Honda S2000 Honda S2000

TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (TC DESIGN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Unless Honda-tech wants a libel lawsuit filed against them with the above poster included I sugest that the above post be removed immediately.

-Tony Colicchio
408-956-1526</TD></TR></TABLE>

you gonna file a lawsuit cuz of what he said!? wow ROFL

Edit: page 3 pWnag3!!!!!! woOt wOot
Old 04-06-2006, 07:03 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There was a significant amount of R&D on this product including the testing that Rylan did on the track. That is why a version 2 part was made. Some of you are forgeting some very key points.

1) HE WAS USING A USED RACE KIT, NOT THE STREET VERSION.

2) WE TRIED CONTACTING THE PREVIOUS OWNER SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR WHEN WE UPDATED THE PARTS WITH NO ANSWER.

We are not psychic, we can not magically make parts appear into someones hands that we had no knowledge that they owned them.

This is not a cheap kit, this is not a cheap part to produce.

YET ANOTHER DAY HAS GONE BY WITH NO CONTACT FROM HIM....

-Tony Colicchio

i understand you, tony... i dont know WHY that guy chooses not to answer back.. maybe because he's smart enough to know that it's his fault that this happened..

as far as the fuss in this thread, all im saying is that after market performance parts are ideally supposed to be made "better" than the stock OEM parts that they were supposed to replace..

a good example is the s2k exhaust. why else would you change the stock s2k exhaust for a $1000+ T1R/MUGEN/J's exhaust system if it wasn't for performance gains, brand name, and/or looks, right? and i KNOW that you EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE/LOOKS from that product that you slaved for a week/month's pay to buy that bling..

so in short, i think that after market performance parts SHOULD exceed the OEM specs for ANY car, not just the S2k.. cause why would you buy a part that's less capable of doing what your stock part can do? **** just does not make sense.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (AP12001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AP12001 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

a good example is the s2k exhaust. why else would you change the stock s2k exhaust for a $1000+ T1R/MUGEN/J's exhaust system if it wasn't for performance gains, brand name, and/or looks, right? and i KNOW that you EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE/LOOKS from that product that you slaved for a week/month's pay to buy that bling..

</TD></TR></TABLE>

no thats a BAD example... ROFL ... we are talking about durability here, NOT gain of HP
Old 04-06-2006, 07:24 AM

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (Honda-Tech-Jerk)

A lawsuit for making it look like I said/wrote something I did not. That my friend is against the law, and Shaun Robinson is about to get a demand leter.

-Tony Colicchio
408-956-1526
Old 04-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A lawsuit for making it look like I said/wrote something I did not. That my friend is against the law, and Shaun Robinson is about to get a demand leter.

-Tony Colicchio

but he wasn't even talking about you ... he even put the quote from krazik
Old 04-06-2006, 07:38 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Quick update: Still no contact from individual....

-tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

As EVERYONE can see, You did not write that. Sp get the sand out of your pus_y.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A lawsuit for making it look like I said/wrote something I did not. That my friend is against the law, and Shaun Robinson is about to get a demand leter.

-Tony Colicchio

Against what law? I live in Va, you might want to check the local laws before you talk out of your ***

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There was a significant amount of R&D on this product including the testing that Rylan did on the track. That is why a version 2 part was made. Some of you are forgeting some very key points.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

As I said before. If you did put ALOT of time into the R&D there woould not be MORE then 1 broken part and the part that did break should have been on YOUR car and ONLY your car. You made version 2 because version 1 was a defect ie, not a good part.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Unless Honda-tech wants a libel lawsuit filed against them with the above poster included I sugest that the above post be removed immediately.

-Tony Colicchio

Trying to be a bully? You might want to save some of your posts. I do belive you are new and only get 5 posts per day.

-Tony Colicchio

Good job Tony, you now know my middle name. Mr Bully

Modified by blkturbos2k at 9:02 AM 4/6/2006
Old 04-06-2006, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

-Tony Colicchio

oh boy, tough guy, not only are you wasting your time by making useless threats, but im afraid to say, Honda-tech can not be held liable.

you are making yourself look like a true moron.

maybe you should have tried a different approach...

afterall, instead of stirring up trouble on the forum, why dont u spend your time more wisely, like designing a product that doesnt fail?
Old 04-06-2006, 07:51 AM

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (blkturbos2k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blkturbos2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN »
Quick update: Still no contact from individual.... And we made a shitty part... And people may die but got our$$$

-tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is what I am talking about and this is against the law even in your state. I have screen shots backed up from the original thread. I did not write the above except for the first part "Still no contact from individual." You want to act like a little kid, that's your business, but your going to have to deal with the consequences like an adult. I would sugest that one of the moderators contact me ASAP.

-Tony Colicchio
Old 04-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (Mase)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

afterall, instead of stirring up trouble on the forum, why dont u spend your time more wisely, like designing a product that doesnt fail?</TD></TR></TABLE>

ouch ... lol
Old 04-06-2006, 07:59 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Lastly, I will add:
This forum is not easily influenced by vendors. We will not delete this thread like many other forums without probable cause.

