Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Scammer alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tegasaurus firs

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scammer alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tegasaurus firs

yeah this ************ owes $150 since august 2004 i have had enough of his lying *** saying that i didn't want my money back, what a ****** ***. i was supposed to get a clutch from this ******* clown but he came up with every excuse not to send the clutch or he says he sent the clutch but doesn't. here is the thread where i bought the clutch. https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=938289.

here is what i got today from him after me going into his topics calling him a scammer

5:00 AM 1/18/2005) tegasaurus: i offered a return of your money, you never responded with an address i could mail you a M/O to and did nothing but start a war.. i have nothing else i can do.

(5:33 AM 1/18/2005) careawholelot: what the **** are u talking about, i gave u the pay pal addy after u forgot what it was, i responded to everything but your the one that kept coming up with excuses and then not even replying back to my im's

obviously i'm not trying to start a war i just want my money back like anybody else would who is scammed buy somebody, and this has just gone on way to long, i think i gave him plenty of time to pay me $150 but i just here excuse after excuse with this man.

be a man and give me whats mine
Old 01-17-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Scammer alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tegasaurus

bump for you my friend.

SCAMMERS SUCK!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammer alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tegasaurus

Thanks for the bump
Old 01-17-2005, 09:21 PM

i can help u do this..if u give me a discount on the turbo ima buy from u. lol
but yah msg me more about his info and yah i can see wats up.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A_RU_BA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i can help u do this..if u give me a discount on the turbo ima buy from u. lol
but yah msg me more about his info and yah i can see wats up. </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for helping me out man

scammers
Old 01-18-2005, 12:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well i got my money back took six months but now its over with. this thread can now die
Old 01-18-2005, 06:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Good for you man.