Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

scammer alert...vteclolz email rcbthree@gmail.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scammer alert...vteclolz email rcbthree@gmail.com

vteclolz is a scammer for sure i dont know why he posting a scammer feedback here he try to sell me ctr/itr cam for 200 and sent me random itr cams, he even photoshop itr cams from the internet with his name on a paper idk why i trusted him and sent him 190 dollar to him while we talk about the price then for some reason he dont except my money because his friend is a a** and wanted 200 and refund back my money because he want 200 so i could sent him the 200 to him but now i notice that it a scam rite on that moment a pm from his friend list pm back to me say dont trust vteclolz he a flaker and trying to sell fake smsp header to him and for i to beware. Now my refund money is on hold by paypal.....

Watch out for this crazy liar didnt even want to get me his first and last name and address instead he give me a girl named Brittney Morse. 9941 18th ave. W. EVERETT, wa 98201 so i could sent money to this person.

I continue to ask for his name and he gets mad and start cuzzing dump stupid scammer why i believe his a**.. later on he finally tell me his fake name George Fyi

At last i figure out that he use photoshop and tell him he a scammer all he could say is Huh...

what a ***.... telling me that he would never scam for 200

Any know if my refund is placed on paypal hold is safe and not scam by him and i will get it back for no? I call paypal and they say it should be there on monday...forgot to mention his phone he used is 425-750-0452 by sprint i think.....

Honda-tech watch out for vteclolz dont trust him his email is rcbthree@gmail.com call Richard brooks could go by different address email or name who knows.. I will post the fake picture he sent me for reference

okay first 3 pic of the itr cams

Here come the hella photoshop ******* status pic fake one with his fake name on it

I found this on google image bastard photoshop this pic

another with my name on and his ******* name just get the f out of hondatech u scammer...........