Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

steve...you can park the EF at the shop if you want...i know you HATE driving second street but we got parking out front between some trucks.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dudesitsjdm
Josh is a cool dude guy's he might come off as a lil cocky on the interwebz but in person he is super cool.He just like's to prove a point and shine light on thing's to him that seem over looked.
but he doesn't prove anything because 9/10 times he proves himself wrong or is proved wrong, or says something completely out of line. not trying to be a dick, but we all read the same thing and everyone points out the same issues in his logic. if he'd admit when he's talking out his ***, or just not do it at all, we'd all have more respect for him. if that make me the a-hole then so be it.

Last edited by Cobb2819; 11-24-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

*** holes!

stop hatin lol
Old 11-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Dom...
*** holes!

stop hatin lol
but you love us
Old 11-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Josh is a cool dude guy's he might come off as a lil cocky on the interwebz but in person he is super cool.He just like's to prove a point and shine light on thing's to him that seem over looked.
No, Its cool. Just shows how people can be. I get rid of the Honda and everyone turns out to be shady ******. But thanks. Your cool too.
Originally Posted by Cobb2819
but he doesn't prove anything because 9/10 times he proves himself wrong or is proved wrong, or says something completely out of line. not trying to be a dick, but we all read the same thing and everyone points out the same issues in his logic. if he'd admit when he's talking out his ***, or just not do it at all, we'd all have more respect for him. if that make me the a-hole then so be it.
I proved myself wrong or said something out of line? I just proved myself right. Numerous times. Even when I thought I was proving myself wrong I was actually wrong and was proving myself right. Just because your pissed that your pricing on things = **** and I said something about it doesn't mean you have to be a ***** either. Nobody pointed out any issues in my logic. Not even Bou, with his/mine argument on the Type R's abilities as a track car.

It really shows true character how people can just change in the blink of an eye. And I honestly thought you guys were different from the rest of the ricers out there.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you too man...look forward to seeing ya this weekend
im stoked should be fun to chill and bbq..i got a few packs of Nathans all beef skinless dogs..they grill up real nice man..cant wait..
Old 11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SWAT
No, Its cool. Just shows how people can be. I get rid of the Honda and everyone turns out to be shady ******. But thanks. Your cool too.

I proved myself wrong or said something out of line? I just proved myself right. Numerous times. Even when I thought I was proving myself wrong I was actually wrong and was proving myself right. Just because your pissed that your pricing on things = **** and I said something about it doesn't mean you have to be a ***** either. Nobody pointed out any issues in my logic. Not even Bou, with his/mine argument on the Type R's abilities as a track car.

It really shows true character how people can just change in the blink of an eye. And I honestly thought you guys were different from the rest of the ricers out there.
like i said bro..i dont even know you..but you sure come off as an egotistical *** man..sorry if thats not the case. but from what you post its all about you. WE ALL CAN LEARN A FEW THINGS FROM EACH OTHER. and contrary to what some mite believe, no one knows it all. not tryn to ebattle by any means man.
and no one can argue that the ITR is out of the box one of the baddest track cars that ever hit the streets. I dont know the history between you guys..just stateing how it seems to me man. and some time I, like every other human on this earth can be wrong.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JPaesch
im stoked should be fun to chill and bbq..i got a few packs of Nathans all beef skinless dogs..they grill up real nice man..cant wait..
Sweet!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

who is shady??

on the note about pricing, who gives a ****, you have friends with built motors, if Bou wants a K swap...which he announced he did, then let him do it. you guys kepts going about pricing and how a built blah d blah is better.

