Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

Does anyone Need help with... Anything?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone Need help with... Anything?

Originally Posted by nealy8849
I have a 1998 Honda Accord cf3 japanese 1.8vts. i need a ECU module. part number is 39980-sor-023. new or used, the one i gave is not taking the reset code, connected the jump start cables wrong during a jump start, now it doesnt work.
What reset code are you speaking of?
Old 02-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up masta tech I need help lol a lot of help !
Old 02-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm getting a code 43 an quite frankly I'm ready to give up on my hatch it's a 90 si but I have a complete d16z6 swap in it I went through 2 oxygen sensors an still light comes on code calls for fuel supply any help is greatly appreciated thanks
Old 02-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Plead da Fif

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Is there any objection to closing this thread? The concern is this..

If our members who utilize the Search feature are going to benefit from the Q&A - wouldn't it be better if they were able to find the information they're seeking by searching relevant thread titles instead of sifting through pages of a mega-thread that is filled with a mixture of Q&A and chat which are irrelevant to their particular inquiry?

I don't imagine there would be many people searching for a "help with anything" thread is all. This concern is not mine alone.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by It Wasn't Me
Is there any objection to closing this thread? The concern is this..

If our members who utilize the Search feature are going to benefit from the Q&A - wouldn't it be better if they were able to find the information they're seeking by searching relevant thread titles instead of sifting through pages of a mega-thread that is filled with a mixture of Q&A and chat which ultimately are irrelevant to their inquiry.

I don't imagine there would be many people searching for a "help with anything" thread is all. This concern is not mine alone.
I understand, I guess I didn't think I would get this many replies for Help. I guess I'll have to learn to surf the threads individually from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Plead da Fif

Originally Posted by MastaTech
I understand, I guess I didn't think I would get this many replies for Help. I guess I'll have to learn to surf the threads individually from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Personally, I don't mind if it stays open. People can search within this thread by clicking Search this Thread followed by Advanced Search and then searching for a specific keyword.

That is asking an awful lot from anyone who already thinks of searching as a thorn in their side, though.

I was just making sure there isn't going to be a blowout if the thread was closed is all, and I don't want to discourage any of our members from helping.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[

I was just making sure there isn't going to be a blowout if the thread was closed is all, and I don't want to discourage any of our members from helping. [/QUOTE]

if it clOses I will not be offended or discouraged in anyway at all. Infact it'll get me more motivated to help, which is what I'm here for. (again, n00b here!)
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey masta tech any advice on my problem I did search the forums an they all say the same s$$t oxygen sensor an I know it's not I put 2 of them an they were not Bosch they were densos ?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by It Wasn't Me
Personally, I don't mind if it stays open. People can search within this thread by clicking Search this Thread followed by Advanced Search and then searching for a specific keyword.

That is asking an awful lot from anyone who already thinks of searching as a thorn in their side, though.

I was just making sure there isn't going to be a blowout if the thread was closed is all, and I don't want to discourage any of our members from helping.
I understand what your trying to say but the reason half of us come on here is for help to get our cars running right I personally need my car as soon as possible not trying to be a d$$k but some people like in my case don't have time to go through the searches to find the info we need when we can get it right away an quite frankly I did do my research an on all the forums it saids the same which in my case is the oxygen sensor which I know that's not it cuz I went through 2 of them already an I still have the same problem so why not ask somebody an hope to get the right answer an then ill repost it as how to fix it for anybody else with the same problem that's how I think about this situation again I'm not trying to be rude I'm just commenting on your reply that's all
Old 02-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by robertosanchez
Hey masta tech any advice on my problem I did search the forums an they all say the same s$$t oxygen sensor an I know it's not I put 2 of them an they were not Bosch they were densos ?
Ok, brave yourself for some possible bad news: if the sensor shorted, it could have sent voltage right to your PCM and caused irreversible damage to the signal side of the PCM. But, when you say Denso do you mean OEM Denso? I know Honda PCMs are wicked cranky when it comes to sensors. Also, are there any exhaust leaks between the head and down to the sensor?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh and when I get to the dealership tomorrow I'll check all our resources for you!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No they are no leaks in the exhaust at all . An if you don't mind me asking how would it short out an take out the ecu lol that's some serious s..t lol have you ever came across that before with it shorting out the ecu I do have another ecu but it's to a automatic
Old 02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Plead da Fif

I understand what your trying to say but the reason half of us come on here is for help to get our cars running right I personally need my car as soon as possible not trying to be a d$$k but some people like in my case don't have time to go through the searches to find the info we need when we can get it right away an quite frankly I did do my research an on all the forums it saids the same which in my case is the oxygen sensor which I know that's not it cuz I went through 2 of them already an I still have the same problem so why not ask somebody an hope to get the right answer an then ill repost it as how to fix it for anybody else with the same problem that's how I think about this situation again I'm not trying to be rude I'm just commenting on your reply that's all
If you don't want to search, just make a new thread. Someone will answer your question just as fast, if not faster, than you posting your question in here and waiting for MastaTech (or whomever) to answer you.

I apologize if you feel this decision has been made to cause you any inconvenience.

Originally Posted by MastaTech
if it clOses I will not be offended or discouraged in anyway at all. Infact it'll get me more motivated to help, which is what I'm here for. (again, n00b here!)
Thanks for understanding!!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

An thanks for the fast response I really do appreciate your help thanks