Honda S2000 Honda S2000

New intake from Password:JDM

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (S2KILLA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by S2KILLA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">back from the dead... officially end thread if there is no dynos</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's password there will be no dyno's one time I asked them for a pic of there jdm smoked amber sidemarkers lit up. Yeah still waitin on that one and it's been moooooonths.

But yeah that think looks wierd tho lol.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hybridclassic626)

not interested. prob get more performance from lightweight drilled brake lines. and no that was not a typo
Old 12-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (LumpyTheGrumpyCamshaft)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LumpyTheGrumpyCamshaft &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not interested. prob get more performance from lightweight drilled brake lines. and no that was not a typo</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you recommend slotting them as well? and I think my headlight fluid is getting low..not sure if I need the HID or regular stuff. Please advise.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LAS2K)

I just want to add that I think it's fugly.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Re: (Sean Juan)

what in the world. it looks like it was designed by a 5 year old. but agreed a box around the filter would be nice. if there is any room left under the hood...

Modified by B-Seriuz at 10:47 PM 12/27/2007
Old 12-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (B-Seriuz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B-Seriuz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what in the world. it looks like it was designed by a 5 year old. but agreed a box around the filter would be nice. if there is any room left under the hood...

Modified by B-Seriuz at 10:47 PM 12/27/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>

WTF? Your name sounds like the cheap taiwanese knock off of my name.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: (B serious)

rotfl. correct me if im wrong but arnt knock offs copys of the originals..meaning originals being the first.. coughs.."fiRst".

Modified by B-Seriuz at 11:55 PM 12/27/2007
Old 12-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What a waste of carbon fiber.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Was there ever dyno results for that thing? I went back through and didn't see any.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (envee)

Ugh, maybe I'll just have to design my own cf intake for the S2000 community...
Old 12-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sean Juan)

this would look good in conjunction with the stock airbox with a carbon lid instead of the plastic one? or maybe with the comptech cold air box(the carbon fiber one)? in conjunction with a cold airbox there would be less concern of heatsoak. this is just a general idea.. if this idea sounds crappy please let me know in a nice way.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: (madlion)

Um... i just realized there are 3 B-serious's
Old 12-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WHO YOU)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WHO YOU &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Um... i just realized there are 3 B-serious's </TD></TR></TABLE>

Clearly your moronic pea brain has deceived you. This fellows name is B-Seriuz like B series...not b serious. I hope your paternal seed is sterile so the world can not be contaminated with your DNA.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

overkill
Old 12-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New intake from Password:JDM (fridaytech)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fridaytech &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not really a fan of filter location. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, I would also like some type of heat shield.

I bet that Intake runs around $300 at least. For a DC is around $250.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: (S2KILLA)

that thing is bigger than a D-series motor
Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LAS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Clearly your moronic pea brain has deceived you. This fellows name is B-Seriuz like B series...not b serious. I hope your paternal seed is sterile so the world can not be contaminated with your DNA. </TD></TR></TABLE>

ey man who the fuc k do you think you are... if i see you in person anywhere ima walk up to you and bitch slap you.. just be warned.

Btw, just to clarify... all of there names resemble one another, which is already weird enough. What their names mean is completely irrelevant to me. Fortunately for myself, im not a little dweeb *** kid sitting in front of a computer trolling around the s2000 forum checking out every single person and thread so you can pick at little things like this to talk **** like you. fuc kin lil ******.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WHO YOU &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ey man who the expletive do you think you are... if i see you in person anywhere ima walk up to you and bitch slap you.. just be warned.

Btw, just to clarify... all of there names resemble one another, which is already weird enough. What their names mean is completely irrelevant to me. Fortunately for myself, im not a little dweeb *** kid sitting in front of a computer trolling around the s2000 forum checking out every single person and thread so you can pick at little things like this to talk ****. expletivein lil ******.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahhahahahhahaha!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LAS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Clearly your moronic pea brain has deceived you. This fellows name is B-Seriuz like B series...not b serious. I hope your paternal seed is sterile so the world can not be contaminated with your DNA. </TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW... reading this again just pisses me off more. How expletiveing stupid are you to insult my intelligence in one sentence and in the very next sentence wish that my 'paternal seed' is 'sterile' so the whole 'world can not be contaminated with my DNA'. Wow you are so expletiveing stupid that i would like to meet you out of amazement. I hope we can arrange something. WOW!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:10 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WHO YOU &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

