's a great piece of software and all the credit in the world to those who wrote it, but damn no need to be so harsh. I'll try to end it at that.