Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

4 point harnesses unsafe for the street? read-its not the same argument as usual

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:23 PM
Oracle of GDD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 4 point harnesses unsafe for the street? read-its not the same argument as usual (George Knight

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by George Knighton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What's up with you? Somebody get too close to your scooter?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, but that comes with the territory of owning one.

I'm really talking about the idiots who clog the leftmost lanes, and will not move over. I feel like I'm waiting from a point-by from one of those C5 Vette drivers who always hold everyone up at the track.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 4 point harnesses unsafe for the street? read-its not the same argument as usual (George Knight

did you guys see the harness that corbeau makes that retracts just like an OEM seatbelt? it's a 3 pt., but you can lean forward just like an OEM belt, but when you jerk the belt hard it locks just like an OEM belt...does that make since? I'm probably not describing it well.

This is a quote from Corbeau's website:

"Retractable Option: The all-new Corbeau Retractable Harness Belt provides drivers the full movement capability of an everyday driving OEM belt. With the simple turn of ****, these retractable belts instantly restrict movement and provide the support and safety of race application. "

Just kinda curious what everyone thinks?

-Paul

Old 09-16-2003, 08:29 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A nice looking option for those who arent "hardcore." That is, if mounted correctly which dosent seem easy.