Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

Sad story with a sad ending for a stolen NSX

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sad story with a sad ending for a stolen NSX

Way too many of these shops in Ontario.... Rev, you feel sorry for the owner? **** him.... probably the same sad story he told the cops......he probably got your vin while you were at the shop, if your car gets stolen check you new bud lol....... its wasn't his first time with stolen parts, his luck just ran out on that occasion
Old 03-16-2013, 02:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well... that was his whole point. He doesn't care about being accused of possession of stolen merchandise. (well, obviously he cares) but He accepts the consequences of that. at least he exchanged $omething for it.

But what he couldn't accept was being accused of "the one who put in the dirty work of stealing and chopping the NSX".
Old 03-16-2013, 04:24 AM
H-T Administrator

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Boosted_01 R
Way too many of these shops in Ontario.... Rev, you feel sorry for the owner? **** him.... probably the same sad story he told the cops......he probably got your vin while you were at the shop, if your car gets stolen check you new bud lol....... its wasn't his first time with stolen parts, his luck just ran out on that occasion

Couldn't agree more. It's one thing to find a "score" and enjoy a great deal. But knowingly buying stolen parts is just flat out sickening.

Originally Posted by revned3182
well... that was his whole point. He doesn't care about being accused of possession of stolen merchandise. (well, obviously he cares) but He accepts the consequences of that. at least he exchanged $omething for it.

But what he couldn't accept was being accused of "the one who put in the dirty work of stealing and chopping the NSX".
The 2 aren't any different. Knowingly buying stolen parts in my opinion, is not better than actually doing the stealing and chopping yourself. If someone showed up at my place, trying to hawk stolen parts, you can count on the fact that I'd be calling the police. 1 because I hate thieves, and 2 because I wouldn't want to risk my freedom or safety over saving a few bucks.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Clayton
Couldn't agree more. It's one thing to find a "score" and enjoy a great deal. But knowingly buying stolen parts is just flat out sickening.

The 2 aren't any different. Knowingly buying stolen parts in my opinion, is not better than actually doing the stealing and chopping yourself. If someone showed up at my place, trying to hawk stolen parts, you can count on the fact that I'd be calling the police. 1 because I hate thieves, and 2 because I wouldn't want to risk my freedom or safety over saving a few bucks.
I almost want to say the business owner is worse than the thief because he wants the benefits without feeling like he has to get his hands as dirty. He wants cheap parts, but doesn't want to be branded a thief.

Oops, guess that didn't work out for him.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Trial User

Dear Lord, thats a shitty day. Hope it gets better!
Old 07-29-2014, 03:01 PM
Trial User

that's fucked up
Old 08-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Fish Twig

Received 309 Likes on 285 Posts

wtf dude...you bump an old *** thread just to say "that's fucked up"?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Man I know this is an old thread but man what an unfortunate story. I've had NSX's for many years now and cannot fathom someone just chopping one to bits. There really is no market for any of the parts, and most of the owners require VIN's before they buy anything

SO sad to hear that this is how one ended its glorious life...