Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

Milano Red EJ1

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (ej1bmx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ej1bmx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah, I can think of AT LEAST 4 owners (Ian, Ethan, Mitchell, and Seth) of these seats... Oh well, these seats make me hate the stock seats in the DD and wont be going anywhere anytime soon. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha sucker heres the rundown on those seats. Ian bought them from ZL, i bought them from Ian. I traded them to Michell, he traded them to ethan, and ethan traded them to seth. Then seth sold them to you. I liked them mass when they chilled in my room haha but i bought them to help out ian cause he was in a bind, and i really wanted a fixed back anyways.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HatchMo)

ha ha ha. Yeah, I work/soon to be worked with Mitchell and wanted them when he had them... So when Seth got in a bind, I couldnt pass it up.

New hardrace bushing set...

Suspension and trailing arm off for the rear disc swap and some other goodie upgrades...

Looking all naked waiting to get the trailing arms back with the bushings pushed in.

Need to order a few parts tomorrow in hopes they will be here by the weekend...
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ej1bmx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ha ha ha. Yeah, I work/soon to be worked with Mitchell and wanted them when he had them... So when Seth got in a bind, I couldnt pass it up.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Lol yeah i got mitchell a job with me
Old 09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HatchMo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Lol yeah i got mitchell a job with me </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I heard... Quit stealing my lover away from me

Any more openings?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

car's coming along much better than mine. when's it getting painted?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SoCal EJ1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SoCal EJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">car's coming along much better than mine. when's it getting painted?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your guess is as good as mine... Still looking for somebody to do it that I can trust, that isnt charging an arm and a leg to do it. I have had a few things lined up, but they keep falling through. Its getting to the point of it frustrating me, so I just said hell with it for now until I get everything else done.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much are you looking to spend to get it painted? Seth and Ben have seen my work...
Old 09-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Pandahatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pandahatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How much are you looking to spend to get it painted? Seth and Ben have seen my work...</TD></TR></TABLE>

If this is Brian, I have heard about your paint work. Honestly, I honestly dont know how much I am willing to spend. I have had a quote for 3k(which I am not willing to pay that much for a backroad/auto-x car), but I am also not willing to get the cheapest $200 Macco paint job that will look pink in a month. I have 1 other guy I am talking to about paint, but if you want, feel free to shoot me a PM with a price or something.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Steering wheel is out for the quick release to be mounted in... Just waiting to get a part from an EF from the junk yard to wire the horn with the help of Fred. Decided to sell/trade my wheels. Let me know if anybody is interested or has any offers!
Old 09-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

As soon as mitchell starts i think we will still have one opening, i will tell mitchy to give them your info.

Also, brians work is legit. Just because its a "backroads/autox" car doesn't mean it needs a subpar paint job.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HatchMo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As soon as mitchell starts i think we will still have one opening, i will tell mitchy to give them your info.

Also, brians work is legit. Just because its a "backroads/autox" car doesn't mean it needs a subpar paint job. </TD></TR></TABLE>

sounds good man!

and as far as paint, i know. I am not looking to get some paint job, but at the same time, not looking to pay for some show quality paint job. Just want something in the middle. Hopefully I am getting stuff taken care of though...
Old 10-01-2008, 06:04 AM

I need one of those tabs too, i used a piece off a pen, and wired it into the srs #6 pinout, ill grab one next time im at the yard, and you do the same if you go before me
Old 10-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The car's looking good, are you going to repaint it Milano Red or go with another color?
Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EtherEG93)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EtherEG93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I need one of those tabs too, i used a piece off a pen, and wired it into the srs #6 pinout, ill grab one next time im at the yard, and you do the same if you go before me</TD></TR></TABLE>

Fred said he grabbed one for me when he went to the yard. Hopefully that should all be wired up this weekend. Give me a call Ethan and let me know when you are down to stop over for a bit. I still need to use/borrow that compressor. Its looking like maybe sunday right now? or I can pick it up Saturday (red bull soap box derby race in mt. adams, i can swing by after that?). I will hopefully have that list of stuff I need this weekend too.

Thanks Blue91cb7! It is going to be Milano Red again. I thought about a color change, but when it came down to it, I would rather keep it the stock color, just a minty fresh new coat though.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I put my compliance bushings on yesterday... what a bitch that was... set aside a few hours so you'll have time to finish it since you're not working on a lift lol
Old 10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SoCal EJ1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SoCal EJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I put my compliance bushings on yesterday... what a bitch that was... set aside a few hours so you'll have time to finish it since you're not working on a lift lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am hoping everything comes out sorta easy. Some of the bolts are giving me a hard time... Getting an impact and a couple extra hands this weekend, so hopefully we can get everything busted apart and off to Fred at honda to work some magic. Getting frustrated with seized bolts and all that BS. I will be happy when my new suspension setup is on and ready to go.

Debating what wheels I should get. Either selling or trading the volks. some of the offers i have had have been... 15" Polished spoon sw388's, Gun metal 16" te37's, RC Starks in both 15 and 16 in silver, silver RPF1's, and a few others that I have my mind eye on. Any suggestions??
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

go with the * special ordered * 16" Gunmetal TE37's
Old 10-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HATCHBACK GORILLA!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HATCHBACK GORILLA! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">go with the * special ordered * 16" Gunmetal TE37's </TD></TR></TABLE>

Seems like a biased opinion ha ha ha! I might... Defiantly considering it! I just dont want my car to sit like a monster truck with them on...
Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really never liked TE37's besides the time attacks, CE28's on the other hand I love! SW388's you can never go wrong with it.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Pandahatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pandahatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I really never liked TE37's besides the time attacks, CE28's on the other hand I love! SW388's you can never go wrong with it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I really want some black/red RNR's... or bronze TE37's... or maybe even 16" RPF1's. Kind of leaning away from the SW388's just because here in the nasty nati, EVERYBODY has their sick a$$ rota slips...
Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Some real quick updates....

Getting ripped apart...

for this:

Should have more updates this weekend!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:32 PM
HRD PKR

polished spoooooooooooooooooooooon's
Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B16B_coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16B_coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">polished spoooooooooooooooooooooon's</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are nuts... Do me a favor this weekend
Old 10-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The white TE37's are pending a trade... Keep your eyes open for what will be replacing them...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:54 PM

pm me and ill tell you what wheels robbie got, jk

looks good,

im tempted to buy a quick release for my momo wheel, they have a new short one out for momo hubs, but dont know much about it.. no reviews yet

Quick Reply: Milano Red EJ1