Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

TEIN SUSPENSION 15% off all.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (FOrSfEd)

Old 04-25-2004, 12:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (t04ecvc)

imed you about some dampers.

heeltoe, I will never buy **** from you thanks for showing your true colors

Rob
Old 04-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rjardy)

to heeltoe for being a complete dick, and making an *** of himself.

to camp1320 for trying to help out the poor HT'ers.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:02 PM
New User

Default Re: TEIN SUSPENSION 15% off all. (MrHeeltoe)

[QUOTE=MrHeeltoe]

Wrong, the price is reasonable. TEINs RETAIL prices are reasonable. Compare Teins retail to Cusco or A'PEX and tell me which is better. I am not claiming to have the CHEAPEST price because good service will cost a little money too.

QUOTE] Tein's retail prices are reasonable? Puhahahahaha... Get your head out of your *** dude, and stop resorting to childish tactics to try to take business away from camp1320. Tom offers very good prices AND good service. Me having to pay 150 extra for good service, that is total b.s. Plus I would never recommend anyone to buy from a vendor who has to go onto other vendor's for sale threads and ATTEMPT to talk ****. I will never buy anything from Heeltoe ever, and will tell everyone I know not to buy from Heeltoe as well. What a damn joke, the Honda-tech sponsor looking out for himself on another sponsor's thread.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:04 PM
New User

Default Re: (MrHeeltoe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrHeeltoe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys are right.

My sincerest apologies to Tom for posting in/about his thread. His practices are what they are. Mine are different. I will just try to keep to my own threads and customers now. We are both successful in different ways and for different reasons.

This whole thing is totally none of my business. I will not do it again. I will not be posting in this thread, or any of anyone else's threads, again as it is not my place, and I simply do not have time to deal with it.

Again. I apologize.

SINCERELY,

Marcus di Sabella
Heeltoe Automotive</TD></TR></TABLE> It would help if you deleted your previous posts *HAMMER*
Old 04-29-2004, 07:23 AM

Default Re: (THE_HX)

Come on, can you please drop it already? I know you think I suck, so don't buy from me then.......PLEASE.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:46 AM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrHeeltoe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Come on, can you please drop it already? I know you think I suck, so don't buy from me then.......PLEASE. </TD></TR></TABLE> Nah, you didn't feel like dropping it w/ your 20 previous posts in this thread...so once you delete those, then maybe I'll stop showing everyone what a tard you are. Apologizing doesn't mean **** when you just leave everything there. You're just trying to save face at the last minute, and trust me, you don't have to ask a lot of people to NOT buy from you, that is a given.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Threatcon13)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Threatcon13 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Nah, you didn't feel like dropping it w/ your 20 previous posts in this thread...so once you delete those, then maybe I'll stop showing everyone what a tard you are. Apologizing doesn't mean **** when you just leave everything there. You're just trying to save face at the last minute, and trust me, you don't have to ask a lot of people to NOT buy from you, that is a given. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 04-29-2004, 04:08 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Threatcon13 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Nah, you didn't feel like dropping it w/ your 20 previous posts in this thread...so once you delete those, then maybe I'll stop showing everyone what a tard you are. Apologizing doesn't mean **** when you just leave everything there. You're just trying to save face at the last minute, and trust me, you don't have to ask a lot of people to NOT buy from you, that is a given. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So If I delete my posts,willall the negative posts about me be removed?
Old 04-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrHeeltoe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So If I delete my posts,willall the negative posts about me be removed?</TD></TR></TABLE>
not mine
Old 04-29-2004, 08:39 PM
BANNED

Default Re: (t04ecvc)

tom is at englishtown for race season

as always hes traveling and working hard

pm me if you need anything and ill get back to you

be as detailed as possible

he will be back on monday 5/3/04

thanks
Old 04-29-2004, 09:32 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrHeeltoe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So If I delete my posts,willall the negative posts about me be removed?</TD></TR></TABLE> Again, you're trying to save face after you got yourself involved in this, which was wrong in the first place. But to appease your shady thought process, I'll remove my comments when I see yours are gone. Never mind. I just saw that you deleted the post that actually meant something, where you apologized for being a total ********. But conveniently, you left all the other posts where you tried to make Tom look like the bad guy, when the only bad guy in this situation is yourself. to your fucked up ethical/business practices.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:28 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Threatcon13 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I just saw that you deleted the post that actually meant something, where you apologized for being a total ********. </TD></TR></TABLE>

My apology did not seem to mean too much to you anyway.

All the posts have been deleted.

&gt;the bigger one here&lt;

BYE!
Old 04-30-2004, 12:40 AM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrHeeltoe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

My apology did not seem to mean too much to you anyway.

All the posts have been deleted.

&gt;the bigger one here&lt;

BYE!</TD></TR></TABLE> lol...first you invade another sponsor's thread, talk **** and try to ruin it, and then you think youre the bigger man for rectifying a situation that you created? And once again, you have not deleted all your posts. Once you do that ( simple as it may sound, some people still think deleting their posts means deleting a few posts which they believe is alright to delete, and not all of them), then talk about being a bigger man, which is a joke either way. Hurry up and end this nonsense. You fucked up, plain and simple. Now delete your posts, and try to save as much face as possible. ( Which will be close to none if you keep these shenanigans up). Your apology doesn't mean much? Nah, not if you talked all the **** you felt was necessary, and then at the last second apologize, because people let you know that you were losing customers faster than a virgin loses her virginity on prom night.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Trial User

Default Re: TEIN SUSPENSION 15% off all. (camp1320.com)

Would all you ******* crybaby sellers grow the **** up and quit your bitching.. I don't know what the thread is all about because i'm not going to read the entire clusterfuck of a thread.

Some of you are wearing out your welcome on this forum because rules don't mean **** to you and/or all you do is bitch about each other...