honda seatbelt replacement (free)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (whiteef-8)

you slammed your brakes on with someone coming at you?
WTF were you thinking.....sounds like you had that coming
Old 11-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by whiteef-8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the other day i came accross this thread. i noticed i wasnt the only one tha didnt have seat belts that locked up in mah rex. then i read if u slam ur brakes they would. so i went out tha evening and tried it out. so i looked in mah rear view mirror to chek if theres any cars behind. so there wasn't so i slammed the **** out of mah brakes and mah seat belt locked.but tha bad thing was i was hit from the side by some old ****. fucked the **** out of mah driverside. and she didnt have insureance and i only have one way so i got fucked up.at least mah belt works locked.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
you my friend, are a fuxing idiot.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (goofyej6)

I just got mine warranteed today . For Honda. No hassle and no questions asked.

Phil
Old 11-04-2004, 07:09 PM

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (hondaguyef)

mine's sticking and I'm unable to put it on sometimes... they're getting a visit from me now!
Old 11-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im guessing its a bad thing when i tried the brake test thing out and i slid up to the steering wheel
Old 11-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sobe_Death)

WOW, I never even thought of starting a thread like this...and I need a passenger side belt.

Do you think Honda will replace my passenger belt? My car was stolen and stripped. The theives took the passenger side door panel and in the process, they cut the seatbelt to get the panel off...

You think they'd have pity on me? I'm driving without corner lights (stolen as well), along with no stereo and a smashed apart center console.

-cody
Old 11-05-2004, 12:27 AM

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (superbeastcrx)

I better go down to the dealer tomorow before there is a shortage of seatbelts from this thread.
Old 11-05-2004, 04:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok, say you have the automatic seatbelts on a 91 lx, and they dont work right, 100% qualifying you to get the warranty work done. would it be possible, that when you go to get the work done they replace the automatic seatbelts with the normal style ones that are listed in the honda parts catalog instead??
Old 11-05-2004, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope. They probably won't even fit.

Damn, Y-49CRX, you really do have the curse! I think my friend has the only safe y-49 in existence, and only after his exorcism of an engine rebuild. I don't think they'll replace it, but who knows. If you are a good customer there, and they're in a good mood, you may get lucky. Can't hurt to try.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
El Veterano de Sur Califas

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (hondaguyef)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hondaguyef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mine came out and got stuck. I had to tie it in a knot so, I guess I'll be going to the Honda dealer tomorrow.

Phil</TD></TR></TABLE>
lol... my girl hatch has the same thing done to her drivers side! First time i drove her car, i was like WTF?? She said you pull on the knot to tighten it...
good looking out to the thread starter. There are some of us who still dont know the lil secrets in life. I will have to go to the dealership in los angeles and see if they do it for free. I will post my findings.
manny
Old 11-05-2004, 01:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by whiteef-8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the other day i came accross this thread. i noticed i wasnt the only one tha didnt have seat belts that locked up in mah rex. then i read if u slam ur brakes they would. so i went out tha evening and tried it out. so i looked in mah rear view mirror to chek if theres any cars behind. so there wasn't so i slammed the **** out of mah brakes and mah seat belt locked.but tha bad thing was i was hit from the side by some old ****. fucked the **** out of mah driverside. and she didnt have insureance and i only have one way so i got fucked up.at least mah belt works locked.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

naw ddowg.. hears wat u wanna du ven u needz to chek urz seetbetz.. a rollover works bess. me budz callz it a 'fido'.. lyke a dawg rollin overt in zee graz or dirtz ifen u b in irak .. mayhap in irak dae callz it a 'camel' cuz i tinks camelz rollz ovah somtymez 2..

aniwayz.. go out de rode.. git up 2 a gud speed.. den jurk de wheelz 1 wayz or de odder soz the vheiclez rollz ovah. iffen u betlz worx.. dae grabz n holdz u in de chair n u end up otay.. oderwiz u prolli enz up fooked-ovah..

i recomenz haffin a amblanz standin bye jus in kaiz...

