When : Tuesday Sept/25/07 at 9pm **bi weekly meet**
Why to come to meet: chillax
drink some coffee
have some donuts
look at all the rides
meet some people
bring back the meet scene
(show off your ride)

Details: security is most the time tight we can chill there for a long time depending on how decent and respectfull we are so kick back and enjoy showing off your ride and dont be a dick and get us all kicked out or burnt (BPD) WILL HAND YOUR *** TO ALL YOU IDIOTS for the rest of us dont worrie keep your cool ill do all the talking

Rules: NO BURNOUTS!
NO REVVING!
NO RACING!
NO HATING!
SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE SHOPPING
****NO SPEEDING IN THE PARKING LOT***

invites: to everyone i dont care if you have a beater just come and enjoy

ADRESS IS :** 1521 N Victory Pl, Burbank, CA ** it is in the burbank empire center
Old 09-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See ya there!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AcuraFanatic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcuraFanatic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">See ya there!</TD></TR></TABLE>

cool please spread the news
Old 09-09-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: (crazybluecivic)

he's a cop

thats y he is always looking for races n stuff. other members here have killed his threads cause they warn others about him. im not suprise if this is a set up to hand out tickets.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civic323)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civic323 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he's a cop

thats y he is always looking for races n stuff. other members here have killed his threads cause they warn others about him. im not suprise if this is a set up to hand out tickets.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL your funny you wanna play 2fast2furious im a undercover cop movie crap sorry man this is real life im no cop and im no punk like you but i am a car junkie love da shows and meet and always wants a good one to crack

so sorry for your fast and furious i get chased by FBI dreams civic323 go watch some more movies
Old 09-09-2007, 07:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crazybluecivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LoL your funny you wanna play 2fast2furious im a undercover cop movie crap sorry man this is real life im no cop and im no punk like you but i am a car junkie love da shows and meet and always wants a good one to crack

so sorry for your fast and furious i get chased by FBI dreams civic323 go watch some more movies</TD></TR></TABLE>

so y am i a punk just cause im giving other members a heads up about u? y u getting mad if ur really not a cop? dont give me the f&f crap dude.

btw dude i dont street race so stop pm'ing me stupid crap calling me a street racer
Old 09-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont need to fight with a 16 year old go drive your moms rsx or civic and call yourself a tuner/street racer dumb people dont mess up my thread
Old 09-09-2007, 08:15 PM

ok enjoy ur CRAZYbluecivic lol. damn ur such a "tuner". ur the one talking about street racing. here is a thread that ur talking about racing u ricer.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2074897

below are some things u posted in that thread

ill give him that but we also have to realize that we all races sometime or another on the freeway i mean i do engine work if you dont wanna be faster than the other guy if you do track it dif but if not you know what i mean im guilty

i know a spot in the 661 quiet and low key at night
Old 09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i did not even mention racing i do know a low key spot at night in the 661 so we can have a meet and no get bugged and no bug

see its dumb people like you that make spot burnt cause you start acting like your breaking the law when your not and personaly you follow me like a home sick beatch i think your the cop lol now i sound like you right piggy oink oink civic