Notices

stolen 92 hatch in spokane (south hill)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stolen 92 hatch in spokane (south hill)

my 1992 honda civic was stolen monday morning,

the exterior color is a light green, the engine bay is still red
the rims are acura ls webs with honda center caps
the spoiler is a carbon duckbill with a recent clear coat refinish (a few runs in the paint still)
thin side moldings flat black
acura ls seats
ek rocker moldings and oem honda floor mats
if you have any information on any of these parts or my car please contact crime check at # 456-2233 i also am offering a reward.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stolen 92 hatch in spokane (south hill)

**** that sucks man, ill keep my eyes open i do a lot of driving for work. I found my stolen car over buy the wallmart at the y a the shitty apts around there, also on 57th and regal there have been a couple stolen cars recovered up there behind that gas station
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did you not have any sort of security for it? Sucks alot but thieves in Spokane like to come out this time of the year. I don't even drive my car anymore because of stupid **** heads.

Will keep an eye out for you.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

spokane was ranked number 4 for stolen cars in 2011... hanging with cali, thats sad... sorry for ur loss hopefully u find it...
Old 08-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks you guys. i didn't have a chance to get an alarm on it, i just went through a divorce so ***** been crazy lately.

thank you again for the support.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My buddies Accord was broken into last night as well on the south hill. Looks like it might be the same people.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i got it back, they screwed up my ignition and took stereo crap but thats it. i got damn lucky.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn man, good to hear you recovered it. What's the story?
Old 09-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

car got stolen early monday morning, i had transportation problems of course for a minute but then i was back on the south running around and i saw my car a mile and a half from where it was stolen ! at some aptartment complex parking lot. i loaded my gun, called the cops told them i found my car. i waited in the bushes til the cops got there. cop didn't give a ****. the shaved key was left behind in my car and the pig give the key to me for a "good luck charm" he said. told me that 70 cars had been stolen the week before, 8 honda civics were on the list and spokane was ranked 4th in the u.s. with stolen cars.

spokane police should be ashamed of them selves.

one day i'm going to catch one of these bastards in the act, i'll shoot the son of a bitch..... gladly

Last edited by jasoncrashtech; 09-05-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Glad you got it back. There's a Honda Accord that has been stolen sitting on blocks about two blocks from my house. The day I see someone steal a car, I wouldn't mind shooting one myself.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Trial User

Hey man I just wanted to let you know that my Honda was also stolen that same night! According to Spokesman Review 6 or 7 total were stolen from Spokane and Spokane Vallley. I Had a 94 Honda Prelude Si Blue with a vtec swap jdm h23a blue top I had just finished. From some of the information I gathered It was Some ring of Russian Car thefts here in Spokane and they take the cars to Yakima ans Seattle and all over to strip them and sell the parts. Some Russian guy thats well known throughout the black market honda parts community here in spokane Goes by the name of "Mieshka" but his real name is alex (i cant pronounce his last name, told a friend of mine that he knew the cars were taking and who did it but he could not say anything!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jasoncrashtech
car got stolen early monday morning, i had transportation problems of course for a minute but then i was back on the south running around and i saw my car a mile and a half from where it was stolen ! at some aptartment complex parking lot. i loaded my gun, called the cops told them i found my car. i waited in the bushes til the cops got there. cop didn't give a ****....

...Spokane police should be ashamed of them selves...
First of all, I'm glad that you got it back!!! hate to see anyone being victomized.

For a little wake-up perspective, the courts (if you want to call them that) at EVERY level (city, county, state and federal) have ruled (WITHOUT EXCEPTION) that the police have no duty or responsibility to protect the property and serve the residents of the communities. (ref. MarcStevens.net) That's merely propaganda to foster naive non-resistance to them. They're there to protect and serve the interests of the corporations that write their pay checks. It's that simple. When you get that context, the psychopathic lap dog behavior (thuggery) of those wearing costumes and carrying guns starts to make a lot more sense.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by peaceable
First of all, I'm glad that you got it back!!! hate to see anyone being victomized.

For a little wake-up perspective, the courts (if you want to call them that) at EVERY level (city, county, state and federal) have ruled (WITHOUT EXCEPTION) that the police have no duty or responsibility to protect the property and serve the residents of the communities. (ref. MarcStevens.net) That's merely propaganda to foster naive non-resistance to them. They're there to protect and serve the interests of the corporations that write their pay checks. It's that simple. When you get that context, the psychopathic lap dog behavior (thuggery) of those wearing costumes and carrying guns starts to make a lot more sense.
The most foul thing i know of with the police is the way they run the stolen property. It goes to auction then the money to their budget not back to the people who it was stolen from. The police and how easy it is to do dirt, how sad is that.