Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Evo H2b action clutch

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 02:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Evo H2b action clutch

anyone running an action clutch 2md on their evolution H2b setup With no problem? Couldn't find any reviews on an H2b evolution setup after hours of searching.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Evo H2b action clutch

Originally Posted by alaskanlue
anyone running an action clutch 2md on their evolution H2b setup With no problem? Couldn't find any reviews on an H2b evolution setup after hours of searching.
evo kit is garbage. QSD or nothing else in my opinion. my evo kit wouldnt let me shift above 7k. the kit sacrifices functional engine placement in the name of aesthetics so that the hood can close with the engine in the car. if you can find a QSD kit, buy it. several people told me that when i was building my H2b and i didnt listen. after driving the car for a few days, i wished i had.

that being said, action makes great clutches. i currently have the 1ms (stage 3) and it appears to be very well made. I havent driven with it yet because my project isnt completely done, but it is definitely higher quality than the Comp stage 4 i had on my H2B.