Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

radiator mounting and slim fan

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radiator mounting and slim fan

Well i went ahead and bought a 95 itr radiator w/o that fat fan, and somehow on my way back my radiator fan got completely knackered and it wouldnt spin at all, so had to instal the radiator today and find a crappy crx 95 fat fan (which is even bigger than itr one!, lucky enough with some cutting off, it fit!) so my question is 1st ) how did you mount your rad to the civic body, because the mount places are completely different, i had to just tie it up, so are there any special way to mount it properly? ( would be nice if you had some pictures as well).
and second question is what car radiator slim fan fits best on itr 95 radiator ..
Old 05-16-2003, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: radiator mounting and slim fan (h22civic95coupe)

For the fan, if there is a Pep boys, or a local car shop, they should sell a slim fan, that will mount up to any radiator.

As for mounting the radiator I cut the ac condensor bracket in half to mount the radiator on the top. As for the bottom 2 brackets I had to remove the previous stock brackets because they werent low enough, and I reused them but relocated them so they would fit right in the little nipples on the bottom of radiator. Then used self tapping screws to remount them. hth