Notices

Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic

For those quick to flame my car, it was posted on this forum with out my permission and for the wrong purposes... It had been originally posted on hondamod2.com to show what i was driving, not to show the show appearance of the car i know the car is ugly i havent started working on the appearance yet. Right now its a strictly drag car, and for the wheels they are quantums and if you know anything about wheels at all you would know that they are well manufactured wheels... The reason the stockies are there is beacuse i need front tires and would like to refinish the wheels before i put them back on. And the Honda Havok Logo is juss what we do... Its not a car club or anything its a group of people that get together and have fun and cause Havok... Ok Now lets get to the performance part which is mainly whats been done to the car...

JDM B16A
I/H/E
Underdrive (unortho)
Tubbed out interior
Cam gears (skunk 2) Soon to get...
Nos 50 shot wet kit soon to get...
Short Shifter ( With a well experienced driver behind it)
= Mid to low 13's w/o NOS 12's with
Nest Summer already under way...
8-10lbs Mitsu Turbo Setup with FMIC
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
70mm Throtal Body
Conversion to direct port on the NOS
When all said and Done 11 sec daily driver...Maybe lower Not sure.

So to all that dised My car Cause more than likely your all show no go. And if you saying yea right he doesnt have this stuff, dont be Skeerd cause that UGLY car will hand your *** to you in a heart beat. I dont have to lie about what i have and want cause i make mad cash and can get it if i want it. So bottom line make sure when your judging a car make sure it was posted for that reason(in this case it wasnt) cause right now you all look really stupid, and for the guy that posted the pic, whats the matter you cant post your car or is IT too ugly to put on here? I never once said Hey look at my car it should be on Sport compact, cause like i said i know its ugly. But Thats the difference between me and most of you, i build my cars from the motor up then i will go for the appearance. Thank you for your time. Juss had to clear somethings up. For the slow people IT IS NOT A SHOW CAR, IT IS A RACE CAR ( for now ) Well that should juss about sum it up... Peace to all that HAVE nice cars and are decently fast to the rest of you Go **** yourself and try to make your car half as good as mine. THE END.
Old 03-28-2003, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic (90SiRHatchTurbo)

Who cares?

We see many ugly cars on a daily basis how do you expect anyone to know what car you're talking about?

Edit: And just so you know the greater majority of people on this message board are all go and no show.

[Modified by beta13, 10:11 AM 3/28/2003]
Old 03-28-2003, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic (beta13)

Hence The Subject Line You Moron..
Old 03-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic (beta13)

A CAR IS A CAR IS A CAR! Pretty or ugly, It doesn't matter. People build what ever they want to. I have seen a Yugo that looks like a brick fire place driving around. Some people are into all show or all go or what is good for the planet. People need to stop flaming peoples rides because it is not what they like. I hate giant wings on any car except true racing cars, But I do not flame them because It won't get me anywhere accept to **** someone off. People need to stop and think! If someone flames your car, Ignore it! If they don't think they are pissing you off they won't be amused by what they just said about your ride. I have exhaust tips that stick out far on my car and some people don't like them and some people do, But it is all in what "YOU" like as a person. I got one word for everyone, "INDIVIDUALISM"
Old 03-28-2003, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic (broncoman74)

To BrianDC2:

What in the hell are you trying to show up in those cars? For all the **** you were talkin, Your gunna have to do better than that... As once said about My car those 2 are Completely stock... **** the teg door doesnt even look like it matches the car in the pic... and the Si's 99-00 biggest hunk of **** ive ever seen, not to mention slower than hell for what it supposed to be... Now come on guys you can do better than that... I expect much more from the professional **** talkers, you dissapoint me..
Old 03-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Attention... this is the Owner Of Honda Havok Civic (90SiRHatchTurbo)

ok this thread has no purpose so its getting locked.