If there is a problem with this product, it will be left open, and discussed in a proper manner. This gives the opportunity from both the consumer and manufacture to support/oppose.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is why Honda-Tech is a good site. Most of the Mods on S2KI are getting a hand job from the vendors.

You guys had a FRIEND that is a Mod for S2KI remove a BAD post about you. Your FRIEND even said many times that he has your parts and when he talks about your Comp he says US not them. Im sure he worked for you or has tested your parts.

You can say whatever you want but no matter you made a batch of bad parts and you know it because you tried to get them back. Thats the end of the story.

Modified by blkturbos2k at 9:22 AM 4/6/2006
Old 04-06-2006, 08:11 AM

Nope, sorry buddy. Go to Google and do search for va state laws. No matter I took it down so you would stop wasting my time. You have made YOURSELF look like a ***. Im sure your sales should be off the charts now
Old 04-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (blkturbos2k)

ROFL this subject has totally turned into a pissing contest.

As a vendor, I would take these types of conversations off-line to save face even if I'm right about a certain point I'm trying to make. But whatever, not every vendor thinks like I do.

I'm curious as to what direction this thread is going to go.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Quick update: Still no contact from individual....

-tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Tony, you know I think you should stop giving these little updates and keep things on the DL until this entire situation is resolved. Furthermore it kind of looks like you're trying to rub in a subliminal message.

Let me preface my next thought by stating that I am no legal expert, however I know that perhaps if I was trying to carry a lawsuit in your direction, my attorney would probably instruct me not to contact you.

It really is too bad things have to surface this way - I have heard many positive things about your products.

Old 04-06-2006, 08:55 AM

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (DongTran)

This is my last post here. TC Design stands behind its products. We can not make good on any situation if we do not have contact from the individual invovled. There are a lot of factors that are still up in the air and once we have that information we will make our decision how to handle this. It is really sad to see how this thread developed. We came on the board to offer this individual help. I have never said what we would do or what we would not do to handle this incident. A few of you are very childish in your acts. Taking what I wrote and adding to it to make it look like I wrote that is against the law and is also very un-ethical. A lot of R&D is involved in all of our products. If anyone has any questions you can contact me directly.

-Tony Colicchio
Old 04-06-2006, 09:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blkturbos2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So, you worked for them or have been given free stuff to "try" out? You are a Mod on s2ki? Yes you are. My point, you got rid of his post because the people he is talking about is YOUR friends. And YOU dont want them to have a bad name. This is why I dont go onto S2ki. Most of the Mods are a bunch of bitches, like YOU. You guys edit post for your OWN benefit. You should let him post what he wants and if he does not tell th ewhole truth then let people know whats up. Dont just remove it, that makes you guys look bad. On top of that, you guys know there is a problem with the CHEAP parts you built. I do belive you guys should pay for some of his damage. Everything did happen because YOUR part broke. If you would of put the R&D into the part and not just make something to sell and make a $then you would have known it was no good</TD></TR></TABLE>

this is how a mod is supposed to regulate.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1) HE WAS USING A USED RACE KIT, NOT THE STREET VERSION.
-Tony Colicchio

so if he broke it in the track, would you be happier?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">afterall, instead of stirring up trouble on the forum, why dont u spend your time more wisely, like designing a product that doesnt fail?</TD></TR></TABLE>

ouch x 2. i guess TC product group buys arent happening anytime soon after this thread is done.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TC DESIGN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is my last post here. TC Design stands behind its products. We can not make good on any situation if we do not have contact from the individual invovled. There are a lot of factors that are still up in the air and once we have that information we will make our decision how to handle this. It is really sad to see how this thread developed. We came on the board to offer this individual help. I have never said what we would do or what we would not do to handle this incident. A few of you are very childish in your acts. Taking what I wrote and adding to it to make it look like I wrote that is against the law and is also very un-ethical. A lot of R&D is involved in all of our products. If anyone has any questions you can contact me directly.

-Tony Colicchio
</TD></TR></TABLE>

u guys hurt Tony's feelings. tsk tsk

Modified by AP12001 at 3:25 PM 4/6/2006
Old 04-06-2006, 10:34 AM
wows2k

let's recap, shall we?

People can repeat the same things until they/re blue in the face, but it doesn't make it so.

Original poster posted this same missive on multiple boards, including this one, as his first post. Prior to making his first post assaulting a vendor that he didn't even buy a part from, he did not try to contact said vendor.

Vendor appears on board, also apparently as his first post, and would like original poster to contact him in order to try to reach a resolution.

Original poster disappears, never to be heard from on this board, or any other, since the time of his first post.

Vendor persists in asking original poster to contact him to attempt to resolve the matter. Vendor also states that a version of said part was known to have an issue, and vendor in good faith attempted to contact all previous purchasers of said part at least a year ago. Original purchaser didn't respond to vendor in any way shape or form to inform vendor that he no longer had the part and that they should try to contact the new owner of the piece. Apparently, the original purchaser of the part neglected to contact the original poster regarding an issue with a part he had sold him as well.

