Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EM1 Si civic wiring loom and tank

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 05:00 AM
LLT
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EM1 Si civic wiring loom and tank

Hi

Just curious if the Civic EM1 Si 99 civic fuel tank and entire wiring loom work on my 92 Civic EG.

I am currently doing a carby to EFi conversion and wiring the car up to suite a B-series engine.

I have manage to acquire a whole wiring harness through out the car, fuel tank, fuel pump and lines from a EM1 Si civic for a very cheap price.

Before you flame me i have used the search option and have found no information regarding my enquiries.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: EM1 Si civic wiring loom and tank

i have very rarely pulled a honda tank so can't i even remember what the top looks like, but i would guess that is the most important part.
if the straps line up close enough, and the overall dimensions are the same, it is only a matter of how snug it is going to fit at the top with the notches and grooves. you might need some extra long bolts to do the straps.

wiring can always be made to work however you need.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:35 PM
LLT
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: EM1 Si civic wiring loom and tank

Originally Posted by night
i have very rarely pulled a honda tank so can't i even remember what the top looks like, but i would guess that is the most important part.
if the straps line up close enough, and the overall dimensions are the same, it is only a matter of how snug it is going to fit at the top with the notches and grooves. you might need some extra long bolts to do the straps.

wiring can always be made to work however you need.
thanks mate ill give it a shot anyways

the other complication that i might likely have is the factory immobilizer on the EM1 ecu. Surely i can get over that by using a JDM ECU or get a hondata for my set up.

my main goal at the moment is convert to EFI and wire the car up