Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee???????????

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee???????????

Hey just curious, I had my motor with allaboutspeed. They were suppose to be rebuilding it. Everytime I would call they kept on delaying it. I been calling now and haven' gotten a answer or response. Does anyone know the stats on them? Are they shut down or even in business? Have I been token for a ride?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

donnie closed shop! my parent's live down the street im aound there most of the week I talk to donnie still give me your info and I can find out for you! also they had a break in and alot of **** got taken! but it was just donnie working and there was so much **** on the shop when he was moving everything so much **** go tossed! this was like last month! shop is closed now!
Old 09-18-2008, 02:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow, break in..... if you ask me I would say it was planned out. No offense, but there shop was known for getting paid and not doing the job. There were several cars parked there for years including mines. They received several phone calls from me even visits upon my motor. I got no repsonse, not even a damn email. Tell Donnie to call Sai (414)828-8454 silver ek h22. He owes me a motor and $2,800. **** was paid for and the motor wasnt put together. I dont mind taking this to court. I got every single receipt including the one from 2006. Thanks Man...
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Banned

Default Re: (UPYOURZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UPYOURZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No offense, but there shop was known for getting paid and not doing the job. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Why the hell would you take your car, motor, and/ or hard earned money to a place like that? Sucks a shop would do something like that but that's your bad
Old 09-18-2008, 06:19 AM

rob remeber I told you about that place when we talked hahaha
Old 09-18-2008, 03:38 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (JcDrMx)

please take your stuff to me, or king next time
Old 09-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

A few of my friends have had issues with all about speed..
I can vouch for midwestautoworks good guy..
Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM

Default Re: (MidwestAutoWorks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MidwestAutoWorks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">please take your stuff to me, or king next time</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have been trying to go there but he never gives me the addres! haha just kidding midwest rules!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

A lesson learned, no more shady mechanics and ghetto shops. Thanks everyone.....
Old 09-19-2008, 05:00 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Slain)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A few of my friends have had issues with all about speed..
I can vouch for midwestautoworks good guy.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hows that working out for you?
Old 09-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea Ive heard plenty of bad stories about that place.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:42 PM
NO LEGS

Default Re: Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee??????????? (UPYOURZ)

well, i am kinda suprised to hear all the bad reviews of all about speed. i went down there about a year and a half ago, to buy a car from the shop owner "donnie". i thought he was an excellent guy. he showed me the shop gave me a tour, he also showed me all the shop cars/projects. i thought it was great.

i ended up buying a 95 civic with a 2000 civic si front end on it. great job on the conversion. very good car, my mom actually drives it everyday. i have no complaints.

also, i did contact donnie about 6 months after the car was purchesed, maybe decmber or so, becuase i wanted him to turbo my 93 integra. seemed like things were going good then. he quoted me at a lil high price so i didnt go through with the turbo kit, but he seemed to be doing fine. i am really caught off gaurd by all of the negitive reviews and the shop closing.

if anyone knows the previous history of my red 95 hatch with the 2000 si front end on it i would like to know. good or bad, i would like to know info. thanks
Old 09-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

People show a lot of side to them if there trying to sell something. I went through the whole tour myself. What happen to the love for building a motor up for your loyal customer. Thats the main reason on opening up a shop. Having love for the auto industry. Inspired guys to open up a shop to keep the race legend going. This guy is like Parnell from SP motorsports. Straight up shady!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:17 PM

hes got enough money and he lost interest tha's why he sold the shop! and sai you still have that ek with the f22?
Old 09-20-2008, 05:03 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UPYOURZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">People show a lot of side to them if there trying to sell something. I went through the whole tour myself. What happen to the love for building a motor up for your loyal customer. Thats the main reason on opening up a shop. Having love for the auto industry. Inspired guys to open up a shop to keep the race legend going. This guy is like Parnell from SP motorsports. Straight up shady!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL@ Parnell
Old 09-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MidwestAutoWorks)

ya donnie is no good. my buddys motor has been down there for 3 years now and has been in peices. donnie always tells him im going to be putting it togeather this week. also the shop is still open my buddy just talked to him the other day so he could grab some of his parts. when he is there he has the door locked and makes it look like know one is there cause so many people are looking for him. also he didnt loose intrest in building. he just got over his head with people stuff and spent all there money and now cant afford to finish there stuff
Old 09-20-2008, 09:05 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee??????????? (UPYOURZ)

Currently working on an ex customers of his car right now.

Some how he shimmed the oil pump and the motor is getting 80PSI of oil pressure at idle
Old 09-20-2008, 05:03 PM
NO LEGS

Default Re: Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee??????????? (MidwestAutoWorks)

Donnie showed up today to the king meet, in a tight 240sx. He seemed fine, I talked to him briefly.

did you see the website? i wonder how long it has been like this.
http://www.allaboutspeed.com/home.html
Old 09-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes I do still have the f22. He's done the same to me. Everytime I would go there he would say he was going to work on it this week. There were times when I went there and doors were locked and someone seem to be in there. I don't know if it was just me, but They would be working on his nissan everytime i'm there or there own. I looked him up on the court system last night. I am not the only one having problems with him.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't get me wrong, Donnie is a great guy, but what is boils down to is getting the job done. The website is recent, I've been checking it myself. Has anybody read the website check it out.

Modified by UPYOURZ at 10:33 PM 9/20/2008
Old 09-21-2008, 10:45 AM
NO LEGS

his nissan is done, he rolled up to king in it. nice car, too bad he was only there 10 minutes.

Old 09-21-2008, 01:55 PM

If anyone needs work done more on the west side of milwaukee-ish area call us up... might be pleasantly surprised...

http://www.milwaukeemotorwerks.com
Old 09-21-2008, 06:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (MilwaukeeMotorwerks)

Most come to me already!

And we might be moving my shop out your way!. DOH
Old 09-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Bloody Beaver

Default Re: (MilwaukeeMotorwerks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MilwaukeeMotorwerks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If anyone needs work done more on the west side of milwaukee-ish area call us up... might be pleasantly surprised...

http://www.milwaukeemotorwerks.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

jesus christ another shop? LOL!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Maybe he should have spent some of his free time in prison learning about business ethics....

Quick Reply: Allboutspeed Motorsports South Milwaukee???????????