Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

gsr bogging issuses

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gsr bogging issuses

First off, let me just say thanx to all you kats that even took the time to look and try to help me out. okay, heres my problem, i just bought a 94 gsr and i am going to pull the engine out of it and put it into my 92 vx. the only problem is that the gsr bogs down all over the rpm range and when i get to where vtec is supposed to engage, it doesnt seem like its pulling anymore. the car idles perfectly, but its just when i give it some throttle, it bogs. it gets to the point to where i cant drive it because it wont go anywhere unless i get it to rev up to like 6k then go. the car sat for a year before i bought it, i changed the oil and put new gas in it. i was wondering what you guys think might be the problem. i was thinking that it had something to do with the fuel pressure, but wasnt sure. if that is the problem, or if it isnt, what could i do/get to fix it. i want to swap the engine into my car as soon as i get this little problem figured out and fixed.

Thanks,
Blake