Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD !

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD !

HERES A COUPLE OF PICS OF MY BIKE. I FIRST PAINTED IT CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE AND THREW ON A FULL ARATA TITANIUM EXHAUST, POWER COMMANDER, OHLINS STEERING DAMPNER, PUIG DOUBLE BUBBLE DARK SMOKE SCREEN, GALFER WAVE ROTORS AND SS BRAKE LINES! I CRASHED IN THE CANYONS AND THEN I PAINTED TOP SECRET GOLD. STILL WAITING FOR MY GRAPHICS TO COME IN. HOPE YOU HONDA FANS LIKE IT!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:41 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (fob1530)

First off, stop w/ the caps!!! I didn't even bother to read what you typed. Secondly, that looks hideous and downright tacky. Too bad b/c I like 600RR's but not this one.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:27 AM

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (SIRIUS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIRIUS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">First off, stop w/ the caps!!! I didn't even bother to read what you typed. Secondly, that looks hideous and downright tacky. Too bad b/c I like 600RR's but not this one. </TD></TR></TABLE>
OUCH!! but I second that
Old 01-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fob1530 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HERES A COUPLE OF PICS OF MY BIKE. I FIRST PAINTED IT CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE AND THREW ON A FULL ARATA TITANIUM EXHAUST, POWER COMMANDER, OHLINS STEERING DAMPNER, PUIG DOUBLE BUBBLE DARK SMOKE SCREEN, GALFER WAVE ROTORS AND SS BRAKE LINES! I CRASHED IN THE CANYONS AND THEN I PAINTED TOP SECRET GOLD. STILL WAITING FOR MY GRAPHICS TO COME IN. HOPE YOU HONDA FANS LIKE IT!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

good job. heres a cookie.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (SIRIUS)

Does it really matter how he write's you dumb ***. And you u jus wanted sumthan bad to say bout his bike. This site has a bunch of arrogant haters on it.
Old 01-08-2005, 01:06 PM
AIRBORNE

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Almtrhb)

pics dont work .. i'd like to see em. i'm painting my bike soon and i thought about champ white for a awhie
Old 01-08-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Odiedogcx)

Where are the pics?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Odiedogcx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Odiedogcx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pics dont work </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 01-08-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (theSYNDICATE)

pics dont work for me
Old 01-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Chillin94hatch)

he took the shty pics down
Old 01-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (11-bravo)

He was waiting for you to put yours up.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Son

I cant see ****, might be a good thing.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Son)

heres my version

TODAY I INSTALLED REAR BRAKES AND BLED THEM AND THEY WOULDN'T BLEED THE FIRST TIME AND THE PEDALFELT MUSHY WHEN I TOOK IT OUT ON THE ROAD JUST FORA QUICKIE AROUND THE NIEGHBORHOOD SO I PULLED HER BACK IN TURNED HER OFF WENT INSIDE AND HAD SOME BAGEL BITES AND MINI CORN DOGS AND CAME BACK AND AS I NOTICED THAT I LIKED BLACK BIKES I THOUGHT I WOULD PAINT MY BIKE BLACK WHEN I GET THE MONEY AND TIME TO DO IT BUT I BLED MY BRAKES AND THEY WORKED THIS TIME AND I COULD STOP HELLA BETTER CHECK MY RIDE.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Don't Trust Anyone

Whats the color code for 'Top Secret Gold'?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (RedStarGsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedStarGsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres my version

TODAY I INSTALLED REAR BRAKES AND BLED THEM AND THEY WOULDN'T BLEED THE FIRST TIME AND THE PEDALFELT MUSHY WHEN I TOOK IT OUT ON THE ROAD JUST FORA QUICKIE AROUND THE NIEGHBORHOOD SO I PULLED HER BACK IN TURNED HER OFF WENT INSIDE AND HAD SOME BAGEL BITES AND MINI CORN DOGS AND CAME BACK AND AS I NOTICED THAT I LIKED BLACK BIKES I THOUGHT I WOULD PAINT MY BIKE BLACK WHEN I GET THE MONEY AND TIME TO DO IT BUT I BLED MY BRAKES AND THEY WORKED THIS TIME AND I COULD STOP HELLA BETTER CHECK MY RIDE.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Omg best post ever lmfao.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:38 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Almtrhb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does it really matter how he write's you dumb ***. And you u jus wanted sumthan bad to say bout his bike. This site has a bunch of arrogant haters on it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I second that.

