After Market Navigation intergration.... - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda Minivans, Crossovers, and Trucks Honda Odyssey / Ridgeline / Pilot / HR-V
Acura MDX / RDX

After Market Navigation intergration....

Old 03-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon5 After Market Navigation intergration....

I am a new comer to this forum but have had few Hondas in the past. We will be buying an Odyssey....most likely 2019.For our purposes, the EX would have been perfect. Except EX does not come with Navigation. Navigation is a must have feature for us but I canít justify spending extra $5K approx. to EXL Navi Model to get this feature.My one option is to get after market Navigation....which I donít want to hang on the wind shield.Is there a way to integrate after market Navigation into EX? Any other suggestions would be great.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: After Market Navigation intergration....

I don't believe there's a way to use an aftermarket nav with the stock system. I'd doublecheck that one over at odyclub.com though.
Have you considered getting a 2018 touring or touring elite? I think they'd be about the same price or a little less than a 2019 EX, and you'd get all the extra goodies including nav.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: After Market Navigation intergration....

Thanks Alex. I didn't think it could be done but thought to ask anyways.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: