Northern California North of Fresno

Import Werks Autobody & Paint in Stockton

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 08:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Import Werks Autobody & Paint in Stockton

fu** yo *** kafder u got a problem cuzz come see me over there behind the computer talking all that shE** u know where my shop is come over here and say it in my face and see wut happen
Old 01-17-2009, 08:54 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

talk is cheap !! u guys just jealous cuzz ya aint lik all the nice cars like me ... jealous = hate .... dont playa hate go masterbate u ***'s
Old 01-17-2009, 10:07 PM

i'm not a one time poster, he used to go to bear creek high school in stockton, ca and he drove a riced up baby blue prelude with all the decals you can think of (+5hp each decal I believe), i knew this guy and he was a scammer then and it looks like he's a scammer now.

hai you better be careful what you wish for buddy, keep inviting people over to your shop, somebody might actually show up and beat your *** down.. knowing you it would probably be unfair since you'd probably have your friends jump in or you'd pull out a weapon.

just take this guy to court if you want something to happen, don't try to fight this guy, he will fight you unfairly because he's a ***** that will not fight you 1v1, again, he may **** you off, but go through the proper channels to get whatever you need resolved, for everybody else that has not dealt with his chop shop, id advise you not to.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i say call bbb on him shut him down just my 2cents
Old 01-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the haterade threads need to go away should of been just them one on one not this ****... these threads are the reason honda tech gets a bad rep nowadays....my 2 cents
Old 01-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

this enough. lock it.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

admin lock this
Old 01-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

they should lock it
Old 01-18-2009, 01:48 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

looks like someones making new accounts just to talk ****. look whose immature now...

kafder ((hop.sing)) HellaFastDoo All4Rim

those users made their accounts sometime this month. and made there first post in this thread. suspicious? yes.

at least Hai has a life unlike whoevers making FAKE accounts just to attempt to flame.

lock this thread. its getting stupid and childish. wasting good hondatech space
Old 01-18-2009, 02:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

IMO i dont think those guys are making fake accounts, it's unfortunate that it's your friend/acquaintance that is taking the heat but think of it this way..these guys have had experiences with the shop and/or the person and are telling us their experiences...the OP asked about the shop..they are responding..i know HT hates noobs, but i honestly believe these guys are trying to do us a favor and letting us know about the "dirty" business going on.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:26 AM

Sent to me via PM
Originally Posted by IMPORTWERKZ AUTO BODY
who the **** is this *****h .... keep acting dumb and iam gonna let yo *** get it i aint playing *****
admins: please don't close this thread, people deserve to know what kind of guy this is, if anything, delete whatever you think is flaming and leave the rest... people really need to stay away from this shop before somebody really gets ripped off, it's only a matter of time. i knew this guy at one time and i know what he will do.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im not backing up import werkz but come on man you got a bunch of people coming on here talking ****, at least come on here and just say what you gotta say and not come on here telling the guy hes a piece of ****, and a HS drop out , everyones acting immature so close the damn thread, id understand if people came on here and just said "his work is not good"

but instead you got people coming on here to bash him, if i was him even if i was a business if someone went to a personal level id be pretty mad to.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:12 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by HellaFastDoo
Sent to me via PM

admins: please don't close this thread, people deserve to know what kind of guy this is, if anything, delete whatever you think is flaming and leave the rest... people really need to stay away from this shop before somebody really gets ripped off, it's only a matter of time. i knew this guy at one time and i know what he will do.
taking it personal is going to far. its not my opinion. its a fact. talking about him in high school has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. another reason for admins to lock this. its just turned into a bunch of crap talking and nothing that has to even do with the shop itself. if you didnt like him then, you should of dealt with that then, its 2009 homie. grow the fxck up
Old 01-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well said close this thread, only reason people want to keep this thread open is to bash him and instigate him to talk back
Old 01-18-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by integra_speed
taking it personal is going to far. its not my opinion. its a fact. talking about him in high school has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. another reason for admins to lock this. its just turned into a bunch of crap talking and nothing that has to even do with the shop itself. if you didnt like him then, you should of dealt with that then, its 2009 homie. grow the fxck up
obviously his character reflects the way he runs his shop, im just trying to help the next guy out that is thinking about getting work done at his shop.

for anybody else defending this guy, please please please go to his shop and talk to the guy, youll find out exactly what everybody else is talking about whose dealt with him before and maybe youll understand.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude no ones going to the shop so your big mission with your 4 whopping post is over, your not credible at all just like him, you come in with 4 post talking hella **** about the dude so why dont you leave as well.

when you talk about someone like that your just instigating the person to talk back so your just as immature,

come on man its pretty obvious your trying to get a reaction from him that way when he reacts you have more "ammo" to use against him, JUST ****ING LEAVE already, your a troll with 4 post signed up just so you can talk **** someone should ban you.

EDIT: IM NOT DEFENDING THIS GUY since when am i? im defending the fact people are just coming in talking **** , THERES NO NEED TO BRING UP HIS LIFE, all you had to do was say what you had to say in a ADULT WAY, so instead of saying over and over stop defending him why dont you read what i just typed, next time come in here like an adult and not some 15 year old talking ****.

Last edited by Gant; 01-18-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

^4 post. haha. hurt.