Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

jack hardin sti_jack@yahoo.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jack hardin sti_jack@yahoo.com

i posted a want to buy thread on here. a guy from 7573470538 texted me offering me a good deal for a 6262, wastegate, and topmount. seemed real cool about it. i paid, he said he shipped. never provided tracking numbers and just quit talking to me today completely when i asked for tracking. my phone tells me he sees my messages yet no respond to call or text. obviosly i think somethings up, i google his name and email. boom, i found out he tryed to impersonate a member on a rsx forum to scam them. this threw up red flags all over and i called paypal right away. I knew i shouldnt have gifted it and my suspicios may have been my insurance. filed a claim and waiting now. been texting him all day and still no reply. if i get my stuff i'll take this off and cancel the claim. does anyone know this guys username?

info i know:
jack hardin
sti_jack@yahoo.com
757-347-0538

i made sure paypal will pay me back if he pulls anything with his bank account. they assured me they will and send collections after him.

please beware for this number texting you about parts. I have a good feeling i'm not getting my parts.