Guys chill with the stupid negative remarks. hmmk?
Old 01-09-2005, 08:49 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Almtrhb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does it really matter how he write's you dumb ***. And you u jus wanted sumthan bad to say bout his bike. This site has a bunch of arrogant haters on it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

It does matter to me. I wanted something bad to say about his bike? Ummm NO, I told him my honest opinion sorry if you don't agree w/ it. It looks like *** and I let him know b/c he posted pictures on a public forum asking for opinions you moron. If he didn't want to hear any crticism he shouldn't have posted pics. Period.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its funny that somebody who paints the same bike all black everybody is on the jock. i decided to paint my bike bright colors so at night people can see me so i don't get hit. for the haters in boston and south carolina come out to cali and i'll show you whats up. take your old *** katana and donate it to the goodwill because i know that **** can't keep up with mine!
Old 01-09-2005, 10:46 AM

the pics dont work. anyways, its your bike and do what you want to do with it. dont matter what other people say.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:57 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fob1530 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its funny that somebody who paints the same bike all black everybody is on the jock. i decided to paint my bike bright colors so at night people can see me so i don't get hit. for the haters in boston and south carolina come out to cali and i'll show you whats up. take your old *** katana and donate it to the goodwill because i know that **** can't keep up with mine!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey at least he dropped the caps Honda tech ejaucmation worked for him!
Now time to go ride my old *** katana!!
Old 01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Son

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fob1530 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its funny that somebody who paints the same bike all black everybody is on the jock. i decided to paint my bike bright colors so at night people can see me so i don't get hit. for the haters in boston and south carolina come out to cali and i'll show you whats up. take your old *** katana and donate it to the goodwill because i know that **** can't keep up with mine!</TD></TR></TABLE>So your implying your a better rider due to the fact that your bike is faster? Why did you take the pics down? Was it that ugly?
Old 01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Don't Trust Anyone

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD ! (Stickdeath)

How did you get the paint code for 'Top Secret Gold'?
Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fob1530 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its funny that somebody who paints the same bike all black everybody is on the jock. i decided to paint my bike bright colors so at night people can see me so i don't get hit. for the haters in boston and south carolina come out to cali and i'll show you whats up. take your old *** katana and donate it to the goodwill because i know that **** can't keep up with mine!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Quite possibly the dumbest reply ever. Let me get this straight. You painted your bike an ugly *** gold so you don't get hit? LOL And yes black would look alot better instead of some stupid ******* gold color you picked because you think all the JDM sheep would think you were the absolute bomb-shizzle yO! Honestly don't even bother replying again b/c you are an absolute idiot and have already proved that. BTW good job on dropping the caps at least.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sirius you talk **** and then you try to be my buddy with your instant message. what do you have a old *** booger green 636 or a gsxr lets keep it straight! your Fucken Bird probably rides better than you. come down to cali and i'll show you how to ride! for shizzle!
Old 01-09-2005, 02:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (fob1530)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fob1530 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sirius you talk **** and then you try to be my buddy with your instant message. what do you have a old *** booger green 636 or a gsxr lets keep it straight! your Fucken Bird probably rides better than you. come down to cali and i'll show you how to ride! for shizzle!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have no clue what you're talking about. I didn't IM you. Lay off the elicit drugs. BTW I have a GSXR.

Quick Reply: CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE CBR600RR THEN TOP SECRET GOLD !