Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

[Expletive] STONER! (Video Inside)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (CyberLeader)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CyberLeader &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Rossi is a bigger dickface than stoner ever will be..</TD></TR></TABLE>

wat?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:58 AM
HT White Ops

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CyberLeader &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Rossi is a bigger dickface than stoner ever will be..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I smell a Max Biaggi fan
Old 07-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rochesterricer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rochesterricer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I smell a Max Biaggi fan </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:25 AM

Old 07-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rochesterricer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rochesterricer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I smell a Max Biaggi fan </TD></TR></TABLE>
no, and not really a stoner fan either.
but rossi showed what an *** he is after stoner won last year.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:38 PM
mos
Honda-Tech Member

I'm with JMU, Rossi did what he had to, Stoner doesn't have to like it. He's mad, BFD it don't make him evil.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mos)

I hate that assie as well I was sooo happy when I saw that loser run it wide and was ELATED when I saw the tip over but my elation was soon extinguished when I saw him get going again wish it would have stalled that would have been awesome. What a poor sport wish vermulen(sp) would have caught up to him stoner is a jackass wuss
I think he still had some sand in his vagina after his fall

Modified by gsr-2nr at 10:09 PM 7/22/2008
Old 07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gsr-2nr)

you guys sound like rossi won the championship already...for the past couple of races stoner was runing waaay ahead of him, at assen rossi made a stupid mistake and crashed and now stoner did... the fact that the guy dominates them with such fashion i think is far more amazing than rossi's aggressive riding

we shall see how the rest of the season unfolds and see whos got bigger *****
Old 07-22-2008, 09:33 PM
RIP 1032

Default Re: (zareff)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zareff &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys sound like rossi won the championship already...for the past couple of races stoner was runing waaay ahead of him, at assen rossi made a stupid mistake and crashed and now stoner did... the fact that the guy dominates them with such fashion i think is far more amazing than rossi's aggressive riding

we shall see how the rest of the season unfolds and see whos got bigger ***** </TD></TR></TABLE>

lolz get a clue. we're not arguing the fact that stoner made a mistake, we're stating the fact that he's a sore loser. not shaking a man's hand is very disrespectful anyway you look at it.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:40 PM

Default Re: [Expletive] STONER! (life sux die)

ROSSI IS THE MAN.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (life sux die)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by life sux die &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lolz get a clue. we're not arguing the fact that stoner made a mistake, we're stating the fact that he's a sore loser. not shaking a man's hand is very disrespectful anyway you look at it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah, i you make it sound worst than it is, it looked much better when they were on the podium
Old 07-23-2008, 05:27 AM

Default Re: (zareff)

It would be interesting to see who would be ahead if they were still riding the 990's.... with no traction control..... I think stoner would be in the dirt 95% of the time like in 2006. Traction control dominates stoner's riding... not the other way around.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:34 AM
.RJ

Default Re: (Angry Moose)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Angry Moose &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Traction control dominates stoner's riding... not the other way around.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Stoner came up through dirt track in Australia.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:38 AM
cthulward

rossi, stoner, who gives a rat's ***. just as long as pedrobot doesn't win
Old 07-23-2008, 05:40 AM

Default Re: (ragnaroek)

I thought he shattered his arm in the last race... that was a nasty crash.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Angry Moose &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought he shattered his arm in the last race... that was a nasty crash.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I thought it was just a couple broken/sprained fingers. I'm pretty sure he broke his wrist though. He looked like he was in pain after getting off the bike from practicing.

