Notices

Anyone ever have problems with KS Motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever have problems with KS Motorsports?

I've ordered from kyle in the past maybe 3 or 4 times. Great guy, speedy service, and great prices.

My latest order was a turbo that I am eager to stick on my car. An invoice for the order was created on March 25, after which I sent him a money order for the sum with confirmed shipment. He sent me a confirmation email on April 4th. Then, according to feded on the 10th, and kyle on the 9th, part of my shipment was sent out and arrived on April 14th.

Since that time, I have been emailing Kyle trying to find out where my turbo is with no avail. I have gotten replies like "I'll look into it" and "I'm waiting for a phone call". Last I heard that on April 29th he said "Got word that the turbo has shipped, awaiting tracking number e-mail" and nothing since then.

Im not saying Kyle is bad, I just want to post on here and find out if this is currently happening or has happened to anyone else and how it was resolved with Kyle. I want to protect myself from loosing over 500 bucks which isnt easy for me to get.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anyone ever have problems with KS Motorsports? (integra-modder)

Kyles a great guy very upfront , Im sure theres a reason why you didnt get it yet. Stuff happens sometimes. Just give him some time to get back to you , im sure he's not avoiding you