Notices

POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (FalkenSiR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FalkenSiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bad link </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOOK UP LIKE 2 POSTS
Old 06-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (mitsuman)

Old 06-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (JDMTRSPORTS)

Old 06-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DAb20vtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DAb20vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey hazw8st cmon man PM me. or send me an email or something i need to talk to you.

ok well here is where i put this fool on blast. about 1 year ago i contacted this guy because the smog of my DA was up. contacted this guy his name is Jay Garret so i think. he told me no worries he can get my car smog exempt so whatever i believe him pay him 450 i might add, come a year later when i need to register my car and get my tags DMV tells me my car hasn't been smogged and i need a smog! WTF? i thought this guy made my car smog exempt ontop of that he changed my address on the registration to some address in needles. this guy is shady and i wouldn't do any deal with him no more. this guy screwed me over 400 for making my car exempt and 50 for the tags that i had already paid to DMV and he asked for another 50 again on top. this guy is a lame and he won't contact. i hope you bought alot of food with that fat boy your a scammer

Modified by DAb20vtec at 10:15 AM 6/3/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe he got caught?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mitsuman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mitsuman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Maybe he got caught?</TD></TR></TABLE>maybe he should call him, he does not come on the forums anymore from what I understand.....said alot of people ripping him off after he would help show some compassion and front some work ( very rare occasion) and people would flake on him.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: (AllMTRWH0R3)

video doesn't work?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats WHACK! jay always gets back to my emails even if it takes a few days sometimes a week or more. he is a busy guy from what i understand and a great honest person! curse all who took advantage of him.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mykoe817)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mykoe817 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats WHACK! jay always gets back to my emails even if it takes a few days sometimes a week or more. he is a busy guy from what i understand and a great honest person! curse all who took advantage of him. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes... i believe jay is a good person too.
After reading this 2 days ago, i crossed fingers about getting my renewal. but i knew jay wouldn't *** us over.
so i just went to get my tags for the 3rd year today. , when i got to the dmv counter, since i don't have curent registration ( was stolen when the car was broken into) i just showed old paper work. The guy never asked for smog cert or anything, just had to paid the registration or renewal fee. So til now, there's no need to smog my car at all. So jay if u are out there. Thank you very much. Im sure you are busy or things in life caught up.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:05 PM
ph

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (DAb20vtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DAb20vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> until then nobody make a deal for any smog exempt stuff. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DAb20vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> When he chimes in I'll explain my story. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Chris, all you have to do is email him. Look back at your posts, you waited 6 hours before putting him on blast. Nice. What happened to emailing the guy, or even calling him. Dude has the same phone number!

Chris, how about posting your email, so the guy has a chance to email you. WTF?

Old 06-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (ph)

So what happened??
Old 06-07-2007, 11:42 PM
ph

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (cb7-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cb7-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So what happened??</TD></TR></TABLE>

DAb20vtec didn't try emailing Jay, that's what happened.

How much do you wanna bet that DAb20vtec didn't email Jay?

The exact problem here is a simple breakdown in communication, DAb20vtec is trying to reach Jay, I emailed Jay, and he hit me back the very next day. The solution, email Jay directly.

Here is your boys email: jargon_@hotmail.com

Note to DAb20vtec, you do realize that putting your boy on blast is a bit counter-productive.

Email him.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (mitsuman)

Hey, can you email me @ brad9i5@yahoo.com please, i need to talk to you haz. Says your PM's are disabled. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: (AllMTRWH0R3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AllMTRWH0R3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">maybe he should call him, he does not come on the forums anymore from what I understand.....said alot of people ripping him off after he would help show some compassion and front some work ( very rare occasion) and people would flake on him. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea man.. Jay is the ****.. he didn't know who I was, but I hit him up and he helped me out on the front! ... I have been good go ever since then...

I have nothing but good things to say about Jay

DAb20vtec just needs to come in contact with Jay and work things out instead of just putting him on blast....

email him at: jargon_@hotmail.com
Old 06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dab10vtec hasnt replied... so i wonder what's going on?
Old 06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
ph

Default Re: (code47mastermind)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by code47mastermind &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I have nothing but good things to say about Jay

DAb20vtec just needs to come in contact with Jay and work things out instead of just putting him on blast....

email him at: jargon_@hotmail.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

DAb20vtec. Where is this tool? This dude is so out of it. Why on earth would anybody cockblock themselves in that way, it is almost like shooting yourself in the foot.... I would never burn someone in that manner. Really makes you think what kind of person this tool really is.

I guess he thought people were gonna jump on his bandwagon, jokes on him.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ph)

man wtf i called the number on this 20 thousand business cards he gave me in an envelope so don't tell me ****, i called and it said it was disconnected so i waited awhile for him to respond then i posted. i went to DMV and they told me i hadn't smogged my **** in 3 years wtf? when i let jay handle it like 1 year ago paid him 450 which is a rip off and he even asked for the money for the tags when i had already paid it to dmv? can you explain that ? i'm just speaking out for myself homeboy.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

man PH your a fool, don't call me no tool down to the point your little homie fucked me over 450 screw all this **** about non communicaton WTF are you serious. how much of a dumbass are you. by changing my number like 9 months ago when i thought jay had taken care of me is wrong or what.? him not having my number doesn't change the fact that he didn't take care of me the first time. we shouldn't even have to be going through this right. hey i think you would be pissed if someone took your 450 lame.

and i didn't chime in because i was busying with ****. you know REAL life stuff!!!

and also this is between me and jay so buzz off. your 2 sense don't matter to me.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just spoke to him. same phone he had a year ago when i called him.

he took care of my issues and efboy (who I know too) posted no problems.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:29 PM
ph

Default Re: (rcantu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rcantu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just spoke to him. same phone he had a year ago when i called him.
he took care of my issues and efboy (who I know too) posted no problems.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just spoke to him, apparently DAb20vtec is a cool dude, he just couldn't reach Jay.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: (ph)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ph &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just spoke to him, apparently DAb20vtec is a cool dude, he just couldn't reach Jay. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I would vouch for him anyday. good ppl. highly recomended.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hbcrazy)

DAb20vtec,you say it like it is.alot of this guys get there stuff done but there's a few of us out there that dont get taken care of! i got burned also but he's handling his business and can't be there for everyone!jay couldn't come through for me even though i put down over a G,but the guy gave me back my money.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i've spoken with jay and he's just a very busy guy. good guy which i vouch for any day. im sure things just got a little mixed up thats all.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:00 AM

old stuff.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:04 AM

youtube link.. if the other doesn't work.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
Old 07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU (hazw8st)

Bump, great info to prevent a serious ticket. A lot of people need to learn how to use the law to prevent searches and prosecution. Cops don't have the right to pop your hood unless you give up your right to

Quick Reply: POLICE-Fight Tickets-Flex your rights-ACLU