Fack Stoner, rubbing is racing. You don't like it, then:

Stoner did shake his hand once they were up on the podium though. Stoners bitch antics make me not like him now, I was kinda neutral before.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Angry Moose &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It would be interesting to see who would be ahead if they were still riding the 990's.... with no traction control..... I think stoner would be in the dirt 95% of the time like in 2006. Traction control dominates stoner's riding... not the other way around.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Number one, as RJ said, Stoner came up through dirt track so his throttle control is fine. Secondly, the vast majority of his crashes in 2006 were front end crashes.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:41 AM
RIP 1032

Default Re: (JMU R1)

i don't know if the US version showed it or not (i don't remember seeing it, to be honest), but the Euro-Sport had the throttle input gauge thing on the screen every now and then, stoner basically had an off/on switch. there was never minimal throttle inputs, it was always off... whack on the gas... this is what leads me to believe he relys way to much on the electronics.

just my .02 on stoner's throttle control.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^ I watched the Eursport version and saw that.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:16 AM
.RJ

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by life sux die &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is what leads me to believe he relys way to much on the electronics.

just my .02 on stoner's throttle control.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just because he is relying on it, doesnt mean he cant do without. If your electronics package allowed you to be so aggressive with the twistgrip wouldnt you use it too?

How many highside crashes has he had with Ducati? He seems to have no problem spinning up the rear and getting the bike out of shape and NOT losing time on the track.

I think stoner would have done just fine on the 500's.

I wish dorna would pull a grid full of NSR500's out of mothballs and sort out the racers from the muppets once a year.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.RJ)

In stoners defense, even though I don't really like the guy, he was riding his *** off, trying to get good drives out of the corners.........obviously late braking for him doesn't really work out all that well
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 AM
RIP 1032

Default Re: (.RJ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .RJ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Just because he is relying on it, doesnt mean he cant do without. If your electronics package allowed you to be so aggressive with the twistgrip wouldnt you use it too?

How many highside crashes has he had with Ducati? He seems to have no problem spinning up the rear and getting the bike out of shape and NOT losing time on the track.

I think stoner would have done just fine on the 500's.

I wish dorna would pull a grid full of NSR500's out of mothballs and sort out the racers from the muppets once a year.</TD></TR></TABLE>

maybe he hasn't highsided 'cause he has the electronics cranked so much?

i honestly wouldn't use them, atleast not cranked up all the way. it takes away from riding, and makes you lazy in imo.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:53 AM
RIP 1032

Default Re: (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In stoners defense, even though I don't really like the guy, he was riding his *** off, trying to get good drives out of the corners.........obviously late braking for him doesn't really work out all that well </TD></TR></TABLE>

stoner's good but when's the last time you've seen him have dish it out and come on top? even in '07 he always passed in the straights where the ducati is doing the work.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by life sux die &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

maybe he hasn't highsided 'cause he has the electronics cranked so much?

i honestly wouldn't use them, atleast not cranked up all the way. it takes away from riding, and makes you lazy in imo.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
None of the riders in Moto GP have the TC cranked all the way up. If you crank it all the way up it takes away too much power and you won't go anywhere. And as I said, Stoner wasn't highsiding off the RCV in 2006, he was losing the front.

No one who wins Moto GP races is lazy. TC closes the gap in throtle control between riders but it's not magic fairy dust. And if it was, everyone has it so people ahve to find other ways to win.

stoner's good but when's the last time you've seen him have dish it out and come on top? even in '07 he always passed in the straights where the ducati is doing the work. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Catalunya 07. China 07. But honestly, the guy led most of the races he won from the word go. He didn't have to pass anybody.

And don't be ignorant. There are four Ducatis on the grid and Stoner is the only one doing anything on it. It's not like he is just keeping the bike from falling down as it wins races for him. Any race you see with Stoner he is visibly riding harder than anyone else. To say the bike is doing the work for him doesn't even merit discussion.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:29 AM
.RJ

i honestly wouldn't use them, atleast not cranked up all the way. it takes away from riding, and makes you lazy in imo. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Like Gerald said, its not a magic panacea for throttle control. In addition to being able to over-use it, you also have to work with the crew cheif to get it set up properly for the bike/track/riding style.

You can call it lazy if you want but he's the only one getting the GP8 wound up in all sorts of shapes and winning races. You still have to ride the motorcycle to have the kind of form he's had the past 2 seasons. There's nothing lazy about piloting a 240hp, 325lb land missle.

Quick Reply: [Expletive] STONER! (Video Inside)