Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My Hatch Build

keep up the work kidd .lookin good
Old 03-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks guys

been trying to work on it but been working alot recently and havnt had the money really i had to buy my gf a car for work. got a 96 cav z24 for 200 but it dont have reverse but everything else is reall nice lol got a reall flippin steal
Old 04-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jus purchased front mud flaps currentlty negotiating the rear flaps right now.. and actually the front one jus arrived on my door step thanks to rayvo for awsome deal and fast shipping
Old 04-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jus purchased the si dizzy and a si 5 speed cable trannys for my project.

and got some new advice on that bolt so im go tomarrow and tey to get that off then its time to start the dpfi to mpfi convdersion
Old 04-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

got the bolt out a few days ago so i was able to finally finish putting the rear suspension back on and it looks really nice i jus need a new battery now and ill be able to drive her. i lost my camera so i can post anypics
Old 04-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice build
Old 04-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

got my rear mud guards and put them on had to do a bit of adjusting but they look really nice i love them
Old 04-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Got my car started up today very surprised after 5ish months of sitting it started right up first turn of the key. i install my new corner lights and a;ll the bulbs connectors etc. put my HIDs in but they didnt work for some reason then later when i looked both the ballast fell from where i had stuck them with the double side tape i was really questioning using just the tape and now i regret it. hopfully i didnt mess anything up. if i have time tomarrow im going to wash her up and take some pick but im not 100% if ill have time im buying my mobile home tomorrow. going to start doing the mpfi swap sometime soon probably next week cuz im a be working all week. and i needa get a resistor box
Old 04-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks good so far. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah im going in the turbo direction
Old 04-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Dos Pupusas

Originally Posted by John The G
yeah im going in the turbo direction

Unless it's a single cam turbo then

I like your car.
I'm in the market for some mudflaps myself. Where did you get yours?
Old 04-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah its a sohc and thanx i like ur car alot to and i got them from other users on this site. i no jdmboy or something lke that has a pair of rear ones and lots of people have the fronts
Old 04-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i got the rear flaps on right now but i dont have the hadware yet for the fron but tomarrow ill take pictures and show yall how they look i really like the look of them
Old 04-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not bad
Old 04-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i was gnna go take pics and washer her up but it FREAKING SNOWED all night and hasnt stopped just my luck i was hoping i was safe to take her out but then the nextr fing day it snows. ugggg ill take some snowy pics in a bit cuz im bored
Old 04-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my darn caer wont hold a charge for more then 3 days so im taking the alternator out and gunna have that tested. just got the resistor box in the mail so as soon as i get my car running good its time to take her apart again and so thew mpfi swap.

i got my alternator all disconnected and unbolted but i cant find a way to get it out from behind the engine the manual says to go threw the underneather but i cant get it passed my axle for the oil filters in the way
ANY HELP WOULD BE AWSOME
Old 05-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

havent posted in a little while but i really havnt done too much.
i figured out the battery problem it was my alternator. took me alittle but londer then i thought it would but i figured out how to get the darn thing outta the engine bay and i had to cut alittle off the pivot mount cause the new one didnt quite fit in it cause it had alittle lip on in. i also lowered the rear a little bit but i havnt even gotten the front coil overs on yet lmao.

my next day off im going to replace my spark plugs and install the accel 8mm wires i bought a bit back

then i wanna get started on my mpfi swap which will be the first one ive done.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You could have just unbolted the master cylinder (with lines still attached) moved it to the side and bring it out the top.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Started doing the mpfi swap yesterday got every thing disconnected and removed but the dizzy. lost one of the intake mani bolts so i gotta go to the junjk yard some time before i continue less i can find it. the wire harness that was in the caer was terrible it looked so ratty and shitty. ill post pics later today if i can find my camera. i plan on trying to finish installing everything today but i need to get a few new hoses and like ive stated before this is the first honda ive ever wotrked on and have pretty much jus a general idea of what to do but its been going smoothly so far but that was just the easy part.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

keep up the good work
Old 06-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

still havent finished the mpfi i havnt had much time to work on it plus i snapped one of the dizzy bolt off in my head but i got it out WITH MY FINGURES how do u break a bolt that u can remove with ur fingures. also i forgot to mention that i some how put a hole in my gas tank so i ordered a new one and it jus came in yesterday. i plan on coating it with truck bed liner so that it wont rot on me again. before i start any of thet im going to get new fuel lines and a new fuel pump because mine likes to cut in and out and work somedays and not the next. im hoping that i can get the ecu plugs depinned and finish my wiring im hoping that everythings done right but this is my first time doing nethign major like this (which most of you probably its almost a everytime u buy a car thing lol) so my fingures are crossed.

havnt posted any pics because i dont have a camera anymore so that really sux lol kinda boring without pictures
Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well to update i pretty much got everything done with the mpfi swap. remember im a noob and this was the first time im trying it. well it didnt start it would turn over but wouldnt start. so i started looking around. spark wires were on wrong lol. put em on the write way but now the wires dont like to fit right and it looks funky but owell. i tried starting it. it started for like half a second and died but then it seemd like the battery was dead after it stopped cranking till i turned the key back. after a few more tiries i got it to start with an extremely low idle and when i touched the gas it died right away. i got it to start once again same problem so i wanted to c if it would stay wrong well it would as long as u didnt touch the gas pedal and the engine was shaking hard.

now i bought the mpfi harness premade and i followed his instructions which never said to swap the tps wires. i think im going to try that but i want a second opinion from some people that no what there doing.
-
-
-
-
on a side note i went to the junk yard and got a new center console because min only had the one that covers the e brake and had the stupid rubber shift boot so i got one with the stock shift boot and it cleand the car up alot i liek it i also got a steal on some speaker pods not to long ago but there pretty faded and i wana kinda fixem up before i install them. i also just purchased from a fellow h-t user some black projector head lights ill post pics after i go steal em from his f/s thread beings i dont have a stupid camera im working on it tho
Old 06-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for tech help
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks just like mine with a d16a6 with the crappy 4 speed in it still

Quick Reply: My Hatch Build