WOW... reading this again just pisses me off more. How expletiveing stupid are you to insult my intelligence in one sentence and in the very next sentence wish that my 'paternal seed' is 'sterile' so the whole 'world can not be contaminated with my DNA'. Wow you are so expletiveing stupid that i would like to meet you out of amazement. I hope we can arrange something. WOW!</TD></TR></TABLE>

He's worse than me, huh?
Old 12-31-2007, 08:02 AM

Default Re: (Mr. Projekt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr. Projekt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

He's worse than me, huh?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bro to be honest, you aren't bad because of the fact that you have knowledge. How much knowledge you have i dont know but i know you have some knowledge through experience. However, my gut feeling tells me that las2k is just some stupid *** kid talking **** while all the knowledge he has, has come from this forum... and for him to sit here now and talk that kind of offensive **** just pisses me off. LAS2k as far as i know, you dont have an s2k anymore so why dont you gtfo?
Old 12-31-2007, 08:53 AM
* B A N N E D *

Well, I kinda laughed the first time because you used to call me out the same way. I swear I was at Autobacs freezing my ***** off drinking coffee, waiting for someone to come asking for me.

Speaking of which, what's up with all the sell outs?

Modified by Mr. Projekt at 10:08 AM 12/31/2007
Old 12-31-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (Mr. Projekt)

Okay buddy.. I don't know why you repeatedly bring up the autobacs meet, which is something i don't even know about.. the name is familiar but i have never been to it nor do i know when or when its held. I never "called you out" like you claim. All i said is that if you ever talked to me in person the way you talk on this forum you could catch a smack or two also. I never "called you out" saying i would come to autobacs and start a fight with you, wanna show me the thread where i said that? Secondly, I'm not an idiot like you to go to a public event to and start a fight so i can look like a thug in front of a bunch of guys and then get arrested for it.

No offense, it's just that I'm confused as to why you keep bringing that up.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr. Projekt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well, I kinda laughed the first time because you used to call me out the same way. I swear I was at Autobacs freezing my ***** off drinking coffee, waiting for someone to come asking for me.

Speaking of which, what's up with all the sell outs?

Modified by Mr. Projekt at 10:08 AM 12/31/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

MAAAAN you both need to chill out. This why i'm debateing to stop modding on cars now, because this whole import ish is a f'n joke now. People letting their rides and mods fuel their egos... And people judgeing everyone else by their cars etc. Also the name dropping, trendy status bs and the whole being a Z list celeb.

What makes one person qualified to deem another person stupid? Einstein, bell and others were thought to be the same thing and they ended up being geniuses. Unless your donald trump or bill gates sthu.

Also save the e-thuging. If your not willing to throw blows on a person that could be a giant without having to call the cops then stfu. I know plenty of people who talk smack espeacially from teams and then hide. I know of one dude who hides from me on aim. Turns out he hides from other people too. He also hides behind his fellow team members and co-leaders (which I was a part of). In the past me and other people had to save his *** from people wanting to beat his ***.

The only reason why I don't go to his place is cause it's a waste of my time.

My point is stop killing the luv of modding, Honda already has a bad enough rep.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: (hybridclassic626)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hybridclassic626 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">MAAAAN you both need to chill out. This why i'm debateing to stop modding on cars now, because this whole import ish is a f'n joke now. People letting their rides and mods fuel their egos... And people judgeing everyone else by their cars etc. Also the name dropping, trendy status bs and the whole being a Z list celeb.

What makes one person qualified to deem another person stupid? Einstein, bell and others were thought to be the same thing and they ended up being geniuses. Unless your donald trump or bill gates sthu.

Also save the e-thuging. If your not willing to throw blows on a person that could be a giant without having to call the cops then stfu. I know plenty of people who talk smack espeacially from teams and then hide. I know of one dude who hides from me on aim. Turns out he hides from other people too. He also hides behind his fellow team members and co-leaders (which I was a part of). In the past me and other people had to save his *** from people wanting to beat his ***.

The only reason why I don't go to his place is cause it's a waste of my time.

My point is stop killing the luv of modding, Honda already has a bad enough rep.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ey bro i dont know who you're talking to and i hope its las2k and not me because that kid is completely out of line. If you are talking to him then i completely agree with you. Killing the luv of modding? Try killing the love i had for honda-tech.. im ready to go to s2ki just so i can avoid that little *****.

Quick Reply: New intake from Password:JDM