iffen u kaint reedz dis.. u kin alwayz hire u-self a see-in-i-dawg or monkee 2 tranzlait dis or u kin awayz go bak to skoool....

an if dat ole kow don haf eni surance is saes u n some freenz pae her a fisit n taik it out o her hide.. taik a vido-kam n putz de vidz on de net 2 whilz u at it..

l8r
Old 11-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (tolnep)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tolnep &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">naw ddowg.. hears wat u wanna du ven u needz to chek urz seetbetz.. a rollover works bess. me budz callz it a 'fido'.. lyke a dawg rollin overt in zee graz or dirtz ifen u b in irak .. mayhap in irak dae callz it a 'camel' cuz i tinks camelz rollz ovah somtymez 2..

aniwayz.. go out de rode.. git up 2 a gud speed.. den jurk de wheelz 1 wayz or de odder soz the vheiclez rollz ovah. iffen u betlz worx.. dae grabz n holdz u in de chair n u end up otay.. oderwiz u prolli enz up fooked-ovah..

i recomenz haffin a amblanz standin bye jus in kaiz...

iffen u kaint reedz dis.. u kin alwayz hire u-self a see-in-i-dawg or monkee 2 tranzlait dis or u kin awayz go bak to skoool....

an if dat ole kow don haf eni surance is saes u n some freenz pae her a fisit n taik it out o her hide.. taik a vido-kam n putz de vidz on de net 2 whilz u at it..

l8r</TD></TR></TABLE>

what the hell was just said here??? babelfish cant translate this gibberish
Old 11-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok, so i went to get mine replaced, only to find that the service manager is a giant douche (turd sandwich for prez!) and is trying to feed me a line about the shoulder belt wont lock up unless the sensor is tripped. when i asked him what sensor, he said there was a sensor in the bumper like an airbag sensor, and it wouldnt lock up without a collision. i promptly hung up.

fu*k that, ill never deal with that dealership.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:57 AM

**** those guys.....SOB. Yeah i want to go down this weekend. My belts are lagging, my doors have so much damage done by careless people.
No my seemingly flawless interior has rips in the door panel.....so...live and learn and....get better belts..
Old 11-10-2004, 08:30 AM

It seems like the dealers are all turning into douche-bags! I've been getting the shaft from dealers lately. I even wrote to Honda America to complain. If you can't trust the dealer's for service what are you supposed to do?

I already had my seat belts replaced once from the recall. Free! But that was a long time ago.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:54 PM

Default Re: (boxybutfast)

i have a friend thats a parts manager at a honda dealer, you think he would swap the belts if i brought them in myself? i really dont have the time to sit at the dealership and wait for my car for hours to get them replaced.
Old 11-11-2004, 07:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i think its one of those things that they have to do, since it is warranty and safety related...
Old 11-12-2004, 01:43 PM

My belts came in today! Can't put them on until monday, but
Old 11-12-2004, 04:06 PM

Default Re: (d15maverick)

They are supposed to be gettign some for me, still waiting...
Old 11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Aylla

The driver's seat belt in my boyfriend's car doesn't lock so hopefully when I tell him this he'll get it fixed

Old 11-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ewaugh)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ewaugh &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They are supposed to be gettign some for me, still waiting...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I went by today to show them the un retracting unless you feed it back up and she said they would send me a card when the parts are at the dealership. WTF, ever heard of telephones?
Old 11-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B16_madman)

So do i just roll up to the Honda dealership's service bay and let them know i need new seatbelts? Or do i have to go into the parts desk and let them know, and then theyll set up a time for new belts to come and installation???
Old 11-13-2004, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I got mine in my CRX replaced for free 3 years ago
Old 11-13-2004, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (kid-honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kid-honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got mine in my CRX replaced for free 3 years ago </TD></TR></TABLE>

How did u go about doing this?
Old 11-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda seatbelt replacement (JapJunkie)

I got mine replace last month. No hassles no problems. Thanks for the freebie Honda! & thanks to this thread!

Quick Reply: honda seatbelt replacement (free)