People not related to said situation at all persist in attacking vendor regarding a part they don't know anything about, and making foolish statements regarding parts intended for off-road use only.

Why are we still having this discussion?
Old 04-06-2006, 11:36 AM

Default Re: (wows2k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wows2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">People not related to said situation at all persist in attacking vendor regarding a part they don't know anything about, and making foolish statements regarding parts intended for off-road use only.

Why are we still having this discussion?</TD></TR></TABLE>

1) Everyone here except tony and the poor guy who's TC link broke are not related to this situation. Yet some of us own the same vehicle as the user and might have bought a product of the vendor or just have a little bit of knowledge/experience to bring in the table.

2) I dont think anyone is 'attacking' the vendor, at least not me. i think theyre simply demanding a better workmanship/craftsmanship on future TC products.

3) Regarding the part in question that you say we 'dont know anything about', we do know that it was deemed defective by TC thru their 'R&D' tests and unfortunately through the poor guy's experience. We also know that TC did issue a recall and replacement for the part, so to them.

4) The reason why we are still having this discussion is because almost everyone here who mods their car prolly has a part that is considered 'off-road use only' or was bought from TC and are now concerned that their part might fail just like this one.

correct me if im wrong. thanks.

Modified by AP12001 at 3:47 PM 4/6/2006
Old 04-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE (AP12001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AP12001 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
so if he broke it in the track, would you be happier?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is exactly what I was thinking....

I think that if proper R&D was done on this first version the problems that they had would have surfaced then, BEFORE they were ever sold the public. This is my only beef with the company.

But they made a mistake by selling faulty parts and tried to make good on said parts by replacing them with new and improved ones free of charge, which in my opinion goes a long ways in terms of customer service.

So although I will probably not buy their products, TC Design gets a from me for customer service and trying to sort out this mess
Old 04-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wows2k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wows2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">let's recap, shall we?

People can repeat the same things until they/re blue in the face, but it doesn't make it so.

Original poster posted this same missive on multiple boards, including this one, as his first post. Prior to making his first post assaulting a vendor that he didn't even buy a part from, he did not try to contact said vendor.

Vendor appears on board, also apparently as his first post, and would like original poster to contact him in order to try to reach a resolution.

Original poster disappears, never to be heard from on this board, or any other, since the time of his first post.

Vendor persists in asking original poster to contact him to attempt to resolve the matter. Vendor also states that a version of said part was known to have an issue, and vendor in good faith attempted to contact all previous purchasers of said part at least a year ago. Original purchaser didn't respond to vendor in any way shape or form to inform vendor that he no longer had the part and that they should try to contact the new owner of the piece. Apparently, the original purchaser of the part neglected to contact the original poster regarding an issue with a part he had sold him as well.

People not related to said situation at all persist in attacking vendor regarding a part they don't know anything about, and making foolish statements regarding parts intended for off-road use only.

Why are we still having this discussion?</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you work for TC Design? ROFL

i think most of the people who posted in this thread would thank the original poster that he came forward and let everyone know whats up with TC Design ... i would

thanx efinity!!! you're my boy blue!!!!!

Old 04-06-2006, 11:45 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (AP12001)

so if he broke it in the track, would you be happier? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes he probably would, since he won't be liable for lawsuits unless they can prove its a weak part. He's scared of lawsuits. Lawyers will own your mom.

FIA, SFI anyone? TUV? Someone?
Old 04-06-2006, 11:49 AM

Default Re: (Honda-Tech-Jerk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda-Tech-Jerk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you work for TC Design? ROFL</TD></TR></TABLE>

i KNEW you were gonna say that.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ProjektSlideways &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">FIA, SFI anyone? TUV? Someone?</TD></TR></TABLE>

what's that mean?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blkturbos2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How are you Tony?</TD></TR></TABLE>

we're here for you, Tony.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:00 PM

sorry, I ment that "wows2k" is Tony

So tony AKA wows2k. As you can see,none of us really hate you but we dont like the way you come on here and say its all his fault. I went to your web site. The stuff you make "looks" good but I would like to see some of the A arms in a stress test. Like when we buy ARP we know what the sheer point is. They know how many psi it can take.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:03 PM
* B A N N E D *

Engineering standards.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:10 PM

Default Re: (blkturbos2k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blkturbos2k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry, I ment that "wows2k" is Tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

i had a feeling it was Tony too. Maybe he is, maybe he isnt. Whoever he is, he sounds like he works for TC. Or, maybe im wrong.

but enough of Tony. TC is cool. they offered a recall and replaced their defective version 1 links.

I think I speak for everyone here when I ask "Where you at, 'efinity'?! Rep yo' hood, son. Everybody's listening. Wsup with the car? Were you racing in the streets? How do you respond to Tony's attempts to get in touch with you?"

i felt like the media for a quick minute there. haha
Old 04-06-2006, 02:48 PM

wows2k is not Tony from TC design, at least the IP logged from the user wows2k doesn't match up with TC design's logged IP addy.

Although it is humorous to see a lot of new users who never frequent this forum pop up.

Quick Reply: TC Design Toe Link Kit FAILURE