Northern California North of Fresno

Cops cracking down on jdm front ends

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 02:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cops cracking down on jdm front ends

jdm fronts are played out in west coast. the rest of the us is still paying above $4000 lmao.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by allmotorek4
2 years ago?(2007)? lol wow your out dated... the r front end got played when the price drop around 2g's for the front end that is around 2003-04 ish ...
since when does price drop= played out? if you say so.. but anyways, how old were you in 2003 or 2004? 12 maybe? lol.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diAm0nd
since when does price drop= played out? if you say so.. but anyways, how old were you in 2003 or 2004? 12 maybe? lol.
yea JDM FRONT IS PLAYED OUT...my car is played out..i'm getting me a Camry
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

hondas are played out..everyone and their moms has them haha
Old 06-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SkyliteCustomz
yea JDM FRONT IS PLAYED OUT...my car is played out..i'm getting me a Camry
your car wont be played out if you put a cl front end lol aka cali type r
Old 06-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

Originally Posted by tum tum 209
your car wont be played out if you put a cl front end lol aka cali type r
ughh thats a horrendous front conversion imo..i actually seen a blue one the other day..thought i was back in the late 90's early 2000's..LOL
Old 06-02-2009, 10:22 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

cali type R front with BYS front bumper FTW!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Year 3030

i dont think its played out. how many jdm front integras do you see on a daily basis vs bug eyes? i hardly see any around sac or the foothills and if i do, usually the front is champ white and the car is another color. the only thing played out is all the jerkoffs stealing each others hondas and selling the front-end on craigslist.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:02 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

funny been driving since 96 .... noob .... im sorry your from stockton.. they dont know anyone about buying just jacking each other ... so yea stockton would be kinda late on the game ... since like 2000 i seen type r front on every other corner i drive too in sac ... you know how you seen some many front end around 209 now adays..??? it been like that in sac for years ... we didnt need a shop to just importautoworkdz too play out them front ends ... we had a few jdm importer in sac .... when front end sell *** cheap as 800 for sir fronts,1000 for itr front, and 1400 for hid front ends .... them things sale pretty fast

Last edited by allmotorek4; 06-02-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Vietnamese!

Thieves down the OC here will steal about any Hondas , stock or mod.

JDM or USDM.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

funny been driving since 96 .... noob .... im sorry your from stockton.. they dont know anyone about buying just jacking each other ... so yea stockton would be kinda late on the game ... since like 2000 i seen type r front on every other corner i drive too in sac ... you know how you seen some many front end around 209 now adays..??? it been like that in sac for years ... we didnt need a shop to just importautoworkdz too play out them front ends ... we had a few jdm importer in sac .... when front end sell *** cheap as 800 for sir fronts,1000 for itr front, and 1400 for hid front ends .... them things sale pretty fast
diamond person is a girl bruhh..js if u wondering lol
Old 06-02-2009, 03:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

jdm is played out in the US. we pay top dollar for these parts that yes are cooler and better looking in some ways but are over charged cuz of hyph. dont get me wrong jdm fronts are clean as hell. and i like jdm vehicles. but if you want to get technical honda is played out period. they are just so damn easy to modify and with some rims and lowering they can look cleaner and go faster than most cars ppl pay 50k+ for. and you can add your individuality. cuz not every one will be the exact same.

i love honda usdm and honda jdm. ive had a few jdm fronts on US cars and ive come to see it like this...you want a car with jdm parts then just get the whole damn car imported. real deal jdm. all jdm stock. not a pieced together car. thats wut im doing and going to purchase a EF9 in the future.

im on my stock eh3 right now and plan to keep it that way. Body/Accessory wise that is!!! build/swap is a must!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

whoa someone upset and those importers are you talking about venus??? because i heard there **** aint even oem front ends from japan its an import from china to japan thats also why alot of jdm fronts dont line up hella good. and sac is hella ghetto foo. if your from cali you have a ghetto neighborhood or city dont act like sac is hollywood or something lol chill dude