as for change in the blink of an eye, who changed??
Old 11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should be fun man...
Old 11-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

steve...you can park the EF at the shop if you want...i know you HATE driving second street but we got parking out front between some trucks.
I almost passed out in the car while driving it the car smoke's soo much bro.I drove it from second and alameda to rockcliff in rio rancho past target on 528.I almost blacked out the car was full of smoke but i couldnt see it hahah.I had to park it there or risk it getting towed.Thanks for the offer man that mean alot bro.Im **** at wiring you think you would be up to the task of wiring up my harness for MPFI.This is the best link i can find i have it all printed out im no good with wires. http://www.fourthgenhatch.net/mpfi.html
Old 11-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Fawk you jacob you *******!!!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CincoMan
feel the love guys..lol
Old 11-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I almost passed out in the car while driving it the car smoke's soo much bro.I drove it from second and alameda to rockcliff in rio rancho past target on 528.I almost blacked out the car was full of smoke but i couldnt see it hahah.I had to park it there or risk it getting towed.Thanks for the offer man that mean alot bro.Im **** at wiring you think you would be up to the task of wiring up my harness for MPFI.This is the best link i can find i have it all printed out im no good with wires. http://www.fourthgenhatch.net/mpfi.html
yeah man, i figure between all of us here we can get it all figured out. it's a LOT easier to look at the stuff with harness in hand, ya know.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CincoMan
dude...you're like my a-hole sidekick!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

feel the love guys..lol
see...you understand, HAHAHAA
Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah man, i figure between all of us here we can get it all figured out. it's a LOT easier to look at the stuff with harness in hand, ya know.
i do ok with wires also..and would be down to give it a look also bro.
its not to hard man. ive built and swapped a few EF..they are my true love.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Just because your pissed that your pricing on things = **** and I said something about it doesn't mean you have to be a ***** either
my pricing isn't shitty because i don't compete with ebay. im a real brick and mortar store and have to abide by the rules of my dealer agreement. you don't like it keep your f-ing comments to yourself. everyone here knows that i run a real store and don't try and make a living buying and selling online. if you wanna call me out on something you better be able to give me the same model at a lower price, not some shitty knock off and try and tell me that yours is better because it's cheaper. as i've said in the previous time we talked about this, everyone here knows and understands it can be had cheaper online...so why you're bringing this up again i do not understand. the only thing you've ever mentioned on my pricing is LED bulbs. if that is how i made a living then i would seriously re evaluate my situation, but it's not, it's not even something i've dealt with prior to posting on here about it, so i could really care less if it takes off or doesn't. i'm the only dealer for that brand here in Abq, and that's what matters to me. end of topic.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i do ok with wires also..and would be down to give it a look also bro.
its not to hard man. ive built and swapped a few EF..they are my true love.
so you've done the conversion already?? sweet!! i nominate Jay for supervisor!!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I had a buddy who owned a k20 swapped ek hatch that was a blast.Was a good motor but was a pain to put in wire up.Once you get past that it's a blast to drive.I think im just a diff person i try to improve thing's.Im not trying to talk **** or anything like that.I dropped so much money on honda i could have owned a second house.I have a gsr to show for it that is all.Now what ever the car came with is what i fix up lol call me a cheap *** owell.
I understand where you coming from, at one point i felt that way too. I used to think all that money and nothing to show for but a pretty teg.

Then turbo came along and then the track. Now the enjoyment factor is priceless.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so you've done the conversion already?? sweet!! i nominate Jay for supervisor!!
JAY=ETHUG True GANGASTA cool im glad some one know's how to do it!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

didn't eric say he used to own some EFs back in the day??
Old 11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well guys i just got off the phone with K20GSR, he's sourced a K20Z3 with 6spd tranny for $2300

now consider the Kpro -$750

plus mounts $600

and he's loaning me a header - free

and K20GSR will wire it up using the teg's harness

plus various lines, hoses, fittings maybe $300

i'm not looking anywhere near $8k.

and i would never consider a B20Vtec for road course since it's the lowest revving motor out of the bunch.. and why I would want high rev's in road racing is a whole other multi-page argument we can save for maybe Monday haahah
Old 11-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dang dude some reason i thought you rolled in a 4dr forest green GSR..

those slips look dope!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ive witnessed that swap..lol, but have done quite a few b16 swaps in my drive way.
but none the less it should be a piece of cake man.
either way with some good tape a soldering iron and a 12 pack of Bud, im pretty dam sure we can do this ****..Im off to put my baby girl to bed guys..looking forward to Saturday like i sad..sucks you cant make it Bou..but there will be more.

Quick Reply: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad