Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

Emissions/Tuning/CEL code deleting/JDM P13 ecu/obd1 connector C plug

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Emissions/Tuning/CEL code deleting/JDM P13 ecu/obd1 connector C plug

OK so the topic sorta explains what questions I have

First off I own a 92 civic CX hatch ive decked out, body work, shaved handles, painted it myself, hmo motors h22a, p13 ecu, made a complete wire harness from scrach, using the A, B, D obd1 plugs, shaved engine bay, I don't think there isnt a goddamn thing I didnt modify some way.

and then this is for some humor to give people some headaches just looking at it

By the way it doesn't look like this anymore, its all fixed and working 100%

heres a modification I did on the clutch cylinder/brake booster, and my spiffy *** areoquip tubies

OK so on to business..

1)
Is there any way to eliminate the obd1 code "36 traction control found on JDM ecu's"

I have the C connector thats located on jdm ecu's between connector B and D, the car runs fine without that connector but no one has pinout data for this connector? anyone have the Japanese 93 prelude manual that shows pinout data of connector C???

2)
Is there any way to fool the ecu into not giving you the EGR cel?

3) I do have the JDM-H22A and am needing it to pass emissions in oregon here, If I have to and there isnt any other way ill have it registerd out at the beach , however if someone has tuned with s300 or s200 or s100 would they recommend anything? I want s300 since it has neat software and has the usb port so i can fiddle around, I am getting pretty good at helping my friend tune with dsmlink i dont think hondas ish would be much different with the right sensors and data to go by..

4) I am going to say this and please take it with a grain of salt, Can much gains had on the H22a with a stock setup for power? I did however read somewhere how you can gain some hp at WOT by leaning it out slightly, this was read and rememberd by me about2 years ago in my honda infancy stages learning about tuning and maps ext... or simply use a s1/2/300 for simple cel removal, and possibly that cool shiftlight using your cel.

Thanks in advance
--Aaron
Old 02-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bumpsteer.

Anyone?
anyone recommend a s200/s300 for doing basic tuning Im guessing i should probably give the hondata guys a call..