Last edited by tum tum 209; 06-02-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

whoa someone upset and those importers are you talking about venus??? because i heard there **** aint even oem front ends from japan **** after from japan thats also why alot of jdm fronts dont line up hella good. and sac is hella ghetto foo. if your from cali you have a ghetoo neighborhood or city dont act like sac is holloywood or something lol chill dude
hahahahha but i do agree sac is ghetto and i hate venus angry *** man dont ever go there any of you! and dont go to redline!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Dub9.Juice
hahahahha but i do agree sac is ghetto and i hate venus angry *** man dont ever go there any of you! and dont go to redline!
man that foo is a dick he is hella pushy like rushing you and **** if imma pay my hard earned money for a part you best believe imma pick which one i want. no he be trying to use bondo to fix **** and sell it for more.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Who cares.. jdm front hype=PLAYED OUT. (like 2 years ago) 97' USDM type R front FTW.
fixed
Old 06-02-2009, 04:58 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

94-97 integra fronts FTW. gotta love the SiR-G look
Old 06-03-2009, 11:16 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

whoa someone upset and those importers are you talking about venus??? because i heard there **** aint even oem front ends from japan its an import from china to japan thats also why alot of jdm fronts dont line up hella good. and sac is hella ghetto foo. if your from cali you have a ghetto neighborhood or city dont act like sac is hollywood or something lol chill dude
what around the corner from hollywood? south central.... lol venus get they're motor and parts from the Chinese market either china or h.k.... his brother inlaw owns junk yards in both china and h.k .... they have unmod'd motor just like the j spec one... they are real front end... (just cause its from china its fake???? ) yes he do get o.e replacement parts they dont fix for jack ****... its kinda like buying them le van o.e replacement parts ... i know this cause i have order o.e replacement parts for an itr front end ... the Taiwan company that makes o.e replacement that we can get here, also make o.e replacement parts for the rest of the cars in the world ...
Old 06-03-2009, 11:18 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by hondarazor23
diamond person is a girl bruhh..js if u wondering lol
so what captain we talking about cars...
Old 06-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what around the corner from hollywood? south central.... lol venus get they're motor and parts from the Chinese market either china or h.k.... his brother inlaw owns junk yards in both china and h.k .... they have unmod'd motor just like the j spec one... they are real front end... (just cause its from china its fake???? ) yes he do get o.e replacement parts they dont fix for jack ****... its kinda like buying them le van o.e replacement parts ... i know this cause i have order o.e replacement parts for an itr front end ... the Taiwan company that makes o.e replacement that we can get here, also make o.e replacement parts for the rest of the cars in the world ...
hmm intriguing
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 AM

yes, im a female but that doesnt matter. it doesnt change the fact that allmotorek4 doesnt know what hes talking about. whats wrong homeboy? got your **** jacked in stockton? boo hoo ni66a cry about it. be smarter next time. but dont blame me or the city for it, its just certain people so stop stereotyping. and dont act like everyone in sac buys everything they have.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by boostedK20a2
are they actually training cops to look out for these parts?

I've wondered this for years! At least here in Alabama the cops aren't all that bad unless you've made a bad name for yourself with the local PD. There are few morons here that get harrassed but they ask for it.
If you get pulled over here with a JDM front I highly doubt a cop would notice or even care other than what violation you were guilty of.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by HYREV2NR
I've wondered this for years! At least here in Alabama the cops aren't all that bad unless you've made a bad name for yourself with the local PD. There are few morons here that get harrassed but they ask for it.
If you get pulled over here with a JDM front I highly doubt a cop would notice or even care other than what violation you were guilty of.
or a cop pulling you over to ask you what kinda car it is
Old 06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What really gets me is how they don't say anything to lifted trucks. The H2's headlights are to high off the ground and is required by law to have lower headlights. This is the reason why is has fog lights under the headlights.

Quick Reply: Cops cracking down on jdm front ends