Notices

RB20 S13 wtt

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB20 S13 wtt

1990 Nissan 240sx fastback. It has a clean title. 138k ORIGINAL MILES. Until recently, The car has not run since 2004 (that I know of) so yes, the mileage IS CORRECT, and cluster is original, The car was bought From a dealer 6+years ago with an automatic and blown motor(still has residue from dealer inventory tag). Tags expired in 2004. After the car was bought it was fitted with the 5 speed RB20 swap by Pete at Eurosport, that was never finished until recently. I bought it as a non-running semi-compete swap, and whipped this baby into shape. It does not have the tranny sensors hooked up due to lack of access to the Stock KA sensors it requires, so the speed/tach does not work other than that the cluster works fine. I did the full wiring (Dash/bay), pulled the injectors and purged them to free them up (Rb's get stuck ALOT), and put a new 5 speed ecu in it. It purrs LIKE A DREAM. The car has been kept as a MOSTLY stock platform.

Here is a small list of whats on it:

1994 RB20DET 5 speed trans (shifts like a perfect tranny should)
R32 Skyine cross-member/ mounts
Aftermarket clutch (pete wasnt sure which brand, but completely obvious when pressed)
Intake pipe
brand new down pipe w 2 3/4 catless exhaust and magnaflow dual tip muffler (looks stock, sounds AMAZING)
KYB Struts (new, Price tag still on them for some reason)
Lowering springs (also new, purple?)
Bronze strut bar in the rear
Infiniti I30 6 cyl tach mod (for accurate tach reading with OEM nissan look)
Some plaid wrapped interior pieces
Chuki Front bumper
All-red tail lights w/ black center
15 in. alloys matching tread all around, a lot of life in em

Sounds like a lot, but I assure you the car reamains 90% stock other than the swap. The car itself is in GREAT shape, still having ALL its interior pieces that are immaculate, down to the cargo cover. Paint would be its only downfall its not bad, still very glossy actually. But, still its main downfall, mainly the color itself. This car has been kept between the lines, NEVER WRECKED. You are more than welcome to bring a magnet if you are one of those people that like to check for bondo/bodyfiller. This is an AMAZING base to start from, having ALL the hard work and money already invested. Not to mention its squeaky clean history/body. Good luck finding S13 that isn't dirty title, stripped, or sent into a wall. This thing is a prime piece considering swap, condition, and mileage.

This is my first nissan, and they are fast as hell (this one anyway) but I am more of a honda guy. Having said that, I am interested in doing a partial trade for a nice b swapped eg/ek (maybe single v turbo) with cash on top. I know nissans just as good as I know Hondas and Im sure you are asking 5k for your civic, but good luck trading it for my RWD RB swapped 240 without putting some good cash on top. Dont send me offers on cars that need at a tune, etc.. Will also trade for older (99-03) street bike no smaller than 600cc with at least 2600-3000 on top.

Just hit me with offers need to sell! Don't be stupid please

$5200 obo

Locked in garage EVERY NIGHT. YOU PICK UP, dont have time to be messing around with tirekickers.

(541) 971-9379

Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: RB20 S13 wtt

I've been looking for a 240 for awhile now, but could you elaborate on replacement of parts? I.e the basic OE items like sensors or an alternator or thermostat. Are they easy to come by?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well, i had a hell of a timr findings parts locally ( albany) but I most of these parts are online, like ebay, that are pretty cheap i believe. Ive found soume of the easier more common parts like the cas and coilpacks as cheap as $40. i got my ecu from a guy in creswell who has an rb s13 that is starting a shop down there. he seemed to have a good souce of rb parts
Old 03-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump, Im open to trades along the lines of what i mentioned! just shoot me offers and we can go from there! ....meaning i dont want your jeep or whatever else i specifically did not mention.