Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Looking for a shop to do a RHD conversion on a S2000. Must have experience. CA only.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a shop to do a RHD conversion on a S2000. Must have experience. CA only.

he original shop that is doing RHD conversions is busy with other ventures at the moment and I wanted to check if there was other shops in CA that can do a RHD conversion on a S2000. I already have the JDM front clip.

I am looking for an experienced shop who has undertaken such of a project before and has had experience doing a RHD conversion as it is no easy task.

I'm willing to pay the price of what the original shop was going to do it for me. PM me your shop details and pass work. Thank you.

Ton
Siam Motors, LLC
Old 12-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a shop to do a RHD conversion on a S2000. Must have experience. CA o

alot of work, and time. Do you have all the peices? lmk. Also you do know that the cops will harrases you about the vin.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a shop to do a RHD conversion on a S2000. Must have experience. CA o

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
alot of work, and time. Do you have all the peices? lmk. Also you do know that the cops will harrases you about the vin.
I agree alot of cops will pull you over with the rhd setup. easy to pick on and will definitely look under the hood for other things but if you have the money to burn by all means go for it.