Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

SCAMMER ALERT! Richard "Richey" Brooks aka "welding" / turbo-civic-si on H-T

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMER ALERT! Richard "Richey" Brooks aka "welding" / turbo-civic-si on H-T

********SCAMMER ALERT********

Richard Brooks is a Scammer, Richard a.k.a. "Richey" is currently under investigation by the Indiana Sheriff's Department, who already know who he is.

E-Mail: richeybrooksiii@yahoo.com USER: "welding" on Honda-Tech a.k.a. Richard Brooks / Richey / "turbo-civic-si", phone #: 317-358-6847 , aim s/n: Somer14

Beware of him. I sent him the money through PayPal for some ITR/CTR spec cam shafts, once I recieved them they turned out to be (obviously) B16 cams. I hit up PayPal for a refund and he showed PayPal the tracking information for the B16 cams that he shipped out and PayPal sided with him. His phone # is 317-358-6847

After doing some more research on Richard Brooks a.k.a. Richey, I learned that he has scammed other people on multiple car forums using different screen names. He went to Purdue university, quite sad that he went to college only to grow up to be a scum bag honda-tech scam artist. When Richard Brooks is not working at Rockwell Automation in Clermont, Indiana he is avidly scouring car forums looking for people to RIP OFF AND SCAM!

I CAUTION YOU BEFORE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. THE POLICE IN HIS LOCAL INDIANA AREA ARE AWARE OF HIM FOR SEVERAL CAR PROWLINGS AND NOW THEY ARE INVESTIGATING HIM FOR MAIL FRAUD.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Richard "Richey" Brooks aka "welding" / turbo-civic-si on H-T

Hell no you are a scammer don't trust this ******* vteclolz here try to scam with fake internet itr cams I sent him the money but he refund it and it on a hold from PayPal..... get off hondtech I'll post ur damn scammer info soon sh** he goes as the fake she male name Brittney Morse/ George fyi and yes richard brooks..

Last edited by allmotorgsr98; 08-24-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Richard "Richey" Brooks aka "welding" / turbo-civic-si on H-T

fake photoshop

bastard dont try to make stupid scammer **** ur the one get off hondatech

Old 08-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

found this on internet

Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dont buy stuff from this ******* rcbthree@gmail.com is his email
Old 08-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wait what just happend???
Old 08-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sleepingciv
wait what just happend???
Not sure what's really going on but it seems like vteclolz got scammed by
Richard Brooks and allmotorgsr98 is about to get scam by vteclolz...
Old 08-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Richard Brooks was meant to be selling me something and I had allmotorgsr send him the money for what I was selling him, then Richard Brooks just scammed us both
Old 08-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Richard "Richey" Brooks the scam artist refused to ship me my items after I had already sent the payment to him and had allmotorgsr98 send him the money also. Then he put a hold apparently on allmotorgsr98's money.

FYI gsr98: Look at the person's name you sent the money too. It's Richard Brooks. Not me. Clearly. Go ahead and post his address and paypal info up on here for everyone to see the scammer.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Please tell me this is the same cross dressing guy that was in the with the JHP USA thread.