Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

would this help to quiet a loud exhuast

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would this help to quiet a loud exhuast

ok heres the deal.............. i really want to have a more quite exhuast but dont really want to suffer the power loss to a catalytic converter so here are my plans...........id also like to know if you guys think this will work and the only reason that im going with duals is that the back bumper has dual cut outs and i think its pretty gay if i dont fille the other cut out with a muffler. my crx is black and i have a cf hood and im planning on geting the cf mugen flared spoiler from cwest..... so i figuered i would follew the cf theme with these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...sting i know this might be kinda loud and would pretty much be completey away from what i intended on doing that why i wanted to install this muffler.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...sting hopefully that would kill most of the sound.... i also know that when i put my turbo on it kills sound as well so .....
Old 09-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why wont u jus get a different exhaust...that is known for a low tone sound...or if urs is an after-market one...do u have a silencer for it?...