Notices

Bogging =...? pls. help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bogging =...? pls. help

Well i somewhat figured out how to wire up the SAFC on my p28...my question(s) is this, which wire goes to what for the airflow input and which go to the output? I cut the airflow wire off from the ECU, attached the one coming from the ECU harness to the input wire and attached the output wire to the other end...anyone know if thats right or if its the other way around? It started right up with that way and ran pretty good...drove it around to see if i can make the "hack" work, but instead threw a CEL...not sure how to check it...i noticed the PRS on the AFC went to about -200 and climbed down slowly and my intake began to suck in air louder...i've put the setting on both -40% (low & hi) and tried 35% (low & hi) but it still bogged...i made sure all the wires were on tight (soldered) and now it doesnt bog but at idle it juss fluctuates between 200-700 as if its going to stall...does the "hack" only work when boosting? i'm trying to set that up first before i begin to install my turbo kit...can anyone give me ideas on what to check or solutions? Thanks and sorry for my repetitive questions...searched and read all the topics that were on the 5+ PAGES in archive =no life
Old 03-13-2003, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bogging =...? pls. help (Infinity_Racer)

is it the higher the neg number (ie -50) the leaner it is? and the lower the neg. number (ie -30) the more rich it is? i can hear this ticking sound in the fuelrail/injectors...does that mean they're dirty? or just having a hard time? what does the hi/low throtle adjustments do anyway? anyone? Help me join the Darkside