Notices
Honda S2000 Honda S2000

okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me.

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 09:43 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (ap1_s2k)

Wrong. A diagnostic is about $260. If you're checking the diff, that's disassembly counted in shop hours. Not cheap.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:54 AM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (FR-MOB: Projekt)

^ correct.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:32 AM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (OBSeRiouso)

I wouldn't know what it is, but honestly if I were you, I wouldn't bring it to the dealership, go down to Engineuity Autosports in national City, I used to work there, They'll hook you up... to find out whats wrong with your car its only 60 bucks an hour which is better then the dealership...
Old 06-06-2006, 10:43 AM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (ap1_driver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ap1_driver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wouldn't know what it is, but honestly if I were you, I wouldn't bring it to the dealership, go down to Engineuity Autosports in national City, I used to work there, They'll hook you up... to find out whats wrong with your car its only 60 bucks an hour which is better then the dealership...</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahah Enginueity!!!?!! Fvck that shiet man, I heard bad stories of them and plenty of it too. I hate to diss since you use to worked there, but from what i know, they sell and install parts, and and when you bring it back home, you find out a week later that all your parts that were "freshly installed" by Engineuity techs were stolen back from them and being resold to other customers, over and over. All due to the home addresses marked on the invoices when at purchased. Im sorry, but those guys blow.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:25 AM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (OBSeRiouso)

Any luck yet?
Old 06-09-2006, 12:52 PM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (carbonk20)

negatory
Old 07-08-2006, 10:25 AM

Default Re: okay, the shaking is getting to the worst of me. (Luder94)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luder94 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I sure hope that I'm wrong for your sake, but it may look like your rear end is about to fail entirely. It may be in your best interest to stop driving the car until you get the rear end issue sorted out....as of now, you may just have to replace your housing. However, if it gets worse, you may be on the hook to replace the ring and pinion, and if it gets even worse, <U>you may have to do the whole differential</U>.

At that point, you're better off to just go and buy a whole new/used rear end assembly....if it gets to that point, IM me. I have a couple of extra rear ends laying around (I keep different final drive geared assemblies waiting to be installed on my car depending on where and what type of driving I'll be doing...I do have two stock geared assemblies that I was going to keep as "just-in-case"...but I could be convinced to let one go).

</TD></TR></TABLE>

aight guys. Im bringing this back from the dead, hahaha.

<U>Luder</U>, so lets say i do having a failing rear end, and its time for to get a new diff. Is it possible for me to buy a new diff from after market manufactures such as J's, Spoon, ATS, blah blah blah and throw it an and call it a day? Problem solved?