Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Dippedparts (HeyMikeyyyy)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dippedparts (HeyMikeyyyy)

Buy a plane ticket and go get them?
Old 08-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dammm bad for business!!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys need to stop jerking off to these f*cking phaze2 cars. Stop sending out parts to get chrome dipped or gold dipped or some other retarded bling. I'm sick of seeing these phaze 2 style cars in magazines with gold/chrome dipped valve covers or compressor housings. I understand the "BLING" factor but damn its just not worth it.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by turbojdmhatch
You guys need to stop jerking off to these f*cking phaze2 cars. Stop sending out parts to get chrome dipped or gold dipped or some other retarded bling. I'm sick of seeing these phaze 2 style cars in magazines with gold/chrome dipped valve covers or compressor housings. I understand the "BLING" factor but damn its just not worth it.
For those who are waiting for parts, etc starting legal action is pretty simple when done effectively.

pm me if you need to take it to that level. Been there myself, know what works and doesn't... being sued in court works.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont Even have anyone's Parts anymore :D i dont know why it keeps getting brought up that i do. even the person that Started this Thread got his Refund back from his CC,

Originally Posted by SI-Kana
Still don't have my wheels.....
and this guy Sean He should be getting his wheels anytime now.

I dont mind People Making Threads About us, But when the Issue has been Resolved months Ago, No one Chimes in?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by HeyMikeyyyy
I dont Even have anyone's Parts anymore :D i dont know why it keeps getting brought up that i do. even the person that Started this Thread got his Refund back from his CC,

I dont mind People Making Threads About us, But when the Issue has been Resolved months Ago, No one Chimes in?
What the ****? You had this guys wheels for over FIVE months! And now some new guy can't get his volks back fr you?

You run a really shady business.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont Even have anyone's Parts anymore :D i dont know why it keeps getting brought up that i do. even the person that Started this Thread got his Refund back from his CC

so you wouldnt issue the refund and the credit card company took it back is what you're saying?
Old 09-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by caseyliffick
What the ****? You had this guys wheels for over FIVE months! And now some new guy can't get his volks back fr you?

You run a really shady business.
Thats correct that he is trying to get his wheels back from me? He still has a Balance of $200 bucks on it. We dont even Usually start on people stuff with out a full payment, only because i dont want to be wasting our time on parts that people dont want to pay for?

And how was i Supposed to Issue a Refund if they already took the money out?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is what happen in my case with the valve cover i made the claim with my credit card company and got my refund but about a month later they took it back cause of what they told my credit card company this is what they said word for word.

The buyer has requested us to STRIP the product and return his original valve cover back to him. Which we already have, at this time it cost us TO DO the valve cover he Requested in the Finish he wanted and To Re Strip the product of the coating we applied to it. at this time we think that we would be able to Refund the Buyer HALF of his payment with Paypals Permission???

So i had to prove why i deserved all my money back and i sent them all the emails between us and explained to them that i never wanted it stripped. They where the ones that came up with the idea to strip it and send it back after i told them i was going to make a claim with paypal. It was just lies after lies with them. i think they never did the valve cover cause they said its 450 to coat it and 350 to strip it if that was the case they could had sent me a brand new jdm valve cover for like 250 just doesn't make sense.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

350 to strip a valvecover??? what a joke
Old 09-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hate theifs,seriously. I dont see why you would start a company that focuses on ONE thing, and it couldn't be finished and sent back to the buyer in a timely fashion... I mean, you do it ALL DAY,EVERY DAY. There is not enough car enthusiasts in this country that can not only afford this expensive dipping service, that your company cannot handle all of the requests.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

In the end

This person got there money back and Valve cover? and this is what this thread was for no?

Im not going to refund a person to get his money twice?

The CC company took his money out of my account, so there was no reason for me to give him a refund back since he already got his back, so i dont see why i would be the ******* about it!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

In the end

This person got there money back and Valve cover? and this is what this thread was for no?

Im not going to refund a person to get his money twice?

The CC company took his money out of my account, so there was no reason for me to give him a refund back since he already got his back, so i dont see why i would be the ******* about it!!!
You and your company took him for a ride for 3 months. Feedback threads are created for the purposes of:

1. Showing how good/bad this transaction has been
2. If bad, To hopefully get their money back
3. Also to inform the community of their transactions

By the looks of things, he would not have gotten a refund or his vc back if he had not put up a dispute. Even when he won the dispute you still tried to take the refund back.

In other words I would deem you and your shop as scammers and/or thieves.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

what a shitty business he deserved a full refund not a "half refund' and u lied to paypal u cocksmocher lol
Old 09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 509dc5
This is what happen in my case with the valve cover i made the claim with my credit card company and got my refund but about a month later they took it back cause of what they told my credit card company this is what they said word for word.

The buyer has requested us to STRIP the product and return his original valve cover back to him. Which we already have, at this time it cost us TO DO the valve cover he Requested in the Finish he wanted and To Re Strip the product of the coating we applied to it. at this time we think that we would be able to Refund the Buyer HALF of his payment with Paypals Permission???

So i had to prove why i deserved all my money back and i sent them all the emails between us and explained to them that i never wanted it stripped. They where the ones that came up with the idea to strip it and send it back after i told them i was going to make a claim with paypal. It was just lies after lies with them. i think they never did the valve cover cause they said its 450 to coat it and 350 to strip it if that was the case they could had sent me a brand new jdm valve cover for like 250 just doesn't make sense.

honestly dood.. i still don't understand why you didn't contact me, or still have not... SUE HIM.. jesus christ man... it's really not hard to start a small claims case. You can still sue.

If you want the rest of your money, AND MORE... SUE HIM....

and **** this company. wish honda-tech would catch up to this **** and kick them off. Don't forget also to post to the BBB, as well as every forum you can.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any updates on Mikey at dippedparts???
Old 10-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Steve at Heart

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I wouldn't go to a place that requires deposit or full payment up front. It seems there are alot of shady businesses and people out there know. I want to see the work completed and be satisfied befor I shell out a bunch of cash. Its definetly harder to find good businesses to bring parts to.

Good Luck.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^Agreed.
This dude needs to be shut the **** down. If there is one thing that really gets on my nerves it is people that do bad business.