Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Be ware of this guy (therunnerz) Running Performance

Old 12-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 Be ware of this guy (therunnerz) Running Performance

My experience with running performance garage with the owner which his name is Israel Gonzalez and his name on this form therunnerz

Which on June for sale post in the drag section he posted a partout of his car and he put almost everything up for sale, and I bought from him couple of things which is:
1- PPG tranny
2- Pro Level DSS axels
3- G-Force Shifter
4- T1 Complete oil Catch Can.
And shipping cost to Bahrain for these parts was supposed to be $1100 where as he said he will ship in couple of days.

Money was sent on the 13th of June 2013, which was $8800 whre i still have the receipt, and that was it after that he started playing around with me sometimes he says it’s been shipped and sometime not and until today nothing happens he’s not picking up the phone anymore and if he answers my emails he just says wait I will ship it for you and after that I told him that my cousin will come pick it up but the same thing no reply, then i sent him my friend also, and he kept trying with him but with no luck, and at the end he talked to me and started saying sorry and he will send it and that ups are going to come pick it today which was last week, but with no luck and when ever i text him or call he doesn't answer.

after involving alot of firends from the states finally he sent me a tranny which is also different that want i was expecting but at least something was sent over after like 4 months, and after that that i guy totally ignored me sent him emails, msgs, called him even today i posted on his was on facebook hoping there is luck.

and the funny thing i found out that the some ofthe parts are for sale again on honda- tech drag racing for sale section.

Really it’s not about the money nor the parts it’s about this guy am posting today because I don’t want anyone other than me to face what I had with this guy so please guys try to beware of dealing with him and hope if someone can help me in this regard and if anyone interested in having a look at the email conversation am ready to send it over just to find the help.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Be ware of this guy (therunnerz) Running Performance

Thats interesting, I paid him on December 5th for the pro level axles, hubs, and spool and the G-force shifter kit. After a month, I've just barely received the axles and spool, and am still waiting for the shifter and hubs, and I'm only 3 days away via UPS ground..

Hope you paid via a secure method..
Old 01-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by locash
Thats interesting, I paid him on December 5th for the pro level axles, hubs, and spool and the G-force shifter kit. After a month, I've just barely received the axles and spool, and am still waiting for the shifter and hubs, and I'm only 3 days away via UPS ground..

Hope you paid via a secure method..
thats my problem it wasn't secured cuz he wanted the money so fast so i had to just wire transfer it to him, and the problem it was since june.
hope you will get your money back soon good luck and sorry for you to be in the same boat.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If ur cousin is willing to go pick up the stuff. why not go and confront him in person instead letting him play run around for 8 month. sounds like he just hoping u will let it go and he gets $8800 in his pocket.

that blows. good luck to u man
Old 01-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

More days, more excuses. Where is my stuff or my money, Izzy?
Old 01-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Forgot to update this post, I received the shifter kit now, just waiting on the DSS hubs..
Old 01-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

congrats bro am still waiting for my money back at least you got something
Old 01-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

never wire money for such a large amount. since the other guy pretty much got all the parts you paid for, you should just forget about it and move on.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Qatar s2000
congrats bro am still waiting for my money back at least you got something

May I crave your indulgence to open this business discussion by a formal letter of this sort. It is pertinent that a business of this magnitude should have commenced properly with a formal meeting of you and us to enable us know ourselves, have a fore knowledge of the nature of the business, discuss and acquaint ourselves with the responsibilities and functions of parties concerned, and appropriate sharesaccordingly. However, for time factor, confidentiality and personality of people involved here in Nigeria, we choose this approach for the remittance of this Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand, U.S. Dollars (US$10.5M). Please bear with us for making the initial contact through e-mail. But my partners are insisting for a meeting in order not to fall into a wrong hand again.
I am Mr.F. Williams Smith, we are members of the special committee for Budget and Planning of the Ministry of Petroleum. This committee is principally concerned with contract appraisal and the approval of the contracts in order of priorities as regards capital projects of the past military government of Nigeria.With our positions, we have successfully secured for ourselves this sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars (US$10.5M).
This amount was accumulated through undeclared windfall sales of crude oil during the gulf war. Hence together with two of our top officials at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), we plan to transfer this amount of money into a secure verseasaccount by awarding a sort of contract from the NNPC.To this effect I have been given the mandate by my colleagues to contact you and ask foryour assistance.What we need from you is to provide a nice account inwhich the funds will be transferred. Everything about me is nice Mr. Smith, so you've hit the jackpot here.
My colleagues and I have agreed to compensate you or the owner of the account used for this transaction with 25% of thetotal amount remitted. We shall have 70% and the remaining 5% reserved for taxes and other miscellaneous expenses in your country. It may interest you to know that last two years a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr.RogerWilliams, the President of Craine International Trading Corporation at number 135 East 57th Street, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10022 with telephone number (212)308-7xxx and telex number 6731xxx.
After the agreement between both partners in which he was to take 20% of the money while the remaining 80% for us. With all the required documents signed, the money was duly transferred into this account only to be disappointed on our arrival in New York, and we wereeliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller was no longer on that address while his telephone and telex numbers have been reallocated to somebody else. That was how we lost US$9 Million to Mr. Roger Williams. Roger, if you're reading this I hope you're feeling guilty! This time around we need a more reliable and trustworthy person or a reputable company to do business with hence this letter to you. Yes, I'm your man for reliability Mr. Smith.
So if you can prove yourself to be trusted and interested in this deal then we are prepared to do business with you. What we want from you is the assurance that you will let us have our share if this amount (US$10.5M) is transferred into your account. If this proposal is okay by you, then reply through my email urgently so that we can set the ball rolling and negotiate the modalities involved. Kindly, treat as very important and strictly confidential, I honestly assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free.
I look forward to your response and expected co-operation and God bless you.
Regards.
Mr. Williams Smith