Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

WHOS 92-95 BLUE Eg with Silver MUGEN Rnr's inside South Coast Plaza (SO CAL) Parking structure???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Hondas are like Drugs (addictive)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHOS 92-95 BLUE Eg with Silver MUGEN Rnr's inside South Coast Plaza (SO CAL) Parking structure???

Went on Lunch today and there is a Captiva Blue Eg with Silver Mugen RNR's that is VERY clean.

Anyhow, i knoticed that you had your windows partially down...BIG NO NO!!

Ive worked here for quite sometime, and from time to time I get emails about someones car getting stolen.

Roll up those windows!!! Were in underground parking..so it keep the interior cool regardless.

Anyhow, Nice eg none the less...We should meet up sometime
Old 06-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: WHOS 92-95 BLUE Eg with Silver MUGEN Rnr's inside South Coast Plaza (SO CAL) Parking structure??

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MinorityGreg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Anyhow, i knoticed that you had your windows partially down...BIG NO NO! </TD></TR></TABLE>

your telling him/her its a no no.. but yet you give the color, and location , and time you saw the car? how does that not make it a no no on your part? why not just leave a note if you wanted to hook up?

and if you are these boards and you see the stolen threads as i do.. you should know the pro's do this all day. so going to the mall you state, and driving around the mall around the time you stated, and looking for a civic hatch of the color you describe is not very hard....

but then again im sure you didnt think of this either....

besides when did this forum become the dating service??? leave a note if you want to hook up with potential h-t members why make a post about it?
Old 06-22-2005, 01:57 PM
TSPeed Factory

Default Re: WHOS 92-95 BLUE Eg with Silver MUGEN Rnr's inside South Coast Plaza (SO CAL) Parking structure??

umm...who cares?
Old 06-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Hondas are like Drugs (addictive)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

your telling him/her its a no no.. but yet you give the color, and location , and time you saw the car? how does that not make it a no no on your part? why not just leave a note if you wanted to hook up?

and if you are these boards and you see the stolen threads as i do.. you should know the pro's do this all day. so going to the mall you state, and driving around the mall around the time you stated, and looking for a civic hatch of the color you describe is not very hard....

but then again im sure you didnt think of this either....

besides when did this forum become the dating service??? leave a note if you want to hook up with potential h-t members why make a post about it? </TD></TR></TABLE>lol, dating service? Good one

First off, I <U>HIGHLY</U> doubt, that "pro" thieves as you call it..go searching the board for threads like this and to find pics of peoples license plates to go hunting cars down. ( Have some common sense )

Second off, Your little boy comment about knocking me for questioning whos car and in your words "hooking" up..You cant honestly type that ..and say that you got 4000 some odd post by answering "<U>strictly</U>" tech related questions????

So go cry and put all the " " you want to, but please realize ..this is the <U>INTERNET</U>...Not reality.

Got it? Get it? Good..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AzntaggeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">umm...who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I do..

wow, you wasted time coming into my post..when, if you had clearly "read" the title..You would had know that this clearly had nothing to do with YOU..being that your in WA..

I guess if that "one" post...helps your ego that much for getting your post count up.

Idiots...
Old 06-22-2005, 02:10 PM
TSPeed Factory

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG+ Civic Moderators &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Mission Statement:
This forum is for the discussion of TECHNICAL issues for any 1992-2000 Civic and any 1993-1997 Del Sols. The primary goals of this forum are for people to gather useful technical information regarding said vehicles.</TD></TR></TABLE>

it doesn't matter where i'm from, but if you wanna post that kind of stuff then maybe you should post it in the GDD forum.

the guidelines for this forum are stickied at the top. i'd suggest you familiarize yourself with them.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:12 PM