Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls/Vtec, NA

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 797 Likes on 737 Posts
Default Re: Ls/Vtec, NA

Originally Posted by Neglect
... If asking questions that make experienced mechanics cringe is what I have to do in order to learn than so be it. Thats any easy price to pay as Im not trying to court and bed any of you. Im here to keep my engine happy.
Your insolence is palatable. The fallacy in your thinking is that experienced/veteran members and/or mechanics here seeing your questions MUST respond just because you asked. Nobody wants to help an entitled, arrogant, snot-nosed little ****. I suggest you find the "kinder, more gentle you" if you really want help. Otherwise, you will be on your own... and Google will be your ONLY friend.

Welcome to the board rookie.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JRCivic1
Your insolence is palatable. The fallacy in your thinking is that experienced/veteran members and/or mechanics here seeing your questions MUST respond just because you asked. Nobody wants to help an entitled, arrogant, snot-nosed little ****. I suggest you find the "kinder, more gentle you" if you really want help. Otherwise, you will be on your own... and Google will be your ONLY friend.

Not holding a gun to anyone's head. I have questions, if you dont want to answer them, have a nice life. I figured this site was to share what you know and learn what you don't.

Ive expressed my gratitude to anyone who has been kind enough to give advice. Im sorry you feel like Im making demands here.

I did point out it's just as easy to help as it is to laugh at my "stupid" questions though.. So thanks for your .02, but I think you should stick to absolutes like the metric system.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and if I really wanted to burn some bridges here, it's easy enough making a new account and playing nice. Welcome to the internet..
Old 06-24-2018, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and it's "Palpable" not "Palatable" you should probably nail that down before you go calling people snot nosed kids.
Old 06-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You want a "nicer more kind me" before you "feel" like bestowing your wisdom on me? You seem like a bitch to me. My Grandfather(rest his soul)would tear your head off and take a proverbial **** down your throat, and still have the wherewithal to tell you how to do something the right way.

Time is the most valuable commodity, and there's no sense in playing gatekeeper to the lessons you've learned. That is entirely a "You" problem, and you need to get your life together.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:57 AM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're just proving JRCivic's point with your continued rambling of retorts to his comments...

If you are as you profess. Kindly move on with the specific questions you have for this thread and quit worrying about uplifting any bruised ego. You've made 3 posts already regarding it and no further questions. Changing to a different account with a different name simply gets you banned, sir. I recommend against doing it.
(Welcome to internet?)
Old 06-25-2018, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 797 Likes on 737 Posts

and it's "Palpable" not "Palatable" you should probably nail that down before you go calling people snot nosed kids.
You are absolutely right. Shame on me for not proof-reading. Thank you for the clarification.

You want a "nicer more kind me" before you "feel" like bestowing your wisdom on me? You seem like a bitch to me. My Grandfather(rest his soul)would tear your head off and take a proverbial **** down your throat, and still have the wherewithal to tell you how to do something the right way.

Time is the most valuable commodity, and there's no sense in playing gatekeeper to the lessons you've learned. That is entirely a "You" problem, and you need to get your life together.
I am a crusty old bird like your Grandfather... so he wouldn't scare me a bit. Besides, he wouldn't be proud of your Millennial mindset. Don't worry about me... I am squared away.

Now, this bitch is done with you.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TheShodan
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're just proving JRCivic's point with your continued rambling of retorts to his comments...

If you are as you profess. Kindly move on with the specific questions you have for this thread and quit worrying about uplifting any bruised ego. You've made 3 posts already regarding it and no further questions. Changing to a different account with a different name simply gets you banned, sir. I recommend against doing it.
(Welcome to internet?)
That's right, I forgot there's only one way to make a new account..
Old 06-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You are absolutely right. Shame on me for not proof-reading. Thank you for the clarification.

I am a crusty old bird like your Grandfather... so he wouldn't scare me a bit. Besides, he wouldn't be proud of your Millennial mindset. Don't worry about me... I am squared away.

Now, this bitch is done with you.
I'm sure he'd be turning in his grave if he knew I believed in showing someone the right way to do something regardless of my personal reservations.

Dang millennial mindset!