Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Rsx-S or Integra-R

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (Ross R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ross R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
And, please demonstrate why the ITR is not a real car. Aside from its HP rating, I can't think of any reason why it should not be considered a truly rare bird in the vein of the E30 M3 etc.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll retract my previous statement of "real cars." They are great cars for the money, and can outperform (most likely destroy) any stock car in its class on a road course.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yellow blur &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Why don't you TROLL your *** over to the M5 forum or the Ferrari or Porsche forums and go and start telling all of them that they are 3l337ist ******** and they should get off their pedastools? Get a life mang.</TD></TR></TABLE>

However, with this statement, this guy is saying that if I say that ITR's aren't that great then I should go say that Ferrari's and Porsche's aren't great. THAT is a crock of ****.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (BauleyCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
What does that have to do with me?</TD></TR></TABLE>

It doesnt. Holy ****! The world doesnt revolve around you!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
What is it then? I always thought it was a overweight, overpriced Honda Civic. Maybe I'm wrong??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well that statement makes you sound like an uneducated, ignorant Civic owner now doesnt it? Why dont you do a little research before you come in here and tell me that my car is an overweight Civic.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That was not my intention. My point of that statement was to show that every group of car owners are going to have those who are stuckup and cocky and those are are proud of their cars.

If you're going to sit here and whine and bitch about us ITR owners being cocky and arrogant, then you should not discriminate; Go and do the same on those other forums.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (Ross R)

whoever compared the performance of an ITR to an EVO or STI... just doesn't make any sense... of course they out perform it

as for the price, you can't find a used EVO or STI for the price of an ITR

this whole arguement started because someone got flamed for asking a question that is asked probably 2 times a month on here (if you can't tell, a lot of people get sick of answering the same question)... if you can't take a little flaming then you are DEFINATELY on the wrong forum, and I don't just mean the ITR forum, I mean all of H-T.... some people are so sensitive these days
Old 12-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I owned an ITR and EVO and would choose the ITR over the EVO if I had to do it again. Does that help your decision?
Old 12-06-2004, 11:55 AM
be professional

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (dandc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yellow blur &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My point of that statement was to show that every group of car owners are going to have those who are stuckup and cocky and those are are proud of their cars.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Can't argue with that. It's sad but true. Funny that the ones who are stuck-up and cocky (the ones who are most offensive) are the ones who are most defensive as well.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dandc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this whole arguement started because someone got flamed for asking a question that is asked probably 2 times a month on here (if you can't tell, a lot of people get sick of answering the same question)... if you can't take a little flaming then you are DEFINATELY on the wrong forum, and I don't just mean the ITR forum, I mean all of H-T.... some people are so sensitive these days </TD></TR></TABLE>
Can't argue with that either.

I'm not defending anyone because they can't take a bit of flaming though. I encourange constructive flaming - it weeds out the weak, and makes for a lot of amusement sometimes.

Looks like some others just got a little butthurt when the obvious was pointed out . . .
Old 12-06-2004, 11:57 AM

Default Re: (hooptie157)

just to show you all just how many times we get asked this question.... there are two threads (including this one) about purchasing an RSX-S VS ITR on the first page of the ITR forum

Old 12-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Risky Business

Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (01ITR640)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR640 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Well that statement makes you sound like an uneducated, ignorant Civic owner now doesnt it? Why dont you do a little research before you come in here and tell me that my car is an overweight Civic.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<U>Overpriced:</U>
$25,000 MSRP for essentially a GSR integra without A/C, leather, or a sunroof. Sure, none of this **** means anything to us, but to the general public it does.

<U>Overweight:</U>
2000 Honda Civic LX Sedan: 2401 lbs
2000 Integra Type R: 2640 lbs

<U>Civic:</U>
http://www.forwardingsite.com/....html
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR640 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Other models have been built off the Civic platform, including the Ballade, the CR-X coupé, the Quint and the Integra. </TD></TR></TABLE>

And I know exactly what you're response is going to be...
Old 12-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (AussieR)

Hype R's are like ********, everyones got one. GO with the RSX.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:17 PM

<U>Overpriced:</U>
$25,000 MSRP for essentially a GSR integra without A/C, leather, or a sunroof. Sure, none of this **** means anything to us, but to the general public it does.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

"essentially" a GSR integra?

go to http://www.itrsport.com, and check the specifications page, it wouldn't hurt you to do some research
Old 12-06-2004, 12:18 PM
Risky Business

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dandc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
it wouldn't hurt you to do some research</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good lord. Do you not understand the point i'm trying to make?
Old 12-06-2004, 12:21 PM

Default Re: (itr206)

drop it like it's hot
pop it like it's hot

I have ppl taking pics on my R while going 80mph... why? cause it's hot and rare.... Don't think it will ever happen to a RSX-S. Maybe it will to RSX-R...

