Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

tigerjapanese.com rip off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tigerjapanese.com rip off!!!

Year and a half ago I got a loan to get a B-series motor. I looked around and ended up buying from tiger japanese motors for $3800. BAD DEAL!!!! Told them I want a all stock JDM GSR. What I got was a raced on tired motor. When I got GSR it had racing parts and had over 200,000 miles onit. Wasnt even the motor they scent me a pic of?lol Knock and ticked and smoked. So my honda ASE guy want $500 for putting in swap and tune. Just was on ebay the other day and cant belive they still are open and not shut down! So sent owener Mike a message, telling him I want my full refund on shipping. See when I sent their anchor back, they kept $750 for shipping it back!! It wasnt my problem they sent me crap in 1st place! So now im out $750 plus $500 plus time and labor and had to take motor back out of my car! So I email Mike just to let him know im thinking about him and I want my $750 back, Here the real email from Tiger and myself.

Dear tigerjapanese,

Whats up Mike? You still owe me $750 US. I know you think your safe up in Canada. Just to let you know if you dont get me my cash, I will be taking a trip to see you real soon. Your swaps are junk and you rip people off. Ive stopped over 20 people from buying from you, there will be many more. Alot of people in the US think your a joke. You dont get me my money, the jokes on you Mike.
See you soon,
Zach

Hi Zach

Pleeeeease do not tell anyone bad about us. LOL

Nice joke Mr. Zach. I will give you some other websites in the USA to call them and tell every of them one by one to not buy from tiger.

You are most welcome any time to Canada. Our address is

117 Sinnott Road, Toronto, ON, M1L4S6 my direct line and all other information is bellow.

Thanks again for your email and looking forward to see you soon in Toronto.

With Regards,

Mike Younos
Operation Manager

Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD
117 Sinnott Rd, Toronto, ON, M1L4S6
www.jdmtigerjapanese.com
mike@tigerautoparts.com
Phone: 416-750-8578 Ext: 25
Toll Free: 1-888-664-6618
Fax: 416-750-99

They just want your money and they send most of the time junk. Ive talked to many people who have gotten motors from them, they all tell me the same story and they also got ripped off. Just looking out for people in the US and on honda tech! DONT BUY FROM TIGER JAPANESE!!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: tigerjapanese.com rip off!!!

damn sucks op gl
Old 04-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks. HMO ftw!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So let me get this straight. You bought the motor a year and a half ago and are now just posting this? And you send an email that is some what threatening and expect it to get resolved?
Old 04-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Toronto is nice. If nothing else at least you can do some sightseeing.

Tigerjapanese is WINNING!! with tigers blood brah

GL getting your money back.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i just came to say HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

AND ur threating him? that wont hold up good in court, nor will it help with gettting ur money back. just be professional about it and try to resolve it like an adult
Old 04-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

plus my buddy got a rb20 from them and his was in pristine condition. he wanted to give them more money just because it was so good lol. u just got a mad engine, plus most honda engines are raced. i see it all the time at meets lol
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 95ProjectEJ1
So let me get this straight. You bought the motor a year and a half ago and are now just posting this? And you send an email that is some what threatening and expect it to get resolved?
Been dealing with it all this time and no not my 1st post. Some what threatening, nooooo.lol What would you do if you got ripped off? Be nice and tell them please and thank you? I resolve my problems myself. No cops, no lawyers. Me threatening has come to this point because ive tried the nice way. Im just giving a heads up so no one else get ripped off! The email from him just goes to show how he runs his company. He thinks its funny he got over on me my cash. It will cost me over $750 to get to his front door, but when I get there....priceless!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ek99typer79
Been dealing with it all this time and no not my 1st post. Some what threatening, nooooo.lol What would you do if you got ripped off? Be nice and tell them please and thank you? I resolve my problems myself. No cops, no lawyers. Me threatening has come to this point because ive tried the nice way. Im just giving a heads up so no one else get ripped off! The email from him just goes to show how he runs his company. He thinks its funny he got over on me my cash. It will cost me over $750 to get to his front door, but when I get there....priceless!!!!!!
Blah blah blah. You arent going to show up at his door/business. And handling your problems by "yourself" is exactly why it's been over a year and you have nothing to show for it. It should have been documented and filed with the proper authorities. Anyhow IBTL
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the feedback thread

