2005 BMW X5 4.4i Fully Loaded
2 owners
Clean title
No accidents
84k Miles
No rust
No dents
No Problems!

Exterior: This beautiful X5 comes in a nice white original paint with Zero accidents. Never been repainted All Original Body panels. Rear bumper has a very small scuff. Couple dings from highway driving nothing major. Front end has a special plastic cover to protected from rock chips OEM installed from BMW. Comes with the 20 inch Sport package wheels.

Interior: This is the best part of this lovely BMW it's the top of the line model so it came with most options available for it in 2005. Cold Weather Package includes heated front seats, ski bag and headlight washers. Rear Climate package rear privacy glass, rear side-window blinds and rear climate control adjustment also has the Premium Package With the panoramic Sunroof and, which also adds auto-dim mirrors, adjustable rear seat backs, lumbar support, an onboard computer (Navigation) and the BMW Assist telematics package adjustable power front seats with driver's position memory electronically tagged to the key, remote keyless entry, power windows that can be opened with the key fob, cruise control, cabin-air filtration, a universal garage door transmitter Entertainment package that includes DVD player with two head rest Monitors 10 CD changer. 12 Speaker including two rear Subwoofer all OEM.

Engine/suspension: This X5 Has No problems at all runs and drives like new has always been well taken care of it's up to date with all Services that BMW recommends to perform according to its miles. Has always been service at BMW of Darien. Has all four matching tires with excellent thread left on them. Brakes are also good they where changes this year at BMW. Suspension is nice and firm no rattles no weird noises doesn’t vibrate or pull to the side. Wont leave you down its ready for couple thousand more miles. Does have the Sport Package.

Asking $25,500 Or Best Cash offer

Located in Stamford, CT