Notices
Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

New Memeber, I WANT a Fit, Couple of ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Memeber, I WANT a Fit, Couple of ???

Peace everyone,
Im a new user to the board, and I really only joined because there is a nice section dedicated to the Fit, so I take it yall are cool and up on your info. I used to have a 95 civic hatch that I traded for a S13 240sx that I crashed a week later. Long story short, I've had a couple of cars since then, and I want another Honda. (Oh, and for the few who think these type of cars are only for 18-25 year olds, I'm kickin down 30 in a bit, and still want one.)

Couple of questions though...I'm looking to get a Fit by the end of summer....
Just got the answer for the bolt pattern in the earlier post....
About the JDM front bumper not fitting, is that at all, or just withought modification?
Also the same about the HID headlights??

I'm sure most companies will have US versions parts when the car drops and get's a good market base but I'm impatient.

I've tried to read every review etc. of the car so far and NOT ONE bad review or word said, so I look at is as good money spent. I think this one took the cake though so far....

"A spec-sheet comparo of the Fit and the '89-91 Civic Si is beyond erie. Chassis dimensions, power to weight ratios, spring rates... hard to beieve how close they are."

I can't wait......