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2581123
Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

b20b $375 long block special starting on the 5th until the 15
b20b shortblocks special $180 lmk
Old 04-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im just here for post count
Old 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 95ProjectEJ1
Blah blah blah. You arent going to show up at his door/business. And handling your problems by "yourself" is exactly why it's been over a year and you have nothing to show for it. It should have been documented and filed with the proper authorities. Anyhow IBTL
Blah blah,I guess you know it all? There are no international laws that protects buyes. It cost money to go up there. Ive got to get my passports up to date, probley take a bus tour? Maybe not this year or next. But trust me ill be there foe show. Authorities is what you call cops/lawyers. Like I said befor, I handle things myself. Not trying to cause drama or tell you a sad story. Like I said befor again Im looking out for other buyers!

Last edited by ek99typer79; 04-01-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: for got word
Old 04-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

d15b non vtec long block $300 FOB
Old 04-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol.. TigerJapanese.com? The name alone sounds wack.. So your going to roll up to someones shop, from out of country, by yourself..? Good luck with that one.. Isn't there some good shops in Olympia that do swaps? Why didn't you just use a local shop?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I would like to also add to the pile of complaints about Tiger Japanese and their "premium quality used engines". I purchased a full obd 1 h22a 5 speed sway and dealt personally with Mike Yunos aka king **** of turd island. I was told that I was getting a perfect motor and yes those were the words used. What did I revieve?? A 91 (92 model) h22a that looked like it had been in about 4-5 cars and had about 300k on it. Better yet when I tore it down for the swap into my car the balance shaft seal had blown out and the motor had been run completley dry of oil. Under the valve cover there was a 1/4" of burnt oil and sludge on everything and the front and rear main seals were shot. When I called and told them that this motor was FUBAR mike responded " do you want me to give you $225 to cover the cost of the seals and gaskets?" I was like WTF this motor is toast?! Long story short I ended up paying to ship that POS back to them and then pay to get another motor as they couldnt figure out how this had happened. I told him that if he ****ed up again that I was going to come to his business personally and "Discuss" our little problem. What did I revieve the second time around? A mint 96 production year jdm h22a, motor was beyond mint and must of been the only one they ever got like that. These guys are the biggest bunch of dishonest ******** in business today! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! Oh and I hear their jdm cars are even better quality, these guys need to pack up and go back to israel or wherever where they came from.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by shorsh
d15b non vtec long block $300 FOB
i need a vtec 4 my gf car its a 99 how much?
Old 04-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I bought a D15B VTEC motor and tranny from them last year and have had it boosted ever since with no problems at all
Old 05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

last week I called with intentions of ordering 2 d15b vtec engines and I seen a big banner on there website that read 100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE so I gave them a call, I gave them the website of the importer that had the engines for $100 cheaper, first thing he said was that they were not good quality as his motors. Then after about 2 mins he told me they shouldnt be that cheap because he supplys them with motors??????? what a ripoff I told him to take the banner off his webpage and it was false advertisement.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Serdar
last week I called with intentions of ordering 2 d15b vtec engines and I seen a big banner on there website that read 100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE so I gave them a call, I gave them the website of the importer that had the engines for $100 cheaper, first thing he said was that they were not good quality as his motors. Then after about 2 mins he told me they shouldnt be that cheap because he supplys them with motors??????? what a ripoff I told him to take the banner off his webpage and it was false advertisement.
Wow thats f'ing epic, now that you mention it Mr. Mike Yunos said to me that he supplied Sunrise jdm motors with engines and some other reputable shop. I asked him if he kissed his mother with those rotten lying lips and he hung up the phone. The truth hurts doesn't it Mike?
Old 02-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm ******* pissed , I should of read reviews of this shitty place, now I'm out 1200 dollars for an h22a that has zero compression . **** me and they want me to pay for the shipping , that's 600 bucks and it's not worth it , I'm so ******* pissed , somebody should really ******* shut down this company