Old 06-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (mythias)

when did you take those pics....ewww
Old 06-29-2005, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What else is disturbing is that this thread aleady has more posts than the previous one did that was up for months. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah, I have to agree on that one, is it a full moon tonight or something?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Ford Prefect)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ford Prefect &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"Let the memory of the evening be the first thing that you think of when you open up your eyes and see me, Dark Star"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, that was a long time ago!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What else is disturbing is that this thread aleady has more posts than the previous one did that was up for months. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Nothing eplicitly wrong with that. A little off topic at times but ...
Old 06-29-2005, 10:20 PM

Default Re: (zygspeed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zygspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nothing eplicitly wrong with that. A little off topic at times but ... </TD></TR></TABLE>

But you will be there though, right?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: (Nishant)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nishant &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when did you take those pics....ewww</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah we were just joking around in the room-- nothing to be taken seriously. Infact I thought you were laying down in the other bed watching TV at the time.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:22 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zygspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn, that was a long time ago!</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes, but believe me when I tell you that that very song came on Sirius Classic Vinyl just as I saw that picture. The impact of such a repulsive event cannot be easily dismissed. Thanks to Brad and his posting of that pic, I may not ever be able to enjoy that song again.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But you will be there though, right? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ummm, what day was it ... again?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ford Prefect &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Thanks to Brad and his posting of that pic, I may not ever be able to enjoy that song again. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, NOW I see.

Speaking of old songs and all this F1 USGP stuff ... anyone remember a song called "Master of going faster" on the album 33 1/3 by George Harrison?

I've been trying to find a digital version of that for years. The song was supposed to have been about Mario Andretti.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:28 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Infact I thought you were laying down in the other bed watching TV at the time just after Evan and Dan had sex.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-29-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: (Opie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>

I removed the pics....
Old 06-29-2005, 10:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zygspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ummm, what day was it ... again? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Vote and find out.

BTW... ever see the movie Deliverance? Thats what happens to those who DONT come to ITR meets.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:34 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Vote and find out.

BTW... ever see the movie Deliverance? Thats what happens to those who DONT come to ITR meets. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I've been meaning to mention that we need to make sure we get the banjos out and tuned up ;-)
Old 06-29-2005, 10:37 PM

"You got a purdy mouth"
Old 06-29-2005, 10:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ford Prefect &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been meaning to mention that we need to make sure we get the banjos out and tuned up ;-)</TD></TR></TABLE>

I will be sure to do that once I am done chill'n on my rocking chair on the front porch holding my shotgun.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:40 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"You got a purdy mouth"</TD></TR></TABLE>

You might want to use that as a pick up line when we goto the bar.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:41 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I will be sure to do that once I am done chill'n on my rocking chair on the front porch holding my shotgun.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-29-2005, 10:41 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will be sure to do that once I am done chill'n on my rocking chair on the front porch holding my shotgun.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Right next to the washer, dryer, and fridge?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:42 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You might want to use that as a pick up line when we goto the bar. </TD></TR></TABLE>
You do know why you don't want a West Virginia virgin, don't ya?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:43 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Like the guy in Eric's Avatar </TD></TR></TABLE>

I can show one a sterotype in person that puts that pic to shame.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ford Prefect &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Right next to the washer, dryer, and fridge?</TD></TR></TABLE>

So you know that house Rt. 32 too?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Vote and find out. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't generally like to vote.
Don't ask me why ... just yet!

I just hate cleaning the coffee grounds out of the press ... :cup:
Old 06-29-2005, 10:45 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zygspeed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't generally like to vote.
Don't ask me why ... just yet! </TD></TR></TABLE>

COMI!!!!!! j/k
Old 06-29-2005, 10:47 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So you know that house Rt. 32 too?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Right - as if there was only ONE house like that ;-)
Old 06-29-2005, 10:49 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ford Prefect &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Right - as if there was only ONE house like that ;-)</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, but this one between Harman and Elkins stands out.. Old lady with a shotgun on the front porch, appliances too, rebel flag in the bay window.. its a classic sight.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No, but this one between Harman and Elkins stands out.. Old lady with a shotgun on the front porch, appliances too, rebel flag in the bay window.. its a classic sight.</TD></TR></TABLE>
No, can't say as I've had the pleasure, but I can picture it just fine in my mind ;-)
Old 06-29-2005, 10:51 PM

&lt;~ Scared of the w00ds and dark
&lt;~ Total city kid
&lt;~ Hates most of what he has heard thus far about WV
Old 06-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So you know that house Rt. 32 too?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Route 32, eh? LOL!

Just made a fresh cup of coffee ... keep it up guys (might as well finish my ham sammich as well).

Quick Reply: WV ITR August Meet: PART III