Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Dont deal with oxy3933!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont deal with oxy3933!!!!!

H-Tech User Name: oxy3933
Name: Alex Voorhies
Address: 2828 Kingswood Drive
Roseville, CA 95661
email he sent me the pics: atomtobin@yahoo.com
Phone Number: 951-229-7306

Yes I know he doesnt have much rep., thread or post on here!!!!

Hey everyone, I recently posted a wtb thread the other day and got an offer of some RSX Tein coilovers for darn cheap($300 shipped). I kind of felt iffy about it cause I have never seen anyone let Tein coilovers go for that cheap unless you are freaking ballin. I also asked him on the text why he was selling them for so cheap and he didnt reply back. He sent me pics and we talked and agreed on the price. He claimed his name on here is oxy3933 on this forum. So I got the money ready in my account and ready to send to his paypal. I called and talked to him and he seems like a legit guy. Then after we hanged up he text me that his paypal have been locked up due to some policy crap. I'm like wth. This kinda gave me the heads up he probably scammed someone before thats why he don't have a paypal. I told him to find some of his buddy to let him use their paypal so I can send the money to their account cause I really need those parts.

30 mins later he text back there was no one that have a paypal account that he could use. He then told me to send the money thru Credit Union to him, which I didn't like at all. He offer me to send $100 and he'll ship them and when I received the coilovers I can pay him the rest. I'm like dude you really trust me to do that to you? That is like my oppertunity to **** you over, but on the bright side I know I wouldn't do that to anyone(what goes around comes around). I decide to get this address and full name cause I was actually intended to send him the money cause I was going to give it a shot. So he told me that he lives in Roseville, CA. Which I have a friend that lives 40 mins from Roseville so I decided to hit my buddy up to see if he can meet up with this guy cause I didn't want to just send the money straight to him without having proof that he will ship me the part.

My buddy agreed to meet up with him and he agreed to meet up halfway. So I didn't bother sending the money straight to the seller, I send the money to my buddie instead so I would have a less chance being **** over. oxy3933 seems to want me to send the money straight him for odd some reason. When my buddie received and picked up the money and ready to meet up, and oxy3933 says that he can meet up after 4 that is when he gets off work. Once I told him that I sent the money to my buddy instead of him, he then came up with bunch of excuses that he wont be able to meet that evening. One of the excuse was that he have to cover a shift for his friend. So I'm like alright that's fine, my buddy and you can meet tomorrow since they won't be doing anything and oxy3933 have to work throughout the weekend so the only day would be yesterday 01/20/2011, again AGREED.

The whole day yesterday I text and called. He decide to ignore my call or didn't want to pick up. Around 1ish in CA he text me back saying that his buddy told him that he is selling the coilovers for too cheap(yes i agreed) and now he wants $500 other than that he is going to pass on the deal. I'm like okay...we agreed $300 that is the only reason why I sent the money. He then reply like a dick, "yea you sent the money to your buddy." he was complaining like a little kid, so I offer him, I will pay $500 for them cause I really need them, I also told him to meet up with my buddy so for sure he do have those coilovers like he claimed he did and when they meet up my buddy can give him the $300 and I can send the other $200 right away.

He came up with another lame excuse saying that he is currently in Crescent City(6 hours from his home) because he need to help his dad and wont be able to meet up. Maybe your dad's cripple or some odd ****, but I guess I can respect you for helping your dad out. I got a text from him again saying that he will still let the coilovers go for $300 but he won't be back in town for a week or so, now he's willing to drop the price again?? He told me that he had to work throughout the weekend, and when I mention that he had to work how come its going to take him a week to come back?? Another lame excuse, he told his boss and his boss gave him a week off...Your boss at TARGET would do that for you?? damn i dont think i ever met a boss that would do that you anyone?

What pissed me off the most was he knew that the deal was still going on even if its $300 or $500 I am willing to pay up, just as long as he meet up with my buddie the deals goes on fine but he never bother to update me til I text him. So as he was in Crescent City, I asked if he had anyone to pick up the coilover and meet up with my buddie, I know he did have buddies cause when I called him, some of his buddies was all in the background talking. He then claimed he have the coilover boxed in his back seat and is with him in Crescent City. So I texted him to send me a picture of them in his back seat in the boxes. He didnt reply back til for a while at least 20 mins, exact words he say, "man you caught me on a bad time" which made me think that I caught him trying to scam me because he wouldn't send me the picture to prove that he have the teins in his back seat in the boxes.

So I texted him if he was trying to scam me just tell me straight forward then the deal is off. I guess that flamed him up, he then reply back why won't just go buy some brand new ones and stop being a "paranoid cheap ***". he was the one that came to me and offer me to buy and now hes telling me to buy some new ones WTF!. I told him straight forward you're the one who came to me and offer me to buy and now your telling me to buy new ones? go check my thread and see what I said and why I want some use ones!,

Still now he wont send me the picture of the teins boxed in his back seat. THE DEAL IS OFF NOW! **** YOU MOTHER ****ER I HOPE IN THE FUTURE SOMEONE WILL **** YOU OVER! FOR A FACT YOU ARE NOT A MAN WITH NO ***** TO MAN UP YOUR WORDS!

Here are the pics he sent me of how they look like:

Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

alright peps, ive gotten some emails already from some members here, please if you guys have any offers or deals with this guy dont do it, someone just got scammed of $120+....bump keep an eye out so this **** will get caught
Old 06-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dont deal with oxy3933!!!!!

Voorhies IS NOW IN JAIL!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any details on that? It's good that you stood your ground and made sure you did not put any risk to yourself in this situation. If it's too good to be true, then there must be something wrong with the item or the situation.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea im glad i didnt deal with him and lucky my uncle lives not too far from him, but all i got is an email from the detective not much info is given out but he is inPerris Police Departmen....