R is not just a Car.. R is a Car with an Attitude... I think most of you saying bad things about Type R, cause you can't afford one...well too bad, it just wasn't meant to be for you.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:24 PM
Risky Business

Default Re: (ITR0952)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR0952 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I have ppl taking pics on my R while going 80mph... why? cause it's hot and rare.... Don't think it will ever happen to a RSX-S. Maybe it will to RSX-R...

R is not just a Car.. R is a Car with an Attitude... I think most of you saying bad things about Type R, cause you can't afford one...well too bad, it just wasn't meant to be for you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-06-2004, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ITR0952)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR0952 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">drop it like it's hot
pop it like it's hot

R is not just a Car.. R is a Car with an Attitude... I think most of you saying bad things about Type R, cause you can't afford one...well too bad, it just wasn't meant to be for you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Being able to afford one and whether or not the ITR was meant for you are two totally different things. You are make ITR owners look bad.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:27 PM

Good lord. Do you not understand the point i'm trying to make?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i don't think you understand the point a lot of other people are trying to make... sure the car is built off of a civic chassis and it is only and integra, but when you look and see all the numerous things honda engineers did to "track prep" this street car, it is quite deserving of respect

to say its "essentially" a GSR is a HUGE understatement
Old 12-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Risky Business

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dandc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
to say its "essentially" a GSR is a HUGE understatement</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you say so.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow this is just getting out of hand. first of all bauleycivic should GTFO cuz there is no way u would win this pointless arguement. i would say for the most part that type r owners are proud of what they drive. just like u should be proud of what u drive. if u like a turbo civic then mind ur buisness and drive one. i find this to be very ignornant because we arent the ones hyping up our cars, its actually the non itr owners who hype it up. its not my fault that there are more turbo civics than itr's. and yes the itr's were alot better from factory than ur civic ex,lx,dx (watever the model) so case close and go home. hey kid pick up whatever you want. in my opinion the itr wins hands down on the rsx-s . i also prefer the the dc2r over the dc5r
Old 12-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (danny98r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by danny98r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow this is just getting out of hand. first of all bauleycivic should GTFO cuz there is no way u would win this pointless arguement. i would say for the most part that type r owners are proud of what they drive. just like u should be proud of what u drive. if u like a turbo civic then mind ur buisness and drive one. i find this to be very ignornant because we arent the ones hyping up our cars, its actually the non itr owners who hype it up. its not my fault that there are more turbo civics than itr's. and yes the itr's were alot better from factory than ur civic ex,lx,dx (watever the model) so case close and go home. hey kid pick up whatever you want. in my opinion the itr wins hands down on the rsx-s . i also prefer the the dc2r over the dc5r</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good lord. Do you not understand the point i'm trying to make?</TD></TR></TABLE>

What is the point you are trying to make again?
Old 12-06-2004, 12:38 PM

Default Re: (BauleyCivic)

I bet (BauleyCivic) dream about R every day.. that is why he is on ITR forum all day... maybe he's just too poor or can't afford insurance.. gotta stick with 93 civic HAHA..... I feel you kid,... maybe I can get some donations for you so you can be a future R owner. too...
Old 12-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and u know what we dont really care if ur car is faster. ur like lil bitch. ur corny man gtfo. no one is putting down ur car so y should u put down ours.. i cant stand people like u
Old 12-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

someone lock this
Old 12-06-2004, 12:43 PM

(BauleyCivic) owns a civic LX...

Damn, you are trying to upgrade my Grandma's type of Cars... doesn't matter if you make it faster than an fighter jet... it still look like my Grandma's car. man, I ain't joking, my grandma driving the exact same car... but without turbo though... does that make you feel better?
Old 12-06-2004, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Rsx-S or Integra-R (Bbasso)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bbasso &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you need to ask then your not right for the ITR, sorry.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep....... I just kicked the crap out of highly modded two RSX-s at an auto x with my stone stock R.... ( right down to the paper air filter)
If you have to ask then join the masses and get a RSX
Old 12-06-2004, 12:48 PM

Do you realize that you posted all day long with no results?
What a waste of time...

Btw I'm still laughing at what you said before.

OH! and You could type all day, everyday about this or that- Its just a waste of time, You own what you choose to and I own the car I choose.
Just drop this BS and call it a day.

Quick Reply: Rsx-S or Integra-R